Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 88. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 11:30:11 AM
If you would be selling now you would definitely be selling the bottom. Waves is one of those coins that you have to hold for a long time to make money out of it. Waves is here to stay!!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 16, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

do not sell please.. ıf you sell your waves now you will be make loss.. please you do not sell without benefit..
I like the word you used; never sell without benefit, most especially if you are a long term holder. One thing with waves is that it might be slow, but it has very good support and sure, a lot of us may be looking for the quick big wins and then we discard a good project for a pump and dump one. If waves price should increase today, we all know this is a value that would be sustained.

As long as the devs have not failed me yet and I have not totally ended up losing hope on the project, I am still holding. After all, I held LTC like this and last year was a boom despite the fact that a lot of people were complaining before then on how slow it has been in growth. Have more patience !
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
You must check the upcoming events of your coin so you would know if it is the time to sell or hold it for more days,checking its fundamentals will help you decide,i personally checking most of the coins i am holding that is why i dont get FOMO,waves has a great platform and it is getting more massive holding it would be good.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
February 16, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
Many coins are falling in the price now, it doesnt mean that you should sell anything with losses. Besides, many analysts predict waves great future,  there are significant features (for example high speed of transactions), own exchange, active work of the development team in all areas. Waves is great  for a long time holding, just be patient!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 16, 2018, 10:25:27 AM
Better if you hold your waves coin because for sure aftsr few months or few years of waiting waves coin will become etheteum price.
All you need is to wait and for sure it will be worth it. I believe waves coin will become $100 this year 2018 so if you have extra money in your wallet you can buy waves coin too even you have waves coin.  More waves more profit to comd for sure. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
February 16, 2018, 10:23:10 AM
Waves, compared to other new platform projects, is not worth holding, in my opinion. The upside is small, but the downside can be very large. I recommend you to sell your waves to buy NEO or even ADA.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
As you can see, the crypto market is on the green condition.
let we just wait for better value next month.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 10:21:28 AM
Waves is a good crypto that has made it to the top 100 coins on coin market cap and I believe this year would be a great year for the coin. Just hold it
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 16, 2018, 10:20:04 AM
Waves have recovered nicely.

it has always been a nice project and full of potential for rising. the drop was all over the market and obviously Waves followed the rest.
the lower price of it is also creating a lot of room for a nice pump of this coin because it is always so much easier to pump a cheap coin than to pump an already too expensive coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
do not sell, do not sell, stay calm I think if you have or you want to spend more money to buy waves again I think if you be patient a little longer you will get a very large profit, because maybe a few months ahead the price waves will the higher and even higher the old highest price of waves keep calm sir still keep calm hold hold and hold
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

With what reference point?
I'm also a holder but I can't say recovered. But I would say it's still on the way of recovering.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
just hold it
in the dump days it didn't dump in satoshi price
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 08:00:49 AM
Waves still undervalued and honest capitalisation of Waves should be on the level of top 15th of cryptocurrencies. Waves fast and userfriendly. Just try to trade on EtherDelta and on Waves DEX and you will understand what is better for non experienced users. So my conclusion -  buy and hold
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
February 16, 2018, 02:11:43 AM
hold, waves is pumping, and this season the price of waves can rise more and more, even if it is not like ethereum, it is also a good altcoin, which has a potential in the future. so hold still.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
February 16, 2018, 02:11:18 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
waves have the same concept of ETH .. its just not popular like ETH but there a possiblity there price will also increase when someone start using it so for me just hold it or sell some and spare some coin to HODL
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:05:48 AM
the market is so ow this days be patient a wait,soon the market  will up than  you can sell,with cryptocurrecy do not add panic so that you will not sell your coins at low price
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 16, 2018, 02:02:01 AM
hold. waves is now a good coin platform and has good prices. but we need to be careful when hold coin waves because the coin waves are unstable and if already get profit can sell.
Activity: 360
February 16, 2018, 01:56:57 AM
It is worst thing to if you sell your Waves in this low value because you lose your profits even your investment. I think it is better to hold you waves. Holding is not bad, it is good until your waves will pump again. If waves will pump again you will have a great value of waves. You don't need to sell your waves because waves has a great platform and waves will not disappear that easily. In my opinion, waves has a great future and it will have a great value too. I think just be patience in holding your waves and you will have a great value of waves in the future.
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 01:28:35 AM
Waves is a good project and they plan to implement smart contracts in 2018 into Waves Platform. I just sent my tokens in leasing and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: