Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES still a good bet? - page 10. (Read 2035 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 05:48:32 PM
Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

I already replied to a similar post feel days ago.
Waves isn't a Pump and Dump Coin. You can't expect a 10x within a month.
It is a longterm Investment. So just take a look where the price was 1 year ago:
13.01.2017 - $0.26
...and where it‘s now:
13.01.2018 - $11.64.
 Wink

This is a long and successful investment. I also invested in WAVES when it was worth $ 5 and I still keep up to date, maybe the best thing I can do now is keep WAVES and buy more if possible. Because I really see the potential of WAVES, it does not have as much leap in price but is unstable of other altcoins in the market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 05:30:09 PM
Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

I already replied to a similar post few days ago.
Waves isn't a Pump and Dump Coin. You can't expect a 10x within a month.
It is a longterm Investment. So just take a look where the price was 1 year ago:
13.01.2017 - $0.26
...and where it‘s now:
13.01.2018 - $11.64.
 Wink

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 07:42:49 AM
waves is definitely a good bet, looking at how hyped all other worse coins. Waves has a good team, good community, working product and a solid roadmap. most of the small capped coins increased in the last week because of people's interest in kaing x10 gains.
but now it is turn for really good working projects; you have noticed the increase in smart contract coins such as etherium and neo. I am sure that waves is the next one to increase
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
January 12, 2018, 11:21:54 PM
Hey guys,

The thing is that when altcoins lose value, especially altcoins that have strong projects and a great timeline ahead of them, you end up with a really good point in time to buy that coin. If you don't buy the coin while it's low, you'll never really have the opportunity to make money on the market.

Waves is a good coin that's been backed by many in this community and across the internet. They have some great potential, especially as ICO numbers increase. If you're looking to buy waves, buy it now and hold onto it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
January 12, 2018, 10:58:49 PM
Yes, Waves is a good bet but in the long run, we know there's a lot of marketing on top of that currency but little accomplished, lack attract investors, deliver some updates is currency for the end of 2018.
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
January 12, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

I sincerely hoped | I thought the WAVES went much better in 2017. I do not know what they have reserved for the future but I have not heard any news. I hope soon that there are positive news also because I have a bit of waves in the wallet
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
Yes waves is surely a good altcoin to hold with its clear roadmap a lot of investors are getting interested with waves. A worthy investment indeed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 10:48:14 AM
WAVES is trickling up and imho is in a similar class of project to STRAT (which is already starting to rise beautifully).

I'm fully confident in both of these projects as they are not pump and dumps with clear roadplans and lots of expected announcements throughout 2018 which will continue to catapult their price levels to 3 digits.

Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
January 08, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
I still believe that Waves had still guts to maintain it's existence and as being part of one of the strongest Cryptocurrency in the market.
I invested waves last year and dump when it started to dump so I guess it is still worth on investment because it has a good reputation as best player in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
Try to use their product like waves lite wallet, and this explain to you a lot. If they be able to add fiat currency their with banks and cards it can easily bet eth.

Beat eth? They are never going to provide the same technology that ethereum has, waves can not provide smart contracts as the same quality as ethereum can do.

Waves has a descentralized exchange, that is true, and that is why they can not add banks in there. But they have visa/mastercard.

Waves is not going to beat ethereum, but yes, it is a good coin after all.

Wathes and eth have one huge risk they both depends on one person if something happen with Buterin or Ivanov it will be a disaster. Remember news about car crash with Vitalik last year.
Activity: 533
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 07, 2018, 06:08:37 AM
Waves is one of those coins I hated most. It did back in time, most of coins doing in the market now. But its very undervalued. Their PR is nearly dead comparing to lot other erc20 tokens even. Sad.
Activity: 532
January 07, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
everybody says waves is still a good bet and will increase soon but it does not increase in the end. every coin is pumped in since christmas but waves decreased.
I think some whales are pressuring on the price and they are strong in bittrex. Just check the price of waves in bittrex and binance. Binance price wants to go higher but bittrex price wants to go lower, there is a quite difference most of the times. I consider this as some whales are activelyt pressuring the price in bittrex, but once they accumulate the quantity they need, they will pump  the price. But the real question is when will this happen and is it worth to wait for this
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
January 07, 2018, 04:08:48 AM
weves indeed pretty good for coins that are willing to invest. but not too good if used to throw capital due to the movement of these coins not as fast as other coins.
Activity: 1078
January 07, 2018, 03:24:49 AM
I think Waves is a good coin to invest. There will be many important events for the project this year, so I think we will see at least x2-x3 growth, and maybe 100$ by the end of the year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
January 07, 2018, 02:28:57 AM
~ snip ~

wow thats pretty cool. thanks for showing that chart because this could really help us motivate and to continue our full hearted support at waves because we now already know and see that waves is indeed a good coin with lots of potential just by basing on their roadmap. however id still also support other coins like etherium and ripple because they are also indeed a good form of investment not only in investment but also in other things like trading/exchanging . buying , selling , mining , etc.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 02:24:23 AM
waves is a nice coin to invest in the long term. If for short term itself is very less effective due to the movement of these coins is very slow and not good when to invest in the short term.

Both waves (and stratis for that matter) are both well positioned so that a small spark or announcement about a release or development will set them on fir and the price will rise hundreds of percent. Getting on board before that happens is key to making profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
January 07, 2018, 02:17:39 AM
waves is a nice coin to invest in the long term. If for short term itself is very less effective due to the movement of these coins is very slow and not good when to invest in the short term.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
January 06, 2018, 11:19:01 PM
Sorry but Waves is too slow now. Other coins made incredible amount of percentages in such a short time but Waves is swinging around 12-15 USD. I sold majority of my Waves to buy new coins and made instant profit. I would re-buy Waves when whole altcoin hype is over but it's not a good time to hold Waves.

But this exactly is making WAVES still one of the few top 'non-pumped like mad max' coins.
This is why I see a great value there and I'm holding.
Activity: 266
January 06, 2018, 11:05:15 PM
I think Wave is 2nd Ethereum, but this version have lower fee on everything. Only 1 things Wave have not the same to Ethereum is not have big community and once the problem is solve then Wave to the moon.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 06, 2018, 09:58:50 PM
i doubt WAVES will be competitor to ETH someday, but yes, it'a awesome coin for longterm. very promising roadmap, many partnerships and strong team behind. i'm holding it for several months and not going to think about selling till the end of the year at least.
Pages:
Jump to: