Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 36. (Read 61979 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
The mission of Waves is to provide an easy to use and powerful tool by providing shared infrastructure and reinventing entrepreneurship around the world, so that everyone can use block chains or benefit from them. This coin is great.

It will be easy for them to do this when smart contract will be available already. There really is the need to move up again to gain trust from recent investors who quits upon seeing the dropping value. I'm a long term investor of waves and have seen then back when the price  was yet less than $0.50. Of course I have all the profit to take but I'd rather wait for this project to dominate like ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The mission of Waves is to provide an easy to use and powerful tool by providing shared infrastructure and reinventing entrepreneurship around the world, so that everyone can use block chains or benefit from them. This coin is great.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
Does anyone feels that waves is losing blockchain race with neo, ada, zil, wan, and many more trying to fill that spot?
i think waves need  good marketing team out of russia
15.06 GMT +1
Waves is down.
Waves is down no access to mainnet

its working
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Does anyone feels that waves is losing blockchain race with neo, ada, zil, wan, and many more trying to fill that spot?
Should pay more attention to smart contracts
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
Oops, thought I'd make a decent move by trading Waves for WavesGo and Liquid when the value of the latter two dropped, and trading them back to Waves when the value would go up again. However, WavesGo and Liquid kept dropping relative to Waves and now I've got thousands of WavesGo and Liquid and barely any Waves. Turned out to be a derpy move unless the two mentioned tokens go up again on the longer term. Hodl it is.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
15.06 GMT +1
Waves is down.

You’re becoming pathetic with your constant fud.

http://www.wavesgo.com

http://dev.pywaves.org/nodes

Everything is up and running.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
15.06 GMT +1
Waves is down.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Well that beta of the dex doesn't look anything at all like the mock up. It was a bit of a disappointment. They have a long way to go

Actually I like the real DEX better than the mock up, as they used the available space on the screen more efficiently.
And yes, it's a beta, a lot of work has been done, it is functional and a lot of work will be done before the final release.

But it's a matter of taste and opinion Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
what purpose do thees Liquid tokens serve for WAVES?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Well that beta of the dex doesn't look anything at all like the mock up. It was a bit of a disappointment. They have a long way to go
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
uhh no another party I missed... just put a few orders in at binance and bittrex.. better late then never Cheesy

So after I buy some waves I just need to send them to my waves wallet to be entered into the last remaining airdrops?

You need to still buy WCT-tokens from DEX. That is were the airdrops are going now and in the future. There was only one drop for Waves holders so those who still haven't discover WCT-tokens gets few tokens too.

Arrgh right thank you for the info I'll take a look at WCT too then, its a great incentive to buy the coins I like what the waves team are doing here I just hope they both hold value after I invest in them, but from what I read about waves it will be a great investment...well heres hoping anyway lol Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 105

unbelievable Simdaq, Soft Cap reached in 20 mins    Cry nice work waves team

Actually soft cap reached during the pre-ico period.
But they have perfect first day. Total investment is over $3 million. It got some attention obviously  Cheesy
Thanks for your comments. I bought some yesterday,  seems a good opportunity, ico will end very soon.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
uhh no another party I missed... just put a few orders in at binance and bittrex.. better late then never Cheesy

So after I buy some waves I just need to send them to my waves wallet to be entered into the last remaining airdrops?

You need to still buy WCT-tokens from DEX. That is were the airdrops are going now and in the future. There was only one drop for Waves holders so those who still haven't discover WCT-tokens gets few tokens too.

i don't understand why we need wct and liquid tokens the project name waves so waves team just play against waves coin it's really stupid

you dont need wct and liquid tokens to use waves, simply use it
however if you want to constitute a long term wallet....

i don't understand why we need wct and liquid tokens the project name waves so waves team just play against waves coin it's really stupid
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Is it really profitable to join a project which is based on Waves? A year ago I thought it was but now I am not so sure anymore

I was also doubting it but here and there there is something valuable like Liquid and there is also Mercury.
Pages:
Jump to: