Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES still a good bet? - page 6. (Read 2035 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 15, 2018, 05:58:03 PM
I used to believe in this project and it seemed to me that this is an excellent investment. But this coin brought me big losses in bitcoins. Now I'm disappointed in this coin.

WAVES are often compared to ETH, but I do not agree with this comparison. I see that ETH has achieved significant successes in a year and WAVES have remained a low level project imho. I'm ready to take this coin out of my investment portfolio.

Just give some more time to this coin, the project is really good, certainly not like Ethereum, but there is no point in comparing them, completely different platforms. WAVES has a lot of events and updates this year, so I advise you to hold the coin and get your profit!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 05:57:35 PM
Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

It is really good time to jump into waves ! buy some and hold it will surely rise high and waves could be a best investment for 2018 !
so Keep buying and hold for good profit !

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

Waves is not a bet man it's a great way of investment. But it's not short term, you should hold your waves like 6-12 months at least to obtain a reasonable amount of profit at the end.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
February 15, 2018, 05:51:42 PM
I used to believe in this project and it seemed to me that this is an excellent investment. But this coin brought me big losses in bitcoins. Now I'm disappointed in this coin.

WAVES are often compared to ETH, but I do not agree with this comparison. I see that ETH has achieved significant successes in a year and WAVES have remained a low level project imho. I'm ready to take this coin out of my investment portfolio.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 05:41:11 PM
Hell yes! Waves has been on a correction lately because of BTC. But correction comes big opportunities to buy. If you are looking for a coin that huge upswing this coin is it, but don't expect short term gains... you will win in the long run just like other coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 15, 2018, 05:27:49 PM
I beleive in bright future for WAVES - why? Watch for today's interview (in Russian language) of Ivanov for Radchenko on yuotube where he told about new revolutionary novelties in March-May-2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0aWhhmQGYQ
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
Half a year ago I hope on this coin and wait more profit. But with time I see that now exist more younger and promising coins. And Waves now is silent water. And even a swamp
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
It has got 23% increase in last 7 days. Waves is honestly one of the best but it is undervalued. Don't under estimate it.
Activity: 107
February 15, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
Waves is a good project, lots of connections with real world businesses and good developer. However, the price doesn't seem to rise much in relation to other coins. It looks like price manipulation by whales or other means. I had waves but decided to dump it rather than wait forever for it to moon. Might be better this year, but not much based on past statistics. Too many scammy tokens on waves which degrades it's purpose.
thats why they are regulating this year ico's and setting standards to make one so they can protect investors
IFK
Activity: 644
February 15, 2018, 01:58:26 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 15, 2018, 01:48:26 PM
Waves is a good project, lots of connections with real world businesses and good developer. However, the price doesn't seem to rise much in relation to other coins. It looks like price manipulation by whales or other means. I had waves but decided to dump it rather than wait forever for it to moon. Might be better this year, but not much based on past statistics. Too many scammy tokens on waves which degrades it's purpose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 01:28:00 PM
Every altcoins have a good reason to buy and in my opinion waves is very great coin than others. If I get extra money I will invest and hold it in a long term. I tried my luck to this waves because it might have potential to grow and I have vision that waves may pump not today but maybe tomorrow or beyond.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
February 15, 2018, 01:22:25 PM
I think that the wave is a coin and technology, after a couple of months it will grow to at least $ 20. You can bet on her
Activity: 58
February 15, 2018, 01:13:04 PM
My opinion of waves is favorable, but I tend to favor coins that have real world use even more so.  There is definitely potential there with this platform to see an increase of value.  However, it is my belief that those coins that can be actually implemented for trade purposes in the real world, and are not just tied to speculation on future potential, are going to increase even more so.  
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
February 15, 2018, 04:07:21 AM
Although I´ve been holding waves for a few monts, I still can´t take it really seriously. Of course the project has some nice features right now, (token creation, the dex, fast transactions, low fees), but all of them appear somehow like a playground for the average crypto-Joe, not like a platform on which serious and complex business solutions are beeing built.

That was the ultimate goal mentioned by Sasha before the ICO starts: hide something complex behind a user friendly interface. All the technical stuff is on the background and accessible to any dev or entity.
But I understand your feeling. It's so easy to use, it feel boring sometime because you need no technical knowledge.
Activity: 649
February 15, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
waves coins that are just perfect for long-term investment but with large capital because the waves are very long time development, thus investing in the waves have to be patient.
This is true waves is good for long term investment. Price is good to buy these days though for sure developement on waves will be achieve. I believe this project can be better in the future.
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 03:41:37 AM
waves coins that are just perfect for long-term investment but with large capital because the waves are very long time development, thus investing in the waves have to be patient.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
I think once they update their network to include the promised 100k TX/s then it will really take off. There is no reason NEM should be valued higher currently.
Activity: 380
February 15, 2018, 03:29:03 AM
Waves are doing well in their work. Although the prices are not rising yet, the project is going well. We can see very high prices in a few months.
At the moment, investors are upset because the price is not rising Sad
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 03:18:52 AM
Hey guys,

One of the undervalued coins is like me. It is interesting for me that it is based on the ICO. Buy it now at a price of $ 7 more than reasonable. Strong fall is not expected as the platform is quite strong, developers are pursuing a good idea with a competent technical approach.
Pages:
Jump to: