Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 39. (Read 61979 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277
I read some comments about lack of progress on the Waves platform.

Actually, there's a lot of work being done.

In the first place, the new web client is in beta phase so there are constant updates by the coders, adding functions to the UI, fixing minor bugs. After the final release, expect a lot of gateways to be added.

Second, the team has started working on the Sigma script language that should bring non-Turing complete smart contracts to the Waves platform this quarter. This will be further developed to a Turing complete script language, bringing Waves on par with Ethereum this year.

Third, a lot is happening "behind the scenes". Partnerships, Waves Lab incubator, Events & Meetups, advertising campaign, node updates, etc.

And don't forget to hold your WCT, Waves or MRT in your Waves wallet to receive weekly Liquid airdrops!
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Why does the bot from this account 3P7g9A5i33vFQDXpjsLQmpKVDf7hP6xa7a8 buy overpriced Waves on the DEX? It has already bought 155000 Waves.

Don’t ask us, talk to the bot.

i hope sasha didnt release wusd and weur without usd,eur backup its disaster to waves project Angry

Fact is the community has not idea on the subject except wishfull thinking that wUSD are REALLY backed.
No audit has been made so you just rely on promesses.
Why does the bot from this account 3P7g9A5i33vFQDXpjsLQmpKVDf7hP6xa7a8 buy overpriced Waves on the DEX? It has already bought 155000 Waves.

i hope sasha didnt release wusd and weur without usd,eur backup its disaster to waves project Angry

You may be confused with Tether Wink
Activity: 247
Merit: 5

Activity: 434
Merit: 0
excuse me,is weekly airdrop is over?im cofused and lost in here

Still 7 or 8 weekly Liquid airdrops left.

can you show me how to participate in liquid airdrop?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Is there a list of upcoming ICO's on Waves available? Or are there no ICO's currently in the works?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Great!  I can't get enough of Liquid tokens.  Do you know if the remaining airdrops are based only on how many Waves Community Tokens a person has?  Or will it alternate between WCT and Waves Tokens?  One week WCT and the next week Waves.  Just asking because I am getting different amounts during the airdrops. 

Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Do we have at least one or two successful projects, which used Waves platform? For some reason many of them can't even reach softcap during ICO and therefore die before birth. That's too bad, I like Waves. Ethereum is some kind of monopoly on the market of smart contracts now.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
You will for sure. They aren't very high right now, but that's bound to change once the smart contracts come out and ICOs start being run over the platform as well as with larger adoption of the DEX.

I hope the team will develop this smart contract platform from scratch current one is full of bugs and anyone can abuse just paying small fee and without any knowledge. Let's see how the will provide the solution because early investors have so high expectation from this team.
You still have to pay trading fees in Waves. It would be great if other transfers would only be possible with tokens that have a given size already to make sure that fees are never too low to put people off from leasing. It's pretty much a balancing act that they'll have to solve in one way or another, both too high and too low fees aren't going to be healthy.
Activity: 14

But Liquid is not active yet, right?
Or latest Sarta volume was sign of Liquid?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
You will for sure. They aren't very high right now, but that's bound to change once the smart contracts come out and ICOs start being run over the platform as well as with larger adoption of the DEX.

I hope the team will develop this smart contract platform from scratch current one is full of bugs and anyone can abuse just paying small fee and without any knowledge. Let's see how the will provide the solution because early investors have so high expectation from this team.

Activity: 14

I don't think so, I got LIQUI this week.
Activity: 434
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
OK, leasing is done ! Hope i will get rewards Smiley
You can lease any amount, even as little as 0.1 Waves. You need more to run a node, but just leasing to nodes has no lower or upper limits.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Ah shit, i have 125 waves and it's not enough to lease Sad
What is the min amount to lease ?
Pages:
Jump to: