Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 28. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 06, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
Technically, Waves is much better than Bitcoin. But Waves must be compared with Etherium. Only Eth and Btc are much more popular than waves.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:24:41 AM
I know waves has big potential to grow in value because it has good strong community.
But to take over the bitcoin power, waves not only need the fast transaction but also other side like value and something else
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 01:50:09 AM
In the future there will be coins developed on the platform of Waves, hoping that there will be coin really good.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:47:17 AM
A good question and best quality, We all know well that is bitcoin asset that has a potential price in the market and that we have to admit, Although many of its competitors in the exchange, As the waves bch das eth and more, but To emulate bitcoin takes a very long time, And I think it will not happen, although many once their transactions in compare with bitcoin.
Activity: 252
April 05, 2018, 04:43:57 PM
waves is very powerful blockchain where we can develop  new coins through waves blockchain but waves is no comparison with bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 02:22:30 PM
Waves already have two years, an ambitious project, but I still do not see any serious successes
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
Since that time, as was this topic is developed in the network of bitcoin, much has changed. Besides being tested Lightning Network which will significantly increase the speed and reduce the cost of transakci, so I am for Bitcoin.
Activity: 73
April 02, 2018, 11:14:52 AM
Waves are the technology of the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
April 02, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known for the media coverage it receives.  Usually, the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, someday.  I think Waves is the best!
I also had time to think like this. Waves are the best but the best I think is Bitcoin. Because there are so many people who believe in Bitcoin and Bitcoin already proves that Bitcoin is indeed the very best compared to other coins.

I agree with you, the waves are not yet such a strong and large community, you need time and marketing to expand
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 09:06:15 AM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known for the media coverage it receives.  Usually, the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, someday.  I think Waves is the best!
I also had time to think like this. Waves are the best but the best I think is Bitcoin. Because there are so many people who believe in Bitcoin and Bitcoin already proves that Bitcoin is indeed the very best compared to other coins.
Activity: 462
April 01, 2018, 04:58:32 PM
I think bitcoin will always win because, all alt coin will effect with bitcoin price including coin waves. Believe it is not very obvious
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 02:57:19 PM
I did not see that this year the wave will be more important than bitcoins, it seems, because there is still much to avoid in order to avoid the wave, and I really avoid transactions with a wave other than what I see.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
March 31, 2018, 01:16:45 AM
It's for a new coin to take over bitcoin?
Come on people stop making some useless arguments about taking over bitcoin.
Don't even shill your coin and will claim that it's going to be the bitcoin's successor.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 31, 2018, 01:05:56 AM
I think investing in both will deliver interesting results. With the ongoing struggle in prices and the
recursive dips we've all been experiencing lately, it's hard to speculate which is better now and
who has the advantage over the other. Waves is newer, and the technology is offers is quite promising
and even better than bitcoin, as some would claim. But I still support bitcoins, and will continue to
do so since it still there. It's prices still competitive and influential, you can't rub out bitcoin just as
easily as that since new techs are emerging, that would give the impression that cryptos are
easily replaceable over the other. But still cryptos have massive potential to be ground breaking,
maybe when the market recovers and increases we will get to see who does and doesn't live out
to their reputations and expectations.
Activity: 280
March 30, 2018, 10:45:56 PM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
Are you sure that waves will be the best coins in the future?
can you please explain me,
copper member
Activity: 96
March 30, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

WAVES still has everything in front while the BTC is starting to surrender
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 05:36:02 AM
I will totally support waves. Waves is different from Bitcoin for better. and i love Waves for few more reasons. first it allows you to create your own crypto tokens, second it accepts USD, Euro and Chinese Yuan as payments, third, it is faster, secure and transparent and ready for mass adoption. For me Waves is much better then Bitcoin.
Activity: 119
March 27, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
I think Waves is best crypto  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 04:56:55 AM
Bitcoin and Waves are not comparable in every sense though buying both are great investment. Bitcoin is the cornerstone of cryptocurrency world and more like an asset now while Waves is a very good implementation of blockchain technoledge.
Pages:
Jump to: