Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 25. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 01:49:52 PM
Of course bitcoin is a lot better than this Waves. Because bitcoin is representation of cryptocurrency. But Waves has potential of growth and perhaps someday it'll cost as much as bitcoin
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 04:56:42 PM
I think it's inappropriate to compare Waves and Bitcoin. Each of the coins has its advantages and disadvantages. But the fact remains that Bitcoin is a coin number 1 in all senses of the word. And in the near future, in my opinion, it will be unchanged
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 08:20:27 AM
Waves definitely a one of most successful ico coin in 2017 started with 6000 dollars to 50 million dollars market capitalization but comparing Waves to Bitcoin is nt real deal Bitcoin done 5 trillion dollars and more transactions in last 9 years and the number increases daily so there is no comparison at all
Activity: 168
April 28, 2018, 08:09:02 AM
if I think these waves and bitcoins have advantages or disadvantages of each. and translating the right and fast transactions are waves and while the bitcoin is very attractive to the ivestor. so I would argue that bitcoin is for long-term urgency, if the wave is of short term ivenstation.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
April 28, 2018, 04:05:38 AM
The Wave is a very good coin and has a number of advantages over bitcoin, fast and inexpensive transactions, waves are an excellent investment coin. Bitcoin king of crypto it is not worth comparing with Waves
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 28, 2018, 12:54:39 AM
although sometimes bitcoin transactions experience some obstacles but that will not make it down the rankings. now bitcoin is still number one and will probably last a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

I think bitcoin will always be better than Waves. obitskoine speak everywhere, and about Waves almost anywhere)
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 02:12:02 PM
actually guys, bitcoin isnt this low. It can be faster IF there is no big player "swimming" in the pool.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 01:45:27 PM
I prefer Bitcoin on this one too, though I am also inclined to acknowledge waves
since it's also very very promising, there's still no telling how this altcoin will make
it's impact on the coming months to come. But at the moment, Bitcoin is more
likely advantageous, it's just solid and a proven success. More investors will
flock to BTC over Waves, But it's still really good to invest in waves as well
as investing at the same time with bitcoins. Double the chances of profit.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
April 27, 2018, 12:26:02 PM
Not a fair comparison as Bitcoin created and inspired a movement and economy, of which Waves is a part of and able to benefit from.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
April 27, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
Waves a very promising project like a Ethereum, but in a lot of ways better but not compare to bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
April 27, 2018, 07:53:53 AM
Bitcoin is a benchmark of reliability and digital gold now. Certainly, waves one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrencies at the moment and in the future there is a possibility to outdo bitcoin's capitalization.
Activity: 364
April 25, 2018, 07:57:25 PM
but I prefer the bitcoin in the selection, because bitcoin is much higher than the waves
Waves has good projects but it is not enough to dethrone the king.
Activity: 504
April 25, 2018, 03:59:04 PM
guys, speaking frankly, Bitcoin has more to itself and gives hope for a good profit. But with the waves I met only once and I did not like it. Therefore, I do not see any demand for waves.
Activity: 364
April 25, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Waves, no doubt, are a good and promising project, but I'm sure that the Waves will not be able to beat Bitcoin from the place of the first crypto currency in the world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 154
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
April 25, 2018, 12:38:39 PM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
let's return to this question at least when the price of all the Crypto-currency will be expressed by default in Waves and also in pairs with Waves to be traded on all exchanges, but for now you can think up any fantasies and fables))
Activity: 554
April 25, 2018, 12:26:28 PM
i think bitcoin because bitcoin the key bitcoin of all tokens and coins
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
April 25, 2018, 11:51:50 AM
The waves are very successful and have an important place in the market. but comparing with bitcoin is a bit ridiculous. I do not think that an ICO can easily be compared to a market giant.
Activity: 462
April 25, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
yeam, i`m suppporting waves. Waves is different from BTC for better and I like it for few more reasons.1 - it allows u to create ur own crypto tokens, 2 - it accepts USD, Euro and Chinese Yuan as payments, 3 - it`s faster, secure and transparent and ready for mass adoption. For me Waves is much better then BTC in my opinion too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
April 25, 2018, 09:04:36 AM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
I am observing different altcoins right now because I want to start trading soon when I got my tokens in a campaign. I like waves but instead of putting to it, I will lend my capital in bitcoin because I really believe in the king of crypto than in altcoin. This is my first trading year and I want it to have assurance, I rather choose Neo or Monero than Waves but if I gather some information about waves maybe, my mind will change also.
Pages:
Jump to: