Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 41. (Read 61979 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
WAVES can be purchased in the same way now, many upgrades are planned for release in the current quarter, smart contracts, additions to hardwares, mobile application updates, the coin looks quite undervalued, the potential on the long side of this coin can be no less than NEO, if the team continues to perform set tasks at a given pace, the community in waves is also quite large and active, in addition, many expect that decentralized exchanges will be a big trend for the coming years, waves are just a coin from a given niche.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Hello guys,

Anyone could explain me how the stacking deal with this wallet ? I have difficulties to understand...It's a leasing ? But how do to select an adress ? And what is the reward ?

Thanks

You can lease to a pool, you coins never leave your wallet so there is no risk involved. You can unlease at any time.

You can choose one of the pools from this list: http://dev.pywaves.org/generators

Click the link of each pools to find out what percentage they pay out, some have their own tokens as a bonus.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Hello guys,

Anyone could explain me how the stacking deal with this wallet ? I have difficulties to understand...It's a leasing ? But how do to select an adress ? And what is the reward ?

Thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
The Ethereum network is not designed for large and fast operations around the world. This is a huge problem in world of crypto. And I'm proud of what my compatriots, Russian guys made their platform where you can create a new token just 1 WAVES, for me it is the main advantage of the WAVES!! Not only Buterin from Russia can create strong projects)) also very cool that the WAVES may take the fiat money and have all necessary license, this is very cool, well done guys I believe in your project! Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Today Sasha comment that smart contract is under development, for me it was very important.
Can't wait to see it in action.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Waves is a Swiss registered company now. Does it pay Swiss taxes?

since when ? waves become swiss registered company,,
and could you please give me the link about this, so i can read it
thank you

There was this piece of info on twitter :
https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/944257574836297728

I guess you can find more detailled infos on the blog though.

thank you,, this news will make me confidence to collect more waves as long term hold
regards
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Waves tokens are really a sleeping giant.  The project is undervalued.  I have been shopping all day yesterday until today and was able to pick up a few thousand more Waves to add to my stack.  Waves Community Tokens are also very cheap and I got more of those also.  Hodling WCT will eventually pay off itself from the airdrops.  
Obviously there is room for some growth, and maybe it will turn you into a coin that prides itself on "hold."

I'm already a proud Waves HODLER.  Been hodling my Waves since the ICO and been buying on a regular basis since then.  Hodling Waves has been very rewarding not only from the price increase but from the airdrops.  The WCT that I have received basically are worth what I paid for my initial Waves ICO tokens.  Sasha is the Santa Claus of Crypto and Waves is the token that keeps on giving.   Smiley

they keep giving away WCT? Where do I get them? I have some waves in bittrex
Airdrops for WCT stopped in september 2017.
You can still buy them on exchanges though. Best place to buy them is on the waves dex, but you have also a few other exchanges available :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves-community-token/#markets

a the moment, they are running liquid airdrop for wct and waves holder. if you still want free coin from the wavesplatform

thanks, when will that launch be? Does the google client of waves still work where leasing could be done?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
BenchCoin: A Digital Student Property Enterprise
We believe WAVES has tremendous potential and they are developing their platform in the right way.  As long as Russia/Regulations do not impede their progress, they should have plenty of room for growth in the crypto/blockchain arena.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
BenchCoin: A Digital Student Property Enterprise
New platform wallet is really cool. Just need some small improvements like sorting etc on the dex side.

Yet still the same security issue with mobile login, right?  Wherein there is no password or PIN protection on the mobile version.

Activity: 686
New platform wallet is really cool. Just need some small improvements like sorting etc on the dex side.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Waves tokens are really a sleeping giant.  The project is undervalued.  I have been shopping all day yesterday until today and was able to pick up a few thousand more Waves to add to my stack.  Waves Community Tokens are also very cheap and I got more of those also.  Hodling WCT will eventually pay off itself from the airdrops.  
Obviously there is room for some growth, and maybe it will turn you into a coin that prides itself on "hold."

I'm already a proud Waves HODLER.  Been hodling my Waves since the ICO and been buying on a regular basis since then.  Hodling Waves has been very rewarding not only from the price increase but from the airdrops.  The WCT that I have received basically are worth what I paid for my initial Waves ICO tokens.  Sasha is the Santa Claus of Crypto and Waves is the token that keeps on giving.   Smiley

You can still buy them on exchanges though. Best place to buy them is on the waves dex, but you have also a few other exchanges available :

a the moment, they are running liquid airdrop for wct and waves holder. if you still want free coin from the wavesplatform
Activity: 185

Activity: 25

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Waves tokens are really a sleeping giant.  The project is undervalued.  I have been shopping all day yesterday until today and was able to pick up a few thousand more Waves to add to my stack.  Waves Community Tokens are also very cheap and I got more of those also.  Hodling WCT will eventually pay off itself from the airdrops. 

I'm already a proud Waves HODLER.  Been hodling my Waves since the ICO and been buying on a regular basis since then.  Hodling Waves has been very rewarding not only from the price increase but from the airdrops.  The WCT that I have received basically are worth what I paid for my initial Waves ICO tokens.  Sasha is the Santa Claus of Crypto and Waves is the token that keeps on giving.   Smiley
Activity: 178
Waves tokens are really a sleeping giant.  The project is undervalued.  I have been shopping all day yesterday until today and was able to pick up a few thousand more Waves to add to my stack.  Waves Community Tokens are also very cheap and I got more of those also.  Hodling WCT will eventually pay off itself from the airdrops. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 144
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Hello,

Is there any other wallet for PC than the google chrome app lite wallet ? I prefer a full client as intalling on my pc.

Does it exist ?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 15
Hi
How to cancel a lease that can not be seen in transactions. History does not show older lease transactions (lite client 0.5.14a).
You can help. This is a problem for many people.
A problem has been reported for a long time and no one solves it.
It's not good
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I am glad that the Waves are not growing too fast and there is an opportunity to buy a few more Waves. Unfortunately, I did not become an early investor and bought coins already at a price of $ 5. I think the price is up to $ 20 - acceptable for purchase.
It's still quite likely that Waves will roughly trace the Ethereum and NEO throughout this year. Next few days will be the lowest valuations for most successful coins and likely won't be revisited in the future.
Activity: 378
I am glad that the Waves are not growing too fast and there is an opportunity to buy a few more Waves. Unfortunately, I did not become an early investor and bought coins already at a price of $ 5. I think the price is up to $ 20 - acceptable for purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: