Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 38. (Read 61979 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
You know. I seen waves about a year ago, just shrugged it off, but never got to actually learn much about it. Still never to late to buy huh?

Of course it's not too late.  Waves is one of the most undervalued projects.  Waves tokens are the cheapest out of all the other projects that were released around the same time such as Stratis and Lisk.  Waves is a sleeping giant that will wake up sooner or later.  Under 10 dollars is a bargain. 
I agree with that, it's pretty undervalued right now, we should already have the price like Lisk but since we have no new addition of big exchanges like Binance we were left behind a little. But development wise, it has a great progress, people love to hype but waves shows real progress.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You know. I seen waves about a year ago, just shrugged it off, but never got to actually learn much about it. Still never to late to buy huh?

Of course it's not too late.  Waves is one of the most undervalued projects.  Waves tokens are the cheapest out of all the other projects that were released around the same time such as Stratis and Lisk.  Waves is a sleeping giant that will wake up sooner or later.  Under 10 dollars is a bargain. 
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised

What made you surprise this project had been in the market for almost 3 years already. The price fall down to $0.15 when waves was very new but had been rising ever since. It got its ATH up to $15 recently, it might not be going back to it so soon but the project will continue to be developed until the UI will be easier for new users. Airdrop is amazing!

where can I find the details airdrop?
Activity: 186
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised

What made you surprise this project had been in the market for almost 3 years already. The price fall down to $0.15 when waves was very new but had been rising ever since. It got its ATH up to $15 recently, it might not be going back to it so soon but the project will continue to be developed until the UI will be easier for new users. Airdrop is amazing!

Actually it's closer to 1.5 years Wink

It's amazing how much has been achieved in such a short period.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Activity: 13
Excellent company! I am pleased to participate in the promotion of this idea!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/955360474027130880

GIVEAWAY!

I am giving away 2x 50 $WAVES to randomly selected winners. Simply retweet & follow to participate. Winners will be drawn on January 29.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
waves project start 2 years ago and trading volume in dex  $1,322,790  Shocked  the biggest fails ever Undecided
Activity: 7
Tell me, please, where can I find the latest news about the company?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055
Activity: 141
Do we have at least one or two successful projects, which used Waves platform? For some reason many of them can't even reach softcap during ICO and therefore die before birth. That's too bad, I like Waves. Ethereum is some kind of monopoly on the market of smart contracts now.

Unfortunately not.  closest I can think of is primalbase and zrcoin.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
Why does the bot from this account 3P7g9A5i33vFQDXpjsLQmpKVDf7hP6xa7a8 buy overpriced Waves on the DEX? It has already bought 155000 Waves.

Don’t ask us, talk to the bot.

i hope sasha didnt release wusd and weur without usd,eur backup its disaster to waves project Angry

You may be confused with Tether Wink

i think Tether price is stable fore years ... the problem with wusd not Tether  i hope to see more easy withdraw options like perfectmoney and skrill to stable wusd price
Activity: 92
Merit: 11
guys is there any other way to get verified account without using webcam? i dont have cam and i dont plan to buy one just for this...
Activity: 35
Why does the bot from this account 3P7g9A5i33vFQDXpjsLQmpKVDf7hP6xa7a8 buy overpriced Waves on the DEX? It has already bought 155000 Waves.

Don’t ask us, talk to the bot.

i hope sasha didnt release wusd and weur without usd,eur backup its disaster to waves project Angry

Fact is the community has not idea on the subject except wishfull thinking that wUSD are REALLY backed.
No audit has been made so you just rely on promesses.

I agree: The gateways work nicely: I tried the out the round trip: EURO in Buy/Sell EURO out. But who guarantees that there are EURO to cash out at the end?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Atomic swaps in Q2 ??
Never heard that been talked about in here. That means no more gateways, but direct swaps between any two coins. And a lot more coins will be added in dex, not need a trusted gateway provider, will be totally decentralized.
I tought only Blocknet and Komodo are doing atomic swaps. Great thing !!    Cool

...Not to mention Smart contracts and hardwarewallets in Q1  WOW !! Gonna be great spring    Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Do we have at least one or two successful projects, which used Waves platform? For some reason many of them can't even reach softcap during ICO and therefore die before birth. That's too bad, I like Waves. Ethereum is some kind of monopoly on the market of smart contracts now.

I posted here some days ago that DARFchain will move the project frm Waves to Ethereum ERC20 token.
Darf ICO right now is an epic failure.

This kindda news, u will never heard here, coz mainly propaganda pro waves.
Negative stuff are hidden.
They act as if negative point can not help to improve waves :bad way to improve a system.
If you only listen to supporter and do not stand critics, then one day u will hit a wall : the reality.

Think also that actually all ICO in dev lab incubator are russian or at least CEO name sounds russian. This is not an international success : not one foreign company. Not ONE. Amazing : they spent many days flying around the world, many hours to present their project/vision in Asia for what?

And yes i know the answer : project is great, give time ans so on.
Hallelujah i can heard angels  LOL
This ain't a project this is a sect

What we need
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I begin to dump some of my waves and spread the word around : avoid this platform for a while or you will lose your precious money

I thought you sold already  Grin

But thanks for sharing your opinion.

Many projects hold their ICO on the Waves platform because it's very accessible.
Currently with the Waves Lab incubator, they can receive support from the Waves team to run their ICO and comply to regulations.

And after they ended their ICO, they may stay on the Waves platform, work on their own blockchain and move or move to another platform. We don't keep them hostage.

And yes, some projects may succeed, others may fail. Only 10% of the ICO's and projects become a success, ~90% fails.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1

I posted here some days ago that DARFchain will move the project frm Waves to Ethereum ERC20 token.
Darf ICO right now is an epic failure.

This kindda news, u will never heard here, coz mainly propaganda pro waves.
Negative stuff are hidden.
They act as if negative point can not help to improve waves :bad way to improve a system.
If you only listen to supporter and do not stand critics, then one day u will hit a wall : the reality.

Think also that actually all ICO in dev lab incubator are russian or at least CEO name sounds russian. This is not an international success : not one foreign company. Not ONE. Amazing : they spent many days flying around the world, many hours to present their project/vision in Asia for what?

And yes i know the answer : project is great, give time ans so on.
Hallelujah i can heard angels  LOL
This ain't a project this is a sect
Pages:
Jump to: