Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 87. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 06:52:06 AM
instead of hodl you sell, because we don't know when the value rise or decrease.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
February 17, 2018, 06:45:46 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
All correctly you advise, it is not necessary to sell anything. Just forget about these coins for six months and do not even check their value.
That is the reason why long term holders who just leave coins without even bothering about them are always the ones who ends up reaping the benefit from those coins when the time comes.

There is no point condemning something because it has not made us rich overnight, one thing we should be more concerned about is the community support and the fact that the devs are still working and that is good enough.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 04:29:25 PM
I bought WAVES when it was 15$ and then it collapsed, i hope it will rise again, all I know is that it is a really good project with a good team, let's do the most difficult thing and be patient
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 04:16:27 PM
Waves is a solid project. A strong team is constantly working to improve the project. Do not be afraid of the price falling in January. Waves is one of the rare parallels of potential growth. The option to invest is always long-term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 03:19:06 PM
Waves is like Ethereum blockchain that can also be used as another blockchain for another initial coin offerings. It is like the next Ethereum and with its price, I am sure in the future it will go up.
copper member
Activity: 369
simply getting the job done
February 16, 2018, 03:17:44 PM
I'm really intrigued and glad to see the progress made by the Waves team thus far. Waves decentralized platform and exchange have a lot of benefits which making this Waves Dex a lot more attractive to its clients. The coin itself can go up even higher than its all time high which was around 17 usd.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
February 16, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
As far as I know, the waves are now heavily bought up by many  Roll Eyes

Waves is the most undervalued crypto coin but still it will not survive if it continues to go by the same trend it has to do something different to outstanding in the competition.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 02:33:40 PM
I would advice you shouldnt sell waves as its a great coin that can give you good multipliers this.

When the bulls take over the market , you would surely see waves up to 50$ mark or more  before the year ends
Activity: 322
February 16, 2018, 02:30:57 PM
My experience is saying don't sell your waves now but hold another 1-2 month.
I think within 1-2 month waves will go to a mach better position. So that's why don't sell waves now But hold it.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 02:27:49 PM
As far as I know, the waves are now heavily bought up by many  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 02:24:57 PM
Waves is uber undervalued right now as an ecosystem. They can compete Ethereum soon. I think they have the most ICOs run on their platform after Ethereum and way ahead of anyone else. They also have a fiat gateway and a DEX. These are a lot of things that a single token is used for.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
Waves is very strong coin and very promising coin, I think u need to hold this coin for long term I am sure it ll be again at the top of best coin in this year.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 16, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
WAVES are an excellent coin that is good for long-term holding. I think that in 1-2 years this coin can become very expensive. Perhaps it will be a competitor to ETH.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 01:46:46 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
for waves do not seem to be able to be expensive coins because their look and development seems to be less good and makes waves platform worse, if only they had a good development team would waves be expensive coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 01:39:22 PM
Waves have recovered nicely.

With what reference point?
I'm also a holder but I can't say recovered. But I would say it's still on the way of recovering.

From the bottom in the past month when it was around $3.7. Now it's $7.5 (yesterday was $8.5). Not many top 50 coins gained 250% in 10 days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 16, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Not just Waves, almost all altcoin experienced disasters, never give up do hodl, wait and let the storm pass, soon a bright future will be present in front of your eyes.
Just look at the price growth is now everything has gone up.
Activity: 588
February 16, 2018, 12:44:57 PM
As I understand it, the Waves project will integrate new smart contracts in the near future, so I think it's better to keep the tokens in your possession. Until you urgently need money. I think it's worth it, because I think that this project has a great future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 12:24:57 PM
for me still to hold coin waves because this coin is a very good one to be an investment. so if you sell it now is the wrong time so stay patient to be able to make a profit.
Activity: 196
February 16, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
Wave is good coin and have great potential for long time hold. it's price cheap and fast transaction. I think it will have a good future.

People said that waves is sleeping giant and other people says that other altcoin is also sleeping giant.
I am confusing, actually how many giant is sleeping? More than one? LOL
Amyway, its true waves is etherium competitor but the price is not similar with etherium, i think when its explode, the price will bee close to etherium. So just hold for now because also yet cheap. Its time to keep some of waves.
Activity: 392
February 16, 2018, 11:59:56 AM
Wave is good coin and have great potential for long time hold. it's price cheap and fast transaction. I think it will have a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: