Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 6. (Read 2389087 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
This rumor currently under implementation, this happen anyway. 

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/901422063860273152

Like was with Monaco, interesting exch for everybody in China and West with great trade volume soon can accept the waves.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055
Sasha Ivanov is a very clever man. He said that they will fight with etherium. This means that the price is $ 400 for a real token. Smartcontract, POs a lot of things. forward waves...
When he said that? I do not remember anything similar
$400 is a far dream. It can only happen if every ICO's will accept only WAVES token.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Sasha Ivanov is a very clever man. He said that they will fight with etherium. This means that the price is $ 400 for a real token. Smartcontract, POs a lot of things. forward waves...
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
to the post above
Bittrex as a US exchange is controlled by the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

On its home page it says
 USA Based
Proudly based in the United States, we collaborate with experts in USA financial law to ensure that we remain in compliance with the evolving legal landscape and always available to our worldwide community. Our firm dedication to being legally compliant and fully regulated means that we were one of the first companies to apply for New York’s Bitlicense, allowing us to proudly serve New York customers.

Exactly.  I thought everyone knew Bittrex was American - not sure why that guy would presume otherwise.
Activity: 280
to the post above
Bittrex as a US exchange is controlled by the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

On its home page it says
 USA Based
Proudly based in the United States, we collaborate with experts in USA financial law to ensure that we remain in compliance with the evolving legal landscape and always available to our worldwide community. Our firm dedication to being legally compliant and fully regulated means that we were one of the first companies to apply for New York’s Bitlicense, allowing us to proudly serve New York customers.
Activity: 293
I believe that in the current cryptocurrency climate where even LTC is worth more than $50, WAVES is grossly undervalued.

Given its superior utility and partnerships it should at least be on a par with LTC (which whilst older does not really have any utility beyond being a currency and even then you can't buy much with it).

WAVES should be in the top 10 at the very least, and most probably in the top 5.

I think the major reason for this undervaluation is the fact that WAVES is not available on any major exchanges in China, South Korea or Japan.  These markets are huge for cryptocurrency.

I would suggest that if Sasha and the WAVES team are not already in talks with Far Eastern exchanges already this should be a huge priority.  It will not only bring in more money and volume but will also increase the profile of the platform.

In relation to this it seems that South Korea is about to formally recognise Bitcoin (following the lead set by Japan).  The South Korean exchange Bithumb (https://www.bithumb.com/) has recently established itself as one of the major players in the space.

The increase in volume created by addition to Bithumb has at least been partly credited with a surge in the prices of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash, Monero and most recently Litecoin. (see this article from Coindesk: https://www.coindesk.com/litecoin-price-surges-to-new-all-time-high-of-over-60/)

I would therefore suggest talking to Bithumb first as they seem to be more eager to add new currencies and an addition just before a formal bitcoin recognition would potentially lead to a massive boost in volume and interest in cryptocurrencies in general.

Waves could be in place to take advantage of that - just imagine if local South Korean companies started creating their own loyalty tokens based on the Whoppercoin model.

-It would be huge and I suspect many other large exchanges (particularly in the region) would then be falling over themselves to list Waves.

If I were Sasha I would make this the no. 1 current priority as it would only serve to strengthen Wave's position and make building further deals and partnerships easier.

I bought Waves in Bittrex which should be chinese? I think that it should be supported by coinbase, bistamp, kraken, poloniex...
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I believe that in the current cryptocurrency climate where even LTC is worth more than $50, WAVES is grossly undervalued.

Given its superior utility and partnerships it should at least be on a par with LTC (which whilst older does not really have any utility beyond being a currency and even then you can't buy much with it).

WAVES should be in the top 10 at the very least, and most probably in the top 5.

I think the major reason for this undervaluation is the fact that WAVES is not available on any major exchanges in China, South Korea or Japan.  These markets are huge for cryptocurrency.

I would suggest that if Sasha and the WAVES team are not already in talks with Far Eastern exchanges already this should be a huge priority.  It will not only bring in more money and volume but will also increase the profile of the platform.

In relation to this it seems that South Korea is about to formally recognise Bitcoin (following the lead set by Japan).  The South Korean exchange Bithumb (https://www.bithumb.com/) has recently established itself as one of the major players in the space.

The increase in volume created by addition to Bithumb has at least been partly credited with a surge in the prices of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash, Monero and most recently Litecoin. (see this article from Coindesk: https://www.coindesk.com/litecoin-price-surges-to-new-all-time-high-of-over-60/)

I would therefore suggest talking to Bithumb first as they seem to be more eager to add new currencies and an addition just before a formal bitcoin recognition would potentially lead to a massive boost in volume and interest in cryptocurrencies in general.

Waves could be in place to take advantage of that - just imagine if local South Korean companies started creating their own loyalty tokens based on the Whoppercoin model.

-It would be huge and I suspect many other large exchanges (particularly in the region) would then be falling over themselves to list Waves.

If I were Sasha I would make this the no. 1 current priority as it would only serve to strengthen Wave's position and make building further deals and partnerships easier.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
what WAVES going pos? wasn't waves unminable coin

Waves has a fixed amount of 100,000,000 Waves tokens.

It has LPoS (Lease Proof of Stake) for the generation of blocks.

Nodes can mine those blocks, receiving the network fees and some MRT (Miner Reward Tokens, while they last).

People holding Waves can lease those Waves to a LPOS node and receive their share of fees too.

So: amount is fixed, mining blocks generates fees only

You are confusing mining with creating new coins. Mining creates blocks
ah.. thanks , i was a bit confused between new blocks and mining fees
Activity: 336
Waves POS? It will be a huge update, I really glad to see this. Maybe we will see this update still this year?

Waves has been a creative project since day one, have very effective team and developer. The investor is always pleased. Constant innovation to show how accurate it is
Activity: 994
Merit: 277

Waves has a fixed amount of 100,000,000 Waves tokens.

It has LPoS (Lease Proof of Stake) for the generation of blocks.

Nodes can mine those blocks, receiving the network fees and some MRT (Miner Reward Tokens, while they last).

People holding Waves can lease those Waves to a LPOS node and receive their share of fees too.

So: amount is fixed, mining blocks generates fees only
Activity: 471
Merit: 250

You are confusing mining with creating new coins. Mining creates blocks
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 201
did you know that this coin wave at people  Grin
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
Waves POS? It will be a huge update, I really glad to see this. Maybe we will see this update still this year?

Waves is PoS already, but it seem the Bitcoin NG implementation will make the network able to handle thousands transactions per minutes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
i hope we will see this update this year. but honestly i do not think it will be happen this year. maybe at second quarter of 2018...
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Activity: 224
I want to know more about bitcoin-ng, could you share refs?

It will be the first implementation of Bitcoin NG approach https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/nsdi16/nsdi16-paper-eyal.pdf for POS

It is one of the first big milestones then rest will follow https://blog.wavesplatform.com/road-to-waves-1-0-eafab1e6846f

I didn't realize that Waves would have the first implementation of Bitcoin NG for POS. Just another example of the kind of big things brewing under the surface that the world at large is not aware of.

https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/commits/T759-ng

Waves is one of the best Russian projects. You guys need to work hard to restore faith in Russian developers. Very impressive results so far!
Activity: 306
i have just invested a big part of amount i invest in coins in Waves. I am new to it and i simply gave credit to many advices found online and in this forum. Now I would like you to shortly tell me why Waves has this great potential. Because if this is really the case I could invest all my "coin capital" into Waves and see what happens (i have just sold all btc and eth).

never go all in. always spread your investment.
and do your own research. use the platform and judge it.

unfortunately every thread will say to you that their coin is the next big thing , it is undervalued and is going to the moon
Activity: 293
i have just invested a big part of amount i invest in coins in Waves. I am new to it and i simply gave credit to many advices found online and in this forum. Now I would like you to shortly tell me why Waves has this great potential. Because if this is really the case I could invest all my "coin capital" into Waves and see what happens (i have just sold all btc and eth).
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Waves has been underpriced for a very long time. I suspected that whales have manipulated the price to keep it low, but it's hard to think why they would do it for so long. With all these developments it should be at least double what it is now.
Pages:
Jump to: