Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES still a good bet? - page 8. (Read 2035 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 13, 2018, 10:31:07 PM
Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

You correctly think absolutely!
He has very good potential and I think that this year he will at least make x10 this minimum!
He has a good potential!)

Waves has high potential to grow, i agree with that but 10x grow is really impossible this year.
Its still good bet but not for very high profit. Its more like profit stable. So we can gain profit but not very much.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
February 13, 2018, 10:17:31 PM
My friend bought them when they cost 20 cents and he has these tokens for a very long time. He is not going to sell them below $ 50. I think that they will be worth this money. They have very good potential for growth. Just need time and patience. He holds them for a year and a half and does not think to sell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
February 13, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
Waves is a beautiful project. I've been following you for a long time. I believe that in 2018, there will be a serious exit. Of course not investment advice. This market requires patience.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
February 13, 2018, 05:52:34 PM
WAVES used to be much more promising in the past, but it could potentially recover is some large projects come out. The platform itself is very ready to work wonders.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 13, 2018, 04:07:53 PM
Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley
Yes it is still a great investment but it seems it will require a lot of patience so if you have other projects in mind there is the possibility you can profit from them before waves begins to move upwards, this will give you the advantage of making a lot of money with other coins and then comeback and invest in waves just in time before it pumps, but if you do not want to miss the opportunity when that happens you can invest in waves right now and wait.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
February 13, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
Wave still remains one of the best Russia project in the history of cryptocurrency. I seriously believe that if all the features of cryptocurrencies are utilize one can easily used it better than ethereum. Wave has also be doing well In terms of  giving good return to some of it early investors and enthusiast and I believe in future it is going to definitely bet with neo and ethereum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 02:25:06 PM
I believe that this is an excellent coin with a great prospect. However, if we take into account the fact that almost all ICOS conducted on its platform do not have luck, there are small doubts. I think Waves will manifest itself in the near future
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 08:24:33 AM
Hey guys,

I think it is a really promising coin. It had a good prices in the end of 2017, and it couldn't reached that prices again yet. In my opinion, Waves have a good potential to reach better prices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 13, 2018, 08:10:11 AM
Hey guys,

Waves is one good choice in terms of altcoin investment. Last year, Waves rallied in the early part and then went steady in the middle, with a little dump every now and then, but then it rallied really high in the late part. But now, in the past several weeks of this year, Waves went lower again, along with the rest of the altcoins and even Bitcoin. With that, you are assured that when Bitcoin and the rest of the major altcoins will fly once again, Waves will definitely be on of them. If you look at the updates coming from the Waves team, you will realize how hardworking they are and how promising their project is.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 07:47:58 AM
As my point of view is it whort the investment as the developers keep working on the project constantly, check the official thread.
Activity: 812
February 13, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
I have fair waves coin, I participated in airdrop assetron energy.
I tried to send some waves, and I found that Waves has good technology. Transfer speed is also good and cheap.
I say this is the future coin after eth.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:34:34 AM
I think that Waves has the potential to be worth as much as Ethereum, and its recent past is very encouraging ! So for me it is a big yes, Waves is still a good bet !
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
February 13, 2018, 07:30:12 AM
Hey guys,

You correctly think absolutely!
He has very good potential and I think that this year he will at least make x10 this minimum!
He has a good potential!)
I also think that the platform is really worthy. the project is developed by a professional team.
I do not know how many X will be, but you can make a bet on this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
February 13, 2018, 07:21:26 AM
I was a big supporter of WAVES but now I think that they are obsolete. They never attracted any big ICO and the development is stalled.

NEO and other platforms for smart contracts are better choice now.

Alright. I agree with NEO. Which others?
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
WAVES is potiental and i agree with this point but it doesn't mean it will give you a good multiples account in a nearly future.
Want to be x10 or x100 ? Go with BNB , it's not too late for now ..
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
February 13, 2018, 06:54:47 AM
I was a big supporter of WAVES but now I think that they are obsolete. They never attracted any big ICO and the development is stalled.

NEO and other platforms for smart contracts are better choice now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
February 13, 2018, 06:40:02 AM
It is good time to buy waves. They have lot of good news this month.

This coin is very sluggish about good news. That's why I have long sold WAVES and bought other coins with great volatility. While my capital was in WAVES, I missed many good earning opportunities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
February 13, 2018, 06:23:52 AM
It is good time to buy waves. They have lot of good news this month.
Activity: 392
February 13, 2018, 06:11:51 AM
I use to hold 10,000 waves and sold almost all of them in November, best decision I ever made, as I have made 4x minimum on other projects and waves has lingered not ever really growing like other alt coins. Its a great project and it will do well, just seems to stagnate a lot for some reason. Moon will come eventually, but I believe there is better  money to be made on other projects currently.

im gonna screenshot this and pm u when waves is 1k$ Smiley
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 13, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
Hey guys,

I would not consider the stability in Waves price a negative thing, since it looks to have less volatility than other coins (even than Bitcoin). So my guess is that Waves is still a good bet and I'm currently buy...
Pages:
Jump to: