Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 35. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
CLOUT media.decentralised
December 29, 2017, 02:14:59 PM
Despite its short past, Waves reached good prices in the past. But I think it has not a big chance for now againts bitcoin, because of the popularity and big price difference.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
December 29, 2017, 01:02:48 PM
waves seems a good coin and also decentralised trading platform but it has currently low volumes. contract systems needed as soon as possible.
gateways will work with contract, i mean it must be instant operated with other blockchains.
Activity: 176
December 29, 2017, 12:09:34 PM
There is a long way for Waves to overcome Bitcoin, it is not impossible, but at the moment it is impossible to compare, as far as I know Bitcoin is king, but we can not underestimate Waves.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 11:15:44 AM
I think it is not possible for now that Waves will be a big competitor of Bitcoin. Bitcoin have an unbelievable price compared the all other coins. Waves is a young coin and it have a long way to go.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
December 29, 2017, 10:55:57 AM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
many of the pending transactions caused by the high transaction, current prices and transactions Waves still relatively low,
if one day Waves transaction increases I'm sure will also many transactions pending...
I still choose Bitcoin is the best  Grin
Not always the case because we do know waves will surely be entirely different specially if lightning network would be applied. The same on bitcoin too but i dont really expect for these things to happen and when regards on which is better then i would still choose up the King of Crypto which is bitcoin even though it is showing its flaws as of now when it comes to network fees and slow confirmation times.
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
December 29, 2017, 10:51:50 AM
In my own opinion, Bitcoin is still much better than WAVES for the reason that as i can see that bitcoin is more established than the waves and more trusted one as it is already tested by me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 10:37:31 AM
bitcoin is very much more have high prices when compared with the waves, therefore if the waves with far superior then the bitcoin bitcoin and would prefer a bitcoin to invest.
Think that Waves can't be compared with bitcoin, because they represent more possibilities (exchange, launching ICO projects, releasing tokens etc.). It's more correct to compare Waves and Ethereum
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 10:32:25 AM
go with both, bitcoin.is a big.bubble with a lot of investors in it,.waves has real platforms.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 29, 2017, 10:27:49 AM
WAVES will never become a serious competitor to bitcoin. I like this project and I consider it's very succeed and promising, but not so good to surpass bitcoin. The main advantage of BTC is that it doesn't have a founder imo.

If this thread created for competiting for bitcoin and bitcoin sw which came yesterday also there is fine debate. Waves is one of the altcoin gives the profit for their investors. Still compare the bitcoin with the waves is the stupid understanding by the op.
As you have mentioned satoshi hidden is helpful to keep the bitcoin saved in the market. No one here to write the patent to some else name.
Activity: 264
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 09:59:44 AM
You can't compare waves with Bitcoin, Bitcoin has become the world's number one currency, wave is not the only potential Altcoin, ETH, BCH Ripple is an Altcoin can be an investment choice
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 28, 2017, 06:33:44 AM
Choose coins which you prefer to hold and keep them in a cold wallet and have several coins with high volatility to trade them on exchanges.
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 28, 2017, 06:25:59 AM
Grin Really strange question. Of Course bitcoin is more powerful coin. How can we compare these two coins? I don't believe in waves coin at all.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
December 28, 2017, 05:41:58 AM
WAVES will never become a serious competitor to bitcoin. I like this project and I consider it's very succeed and promising, but not so good to surpass bitcoin. The main advantage of BTC is that it doesn't have a founder imo.
December 28, 2017, 01:57:27 AM
both of these coins are pretty good when used for a long period. but waves of more high has the advantage that if I think if compared with bitcoin for investment in a long period of time.
Activity: 266
December 27, 2017, 05:11:54 PM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
many of the pending transactions caused by the high transaction, current prices and transactions Waves still relatively low,
if one day Waves transaction increases I'm sure will also many transactions pending...
I still choose Bitcoin is the best  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 04:59:39 PM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!

I respect your your opinion by this things. But Bitcoin still prevails though Waves is one of the good altcoin to invest in, and unfortunately, waves has no match with bitcoin anyway. Look at their price value, obviously there's a big gap difference isn't?
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 12:46:56 PM
Bitcoin is a bloated classic!) I think now there will be a lot of interesting and really promising projects, but bitcoin is bitcoin!)

I agree, but there must be a coin that will stand up with him in one row ... and maybe very soon it will be ether or a wave ... As the bitcoin is dominated, crypto currency is not as multifaceted. It can become afterwards then launching a real competitive game.
Activity: 179
December 27, 2017, 10:44:24 AM
We do not know what's going to happen,  but bitcoin in the first coin history,  i think bitcoin stays at the forefront
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
December 27, 2017, 06:56:21 AM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
Bitcoin is still on top, so for me I definitely choose bitcoin since it is famous and has a strong foundation. Maybe some day I use Waves for having some potential investment and profit as well.
Activity: 448
December 27, 2017, 06:10:11 AM
I don't know that Waves can be a real competitor of bitcoin or not. But I think waves is a coin like ethereum. It is so promising for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: