Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 10. (Read 2389087 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Hi everybody!!!! REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. I have the waves wallet. But when I registered it I forgot to save the words - wallet seed. I have the adress of the wallet and the password. So don't know now what to do. Because after changing the laptop I can not log in into my Waves Wallet. Is it possible to open it in some technical way or not? (((( Really thanful to you for your support.
If you still have the old laptop with you,
You can simply log back on (unlock) using the password (provided cache/cookies still intact)
because you're not actually logging in to any server, you're just unlocking your wallet on client side
then after you unlocked the wallet, on the top right corner, click the first icon
it will popup and show all your account info backup such as your seed, privkey and others
make a copy of this, copy paste text or keep a screenshot image for your backup record
other than that way, I think there is no way you can access your wallet back  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi everybody!!!! REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. I have the waves wallet. But when I registered it I forgot to save the words - wallet seed. I have the adress of the wallet and the password. So don't know now what to do. Because after changing the laptop I can not log in into my Waves Wallet. Is it possible to open it in some technical way or not? (((( Really thanful to you for your support.

Never lose the seed.
I'm affraid you can't recover it.

such a bad day for someone who worked hard for it. i wonder how much was each token when you invested to it lol. this is the reason why i keep a txt file in my drive where my login details are. i'd cry a river even losing just hundred.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Another day in the waves world and i´m amazed again  Grin
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
Hi guys,

Seems like the poll participants favor Waves as the one to gain most value in 2017.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.0;topicseen
Activity: 994
Merit: 277

Never lose the seed.
I'm affraid you can't recover it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Waves on ICO Hypethon

https://twitter.com/EvelinaLavrova/status/901078629312081920

Waves listed as Top 10 long term picks

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/901069764843503618

Burger King Now Has Its Own Cryptocurrency

https://twitter.com/FortuneTech/status/901030461186691072

More details about WhopperCoin; issued by BurgerKing on Wavesplatform

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/901004057237520384

Dutch WAVES meetup & WNET release party next tuesday

https://twitter.com/wavesnode/status/901028273504780289

ICOs are the future of raising money

https://twitter.com/TheNextWeb/status/901008403060883456
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
On the Waves platform I saw that there are tokens with the same name.  Undecided I think this is not good. I do not understand why the name is not unique.

It's not a real world problem, verified tokens have a green checkmark

It looks like they verified the wrong Whoppercoin!

1 Whoppercoin for 1 BTC WTF!!!!!

There is another Whoppercoin where 1 Whoppercoin = 1 sats  Grin

I'm disappointed that Sasha is tweeting about this garbage whopercoins seriously. He better start working more intensly on the dex since it's still look like 30 year old Exchange system. DEX still needs tons of improvements, and there is no news for this so far.

Both the Waves Lite client (with DEX) and the nodes (blockchain) get updates on a weekly basis.
The team is working very hard, hiring new people and all you can do is tell Sasha what to do?
Sasha doesn't give a shit about what you think he should do.
Activity: 171
Hopefully in ICO waves, just accept BITCOIN or WAVES. That was one of the reasons that ETH pumped up so far.
It should be a proposal for all ICO that are launched on the platform.  Cool
Activity: 203
Waves Platform on the Russia's First ICO-Hypethon in Saint Petersburg

https://www.facebook.com/wavesplatform/posts/672643016261181
Wooow nice to hear that...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Waves Platform on the Russia's First ICO-Hypethon in Saint Petersburg

https://www.facebook.com/wavesplatform/posts/672643016261181
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Any News or why did it go up right now?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
On the Waves platform I saw that there are tokens with the same name.  Undecided I think this is not good. I do not understand why the name is not unique.

I'm disappointed that Sasha is tweeting about this garbage whopercoins seriously. He better start working more intensly on the dex since it's still look like 30 year old Exchange system. DEX still needs tons of improvements, and there is no news for this so far.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Is it true that waves team can delete a token if they want to?
I've read this earlier today from other thread for which they said WAVES isn't decentralized at all. There would be a chaos if this happen but its possible, isn't it?

You have to separate 2 things:

-> the infrastructure: Waves Nodes, Matcher, API, blockchain, tokens

-> services on the Waves infrastructure: DEX, Waves Lite client, Gravit.ws, WavesGo, (fiat) gateways

The infrastructure is decentralized, once a token is created it can't be deleted.

The services can choose what to verify or what tokens to accept.

As Magnet said, you can create an exchange on the Waves infrastructure, accept only tokens (or a token) you like and be your own boss.
You can even start a "random coin or currency" gateway to the Waves platform.

All you need is a node, matcher and use the API to communicate with your own created exchange or service (both can be an app or a website).

So, yes, it's fully decentralized but services on it don't necessarily have to be.

And that's understandable when you run a business, you don't want it to be destroyed by scammers or extremists.

Hi all, noob question: what's the difference between Dex and waves liteclient? I'm using thr chrome app, what am I missing? Because I don't see all the tokens that people talk about

Hi,

Dex is one of the functions of Waves Lite Client.
There are others top of the window Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Is it true that waves team can delete a token if they want to?
I've read this earlier today from other thread for which they said WAVES isn't decentralized at all. There would be a chaos if this happen but its possible, isn't it?

You have to separate 2 things:

-> the infrastructure: Waves Nodes, Matcher, API, blockchain, tokens

-> services on the Waves infrastructure: DEX, Waves Lite client, Gravit.ws, WavesGo, (fiat) gateways

The infrastructure is decentralized, once a token is created it can't be deleted.

The services can choose what to verify or what tokens to accept.

As Magnet said, you can create an exchange on the Waves infrastructure, accept only tokens (or a token) you like and be your own boss.
You can even start a "random coin or currency" gateway to the Waves platform.

All you need is a node, matcher and use the API to communicate with your own created exchange or service (both can be an app or a website).

So, yes, it's fully decentralized but services on it don't necessarily have to be.

And that's understandable when you run a business, you don't want it to be destroyed by scammers or extremists.

Hi all, noob question: what's the difference between Dex and waves liteclient? I'm using thr chrome app, what am I missing? Because I don't see all the tokens that people talk about
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I'd happily mine Whoppercoins ^______^
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Sorry guys is it possible to have multisig wallet on Waves? I think Sasha is making a huge work here with WAVES and cryptos in general and I am sure it will shine very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
this coin is a sleeping giant, it will pump x10 or more when people realise what this is capable of
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
every day i watxh this thread and i´m everyday very impressed. this coin is truly amazing.
Same here. I am very impressed with the commitment of Waves team and community with this project. I really believe we can reach 10 usd until end of the year or more.
Pages:
Jump to: