Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 9. (Read 2389087 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
I already own a small amount of Waves and I am thinking about to increase the amount by investing some extra BTC because this project really seems to be promising.
However I want to get answered a question first. All I know so far is that Waves is a great scalable blockchain project which allows to process more transactions per second than the industry average. But is Waves also a competitor to - lets say Ethereum? Is it possible to create smart contracts or turing complete scripts in the future?
What is the target group of Waves compared to projects like Ethereum, EOS or Lisk for example.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/road-to-waves-1-0-eafab1e6846f
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Lately I am observing that several ICO tokens are on the Waves platform, I hope that with this the appreciation of the project is greater.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
I already own a small amount of Waves and I am thinking about to increase the amount by investing some extra BTC because this project really seems to be promising.
However I want to get answered a question first. All I know so far is that Waves is a great scalable blockchain project which allows to process more transactions per second than the industry average. But is Waves also a competitor to - lets say Ethereum? Is it possible to create smart contracts or turing complete scripts in the future?
What is the target group of Waves compared to projects like Ethereum, EOS or Lisk for example.

There will be smart contracts using a non-Turing complete script language.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Or buy the rumor and HOLD and sky rocket!  Cool
Activity: 43
Binance Vote: WAVES Trading May Come to China

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/901422063860273152

This might be a game changer...
Just remember guys and girls, buy the rumor... and I will sell the news
Activity: 1260
Merit: 644
there ıs 1 bılıon whoopercoın and ı see buy ordes lıke 0,21 doalr each.  ısnt ıt too much for ıt ?
Activity: 22
go to the moon!!! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Burger King now has its own cryptocurrency—the 'Whoppercoin'—in Russia

https://twitter.com/FortuneMagazine/status/901228973350322176

wow, i want some whoppercoin Smiley, i hope the rest of the world will follow the whoppercoin Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
It seems we are heading for a new ATH Smiley
legendary
Burger King now has its own cryptocurrency—the 'Whoppercoin'—in Russia

https://twitter.com/FortuneMagazine/status/901228973350322176
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
WAVES seems to be making some good market movements. What major news did I miss over the past few days?

Post history of user "mxxxxxx" is enough to keep up:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mxxxxxx-230178
I like it. I am bookmarking it now and it will save me the hassle of going through number of pages to get the vital news informations
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
WAVES seems to be making some good market movements. What major news did I miss over the past few days?

Post history of user "mxxxxxx" is enough to keep up:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mxxxxxx-230178
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Hi everybody!!!! REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. I have the waves wallet. But when I registered it I forgot to save the words - wallet seed. I have the adress of the wallet and the password. So don't know now what to do. Because after changing the laptop I can not log in into my Waves Wallet. Is it possible to open it in some technical way or not? (((( Really thanful to you for your support.

Losing your seed is the worse thing that can happen when having a waves wallet.  If you can still log into your account from your old laptop.  Do that immediately and backup your seed, then you will able to import your account onto a new computer.  If you're unable to log into your old computer, then sorry, you have lost your waves.  
There must be a wallet.dat file, isn't?
WAVES works differently to bitcoin wallets and if you lose your seed, then you lose all your WAVES in the account pretty much.

True, when you create a new Waves wallet account, the warning before you click "I UNDERSTAND" is clear.

And for every crypto currency: if you lose your private key, seed or wallet file, your coins are lost forever
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Hi everybody!!!! REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. I have the waves wallet. But when I registered it I forgot to save the words - wallet seed. I have the adress of the wallet and the password. So don't know now what to do. Because after changing the laptop I can not log in into my Waves Wallet. Is it possible to open it in some technical way or not? (((( Really thanful to you for your support.

Losing your seed is the worse thing that can happen when having a waves wallet.  If you can still log into your account from your old laptop.  Do that immediately and backup your seed, then you will able to import your account onto a new computer.  If you're unable to log into your old computer, then sorry, you have lost your waves. 
WAVES works differently to bitcoin wallets and if you lose your seed, then you lose all your WAVES in the account pretty much.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105

Losing your seed is the worse thing that can happen when having a waves wallet.  If you can still log into your account from your old laptop.  Do that immediately and backup your seed, then you will able to import your account onto a new computer.  If you're unable to log into your old computer, then sorry, you have lost your waves. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WAVES has started making waves again. The Burgerking news from Russia is helping it. Hope other BurgerKings around the world follow it too.
Activity: 770

Pages:
Jump to: