Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 36. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
December 27, 2017, 05:16:33 AM
waves not too bad if to invest. even the waves always generate a large profit from in the bitcoin. waves itself always goes up the price through a bit. Unlike the case with bitcoin which is always up and down rapidly in a short time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
December 27, 2017, 05:08:04 AM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
Look at BitShared, bro. It supports up to 100k transactions per sec. But it is undervalued now. One of the best and fastest blockchain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 27, 2017, 03:59:56 AM
many see the Waves as one of the most undervalued assets and at the same time with good potential. I myself do not understand why they have not yet taken off, because coins on their basis are issued very regularly
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
December 27, 2017, 03:25:37 AM
bitcoin is very much more have high prices when compared with the waves, therefore if the waves with far superior then the bitcoin bitcoin and would prefer a bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 04:18:04 PM
very far for waves to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin has shown its power recently.
waves are just a small part of Bitcoin but we'll see what happens.  Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 10:19:58 AM
Bitcoin is better than waves. It has good future, bitcoin is the father of all.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 06:40:13 AM
Waves does look extremely bullish after it managed to break above the massive resistance at 91k satoshi. This price level has been rejected from above and below multiple times and today, Waves broke higher.

Additionally, WAVES/BITCOIN broke above the downtrend trendline as well as ascending channel , not to mention higher highs and higher lows pattern. Such price action suggests the reversal of the trend and could send Waves as high as 190k satoshi where previously resistance level was formed. Only a break and close below the 200 Moving Average could invalidate bullish outlook.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
December 26, 2017, 06:30:46 AM
At the moment it is hard to be competitor for Bitcoin. Ethereum is faster as well. Take a look on Universa, they promise in full mode about 20k tps, so it 20x faster than Wave NG.. Just make your choice. I vote for Bitcoin at the moment, and not because of speed..  Wink
I am suprised against 20k tps. Can you send the test result and document about that? İs it on mainnet? İs chain decentralized? if it not it shouldn't be diffucult for them. By the way increasing the block size and reducing the block time can make every chain speed but the problem will start on blok size can pass 10 tb - 20 -30 ....
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
December 26, 2017, 04:21:06 AM
bitcoin is far superior than the waves, so if you select then prefer bitcoin as more promising and it is definitely noticeable cost compared with the waves then it is very far away.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 04:17:37 AM
waves is very good project.i invest in waves for long term .but btc is best coin and i love btc .
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 25, 2017, 11:19:11 PM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!

I am totally disagree with you buddy, doesn't mean the value of bitcoin must be replace just because of slow transaction as you said. Wave is still have the long way to take over the the throne of bitcoin. I am discussing about the chance of the wave, since there many coins and tokens out there which are also interested to put bitcoin down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
December 25, 2017, 07:51:28 PM

Waves is so far away from bitcoin that it cannot be compared. If you were to say Ethereum vs bitcoin or even Ripple vs Bitcoin, I would say that´s logic. Waves has a great future though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
December 25, 2017, 04:58:58 PM
At the moment it is hard to be competitor for Bitcoin. Ethereum is faster as well. Take a look on Universa, they promise in full mode about 20k tps, so it 20x faster than Wave NG.. Just make your choice. I vote for Bitcoin at the moment, and not because of speed..  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
December 25, 2017, 04:54:02 PM
I know what you feel with the congestion of transactions in the network of bitcoin but that's how it works for now and in the future there will be some resolution regarding this.

When it comes to store value I'm still dependent to bitcoin and if you don't want your transaction to wait for 3 days before it confirms then you should not do any transactions for now.
Bitcoin a money and we should use it to buy something or for payment issiue. You are saying don't make transactions, so why should people buy then? if we won't send it due to high fee what can we do with bitcoin? Keeping only a strategy that can be used for speculation, without liquidty bitcoin is nothing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 01:24:39 PM
though waves has a new level scalability technology to handle large scale transactions , still is doesnt have that much popularity and wouldnt get that much populatity in future too bcz btc is the king of crypto world and also enjoy the same forever  
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 01:18:26 PM
The fastest isn't the best. I'm here to make money, not send 1000 transactions/second. Waves is meh... Which is why speedfreaks will continue to choose Dash over them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 11:38:19 AM
Waves are a powerful and interesting project. But it is incorrect to compare them with bitcoin, because no altcoin can take the place of bitcoin. I store the waves in my long-term investment portfolio
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 11:18:24 AM

waves can't compare with bitcoin, because big difference
waves only can compare with NXT, same blockchain technology and open token service
only compare with ETH still big difference
waves coin only compare with xcp,ETC, and NXT
Of course Waves can't compare with bitcoin because bitcoin is leader of Crypto Currency but i think Waves is also a good investment for us. the price of Waves is increasing very fast and i think it will soon reach $100 in 2018.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
December 25, 2017, 06:18:14 AM

You've got the point maybe waves now is fastest making transactions than bitcoin. But bitcoin is more high valued than it and people would go through it. Maybe waves would be known better than bitcoin for this comming years.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 25, 2017, 06:08:47 AM
It is never a question for me, when I buy an alt, whether it is versus Bitcoin or not. I always only (now anyway) buy an alt that I want to hold for long term. I have been very happy recently when Siacoin (SC) and Digibyte (DGB), which I bought to hold for months. And after 3 months ago when I bought at 120 satoshi and 350 satoshi a few months back, suddenly rose back above those levels, so I made almost 2x profits selling them off yesterday. In fact, could have made more but I missed the highs.

So if you are willing to wait for months at least on some buys, then there is every reason to get a coin, not because you want it to "beat" another coin, but because you see potential.
Pages:
Jump to: