Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES still a good bet? - page 5. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
February 17, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
Waves has a bright future and i'm sure it will reach it's goals sooner or later. It may took longer than expected for waves to reach it's true potential but that doesn't mean waves doesn't worth investing. It was always a long term hold so if we are expecting to get good profit from waves we should be patient and give it some time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
I believe that this is an excellent coin with a great prospect. But you doesn't need to keep the whole deposit in one coin, you need to diversify the risks.
Activity: 476
February 17, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
Waves is one of my favorite Cryptos to hold, there is a lot of promising developments on the horizon such as a partnership with Deloitte and Gazprombank. It is one of the most undervalued project. I strongly believe it will be a major contender to Ethereum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 02:53:03 PM
I am not that bullish on this project but to me it is still better than most of the projects in the space and is well capitalised, and this is even the main reason I am still keeping faith in the project, not has been achieved from the team because the DEX still lack volume and something need to be done about it, with smart contract implementation coming we can expect the price to move towards $20 in future when launched
Activity: 296
February 17, 2018, 01:42:13 PM
Waves is a Blockchain platform a decentralized place for trading and crowdfunding, it comes next to that of ethereum but here the smart contracts are not much complex as ethereum, also powerful and secure. The price is going high and it will be really a good bet at the end of this year.
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
February 17, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
I bought these coins a long time and am ready to keep them for several years. It seems to me that this is a very reliable project that will bring me a big profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 17, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
This coin has a lot of contradictions. Although it has some innovative functions, such as leasing function on the waves platform, decent crowdfunding functions, unfortunately, it has security concerns ,which are always a hot topic. Devs are very slow to implement changes, that's why it's probably not very successful right now.
Waves is at number 35 in market cap which is very good if you ask me, but it is true that it has been losing positions in the last months, while this maybe a case for worry for some, this indicates me this is a good moment to invest since it is likely it will recover some of the ground lost in the next months, it isn't a sure thing but it is an investment in which it is worth to take the risk since decentralized exchanges seems like a segment of coins which will do fine in the next months and years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
February 17, 2018, 12:51:50 PM
Waves is still panting. I do not understand why they can not grow up fast. It was really a project with much promise. Tesoz is confronted with a similar discourse. We'll see him too.
Activity: 116
TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS
February 17, 2018, 04:54:49 AM
Waves is a great project, i don’t have any doubts about it. I am pretty sure it will go above $150 dollar but the question is when. I guess we were all expecting it to be much better by now. I hope waves will start moving and climb to where it deserves.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 01:57:13 AM
any thoughts on waves community token? I bought some, for the upcoming airdrop coming up. Don't know much about them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 01:08:53 AM
The Waves platform is growing very slowly. Ethereum is opening up differently. Well, what about Waves? I think Waves will come at good prices. But it requires patience.
Waves has been stayed good it's perfomance in their platform but needs development. When you look into the price it is still a good bet, investing in this will surely good in return. More speculation about this year and I believe this plaform will more to offer.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 12:50:53 AM
Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

Waves is like a footballer with great potential, but not showing it. It really has a great potential. But it has not yet revealed its features. I think Waves will start to show itself in late 2018. I hope  Grin

I think waves is already a good project.. it is very solid after all this time, I believe waves will go through the time and will be huge in the future.
Patience is the key move when we invest in waves as I think waves has a lot of potential to show in the future ~
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 07:59:48 PM
Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

Waves is like a footballer with great potential, but not showing it. It really has a great potential. But it has not yet revealed its features. I think Waves will start to show itself in late 2018. I hope  Grin
Activity: 602
February 16, 2018, 06:59:06 PM
The Waves platform is growing very slowly. Ethereum is opening up differently. Well, what about Waves? I think Waves will come at good prices. But it requires patience.
Activity: 240
February 16, 2018, 05:01:07 PM
I would say go for it.
It's pretty unique with more to offer than some of top15 coins, real talk.
It had a nice pump, but it should still go up, I guess. Still bellow the all time high.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
February 16, 2018, 04:55:39 PM
I've sold all my tokens and now I'm watching from the side. Alexander Ivanov's project had a lot of time to make an analog of ETH. Now NEO looks more interesting project
Activity: 308
February 16, 2018, 02:39:22 AM
Waves I think is still a good coin to keep, I think there is still a lot of room for development with this coin. It is one the the undervalued coin that needs more improvement in the future and if developers work on that, this coin will be a huge success.
Activity: 112
February 15, 2018, 10:09:40 PM
One of the best crypto ever.. long term hold for sure.  and when i say long, i mean looooong.  but safe.  this cooin will be great. Wink Wink

Yeah, I believe WAVES is a great project that will moon in the future... I HOLD all my waves in this correction period and hope that in the future waves could reach x3 or x5 ~
Activity: 140
February 15, 2018, 09:59:13 PM
Waves is a wallet. The development of the project is unique and founded with good advisors. Although in business even it was founded strong and good there will be time to face the reality in the market place. Issues will pump up, competitors will compete. But waves is still a good bet. Clear future with that.
Activity: 136
February 15, 2018, 08:48:16 PM
One of the best crypto ever.. long term hold for sure.  and when i say long, i mean looooong.  but safe.  this cooin will be great. Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: