Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 30. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
March 23, 2018, 03:08:46 AM
I think bitcoin will soon be replaced by another virtual currency Huh
And what is that cryptocurrency that is on your mind?

This has been said many times by other investors and crypto enthusiasts and they are belittling bitcoin because of the past incident where transaction fee costs that much.

If there is an altcoin that will replace bitcoin, tell me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 03:06:59 AM
I think bitcoin will soon be replaced by another virtual currency Huh
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
March 22, 2018, 05:19:26 PM
bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency in the world and that is the one and inmportant feature of it! but thats all....

Waves can’t overcome bitcoin because bitcoin is a coin that should be remain on top so other altcoins can also pump. Yes waves offers great technology too but he must first beat eth before btc. Cryptocurrency is a huge thing in the future and I believe bitcoin will still on top that time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 05:17:33 PM
If Russia recognizes the cryptocurrency and strongly supports it, then the wave platform will have great development.
From this little will change. The platform is good but has not found support from users.
Because there are no projects on Waves that developed very much after the ICO. But technically Waves are very strong. And they are going to compete Etherium, not Bitcoin.
if youve been participating in any ICO using waves contract,you will see that nothing is special about this coin and also look at the price of it its slowly dumped.
that's right, waves can not develop the project so it's better token using platform from ethereum. so I think the waves are not perfect yet
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency in the world and that is the one and inmportant feature of it! but thats all....
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
March 13, 2018, 04:09:00 AM
If Russia recognizes the cryptocurrency and strongly supports it, then the wave platform will have great development.
From this little will change. The platform is good but has not found support from users.
Because there are no projects on Waves that developed very much after the ICO. But technically Waves are very strong. And they are going to compete Etherium, not Bitcoin.
if youve been participating in any ICO using waves contract,you will see that nothing is special about this coin and also look at the price of it its slowly dumped.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
March 13, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

The community waves is very small so far, and marketing is still rather weak, the project needs time and PR
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 13, 2018, 03:37:45 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 09:44:01 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 08:57:50 AM
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 08:49:06 AM
Bitcoin is simply the best and the king of cryptocurrencies. Waves has good projects but it is not enough to dethrone the king. I don't have any ideas that time will come somebody will takeover bitcoin. Years of being chase but still no one is above at bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 12, 2018, 05:53:41 AM
With 1000 transactions in one second Waves can gain momentum against Bitcoin as a currency. I think Bitcoin is a indicator for every altcoin just like gold againts other currencies. So we will always need Bitcoin to guide other altcoins. But becoming a common used currency like Usd, Eur or else, i think faster transactions and lower fees are more important. So in the future waves, ethereum or others become the main currency in this world.

If you think Bitcoin as a currency from the start then you got it wrong mate. Bitcoin is not money it's a protocol from the very beginning and we could manage to gain profit from it. It allows us to make rational suggestions and ideas if you put it that way. It's true nature is an instant way to transmit money all around the globe but saying it's money is wrong. It doesn't even make sense at all, the thing I am fond of is the technology behind it. The many useful things that mankind could use to ease and lessen human errors etc.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 02:46:55 AM
Bitcoin is the winner. While it's transactions are slow but you can not compare it with other cryptos because it's always worth up whatever coin you comparing with. Waves have a good chance to chase BTC with high pace, but my personal guess is he can't run over him.
Activity: 266
March 12, 2018, 02:08:57 AM
I have not seen that this year the wave will be more important than bitcoin, it seems because it is still a lot to avoid using wave and I really avoid to transactions with the wave other than I see the transaction is still a bit less simple.
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 02:57:17 AM
even the bitcoin is the best. No matter what happens I have started and got some money. Bitcoin is great if it does not have much effect on altcoin because sometimes it is based on the altcoin price increase right now
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 15, 2018, 11:29:17 PM
bitcoin first appeared from the waves
btc always innovate have excellent advantages, btc to setandarisai all coin in the market, then all coin hard to balance btc,

it is true btc earlier emerged from the waves.Btc is the fulcrum for all altcoin including the waves, with fantastic prices and markets throughout the market.
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 09:27:45 PM
bitcoin first appeared from the waves
btc always innovate have excellent advantages, btc to setandarisai all coin in the market, then all coin hard to balance btc,
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 09:25:42 PM
waves is good project, but still BTC is the king
Activity: 252
MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS
February 15, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
I think you are right but when this time will become  Grin ? When people will trust their money to waves than bitcoin?  Cheesy
Activity: 266
February 05, 2018, 07:03:30 AM
but I prefer the bitcoin in the selection, because bitcoin is much higher than the waves. and bitcoin is also very easy to use in coin transactions
Pages:
Jump to: