Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 10. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:31:25 PM
When Bitcoin and ETH went down in the last two weeks, it was really amazing. Especially ETH. At the moment i know there are a lot of traders who are profitable when ETH drops. Some mobs have enlisted and bought ETH to wait for the opportunity.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 03:25:01 PM
Eth is much better than waves, etheruem has a big potential than waves you can see that eth price increase rapidl because alot of people already trusting it ofcourse we all know that it can't surpass bitcoin but compare waves and ethereum is on much different level. But nothing is impossible in the market waves is just started so maybe this upcoming years it shows us the impossible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:33:28 AM
I'm sure that the Eterum is going down in price only for a while! There is no doubt about the fact that the price will rise again to the moon, and in relation to bitcoin, to the dollar and to all other coins!
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 19, 2018, 05:42:02 AM
No way, mate! Waves aren't worth to invest. Although waves just released smartcontracts I doubt waves will be able to compete with ethereum in nearest future.
It will not and it's too late for waves. At the same time there is a lot of smartcontracts platform and that put waves on the very difficult situation to compete with another smartcontract platform just like EOS, NEO or even ADA. Waves will never in the same way with ethereum. Just the matter of time until a lot of people will be realized about waves has nothing to be used
Activity: 105
September 19, 2018, 05:37:39 AM
Waves very good coins. I bought them in the cryptocurrency portfolio even before increase in prices. I hold these tokens on long-term
Activity: 462
September 19, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
No way, mate! Waves aren't worth to invest. Although waves just released smartcontracts I doubt waves will be able to compete with ethereum in nearest future.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 05:29:43 AM
Ethereum have a bright future and he will be able to replace bitcoin. I think the waves won't go through Ethereum.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 07:54:23 PM
I just recently watched a coin wave rose in price by 20%. This was due to the fact that the smart contract was launched, which was scheduled for the 3rd quarter of 2018. While everything goes according to plan with the developers. Now it is too early to talk about superiority, but we can hope.
Activity: 77
September 18, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
Ethereum is as real as it gets. The rest are chinese copycats trying to capitalize on ethereum and its tech.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:07:49 PM
with the current situation I prefer Waves, because I feel disappointed with Ethereum and do not believe that Ethereum will increase the price again.
copper member
Activity: 97
September 18, 2018, 05:26:40 PM
Waves is certainly a good project, but to reach the level of the Ethereum project, it still needs to work very long! I think that now in the crypto currency market there is not a single project that could be on par with the Ethereum.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
September 18, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Currently waves are dead for me. This coin had huge potential and very good technology similar to ethereum but when i see waves now it nothing was done and coin staying in one place
Activity: 14
September 18, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
is WAVES not a tokken of ETH? how can it be better then?
Activity: 35
September 18, 2018, 04:41:43 AM
What about PumaPay.. I hear they are up and coming. Check out their latest partnerships on their telegram channel: https://t.me/pumapay_news 
Lets Go Adab
September 18, 2018, 02:15:28 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

If you are interested on investing in waves then i highly prefer that you should choose ethereum because it has more potential and it can grow faster since there are a lot of people who are interested in eth as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 02:11:07 AM
both is a project which is nice. good waves or ethereum both have disadvantages and advantages. technology owned by the waves is much simpler and easier to implement.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 02:06:05 AM
Ethereum is more powerful and perspective platform at moment. Who know, may be that will be changed someday. Volatility and profitable is not most important thing in long term technologies.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 18, 2018, 02:05:24 AM
Wave is one of the potential electronic currencies that many investors pay attention. But for me, ETH is an electronic currency with modern technology, crowded community, good stability and high popularity. That's why most new projects have trusted the choice of ETH technology as the basis for development. In the cryptographic market, competition is good for growth. While Wave develops, ETH is constantly improving and improving. Therefore, ETH is the most powerful Altcoin I have ever trusted.
Activity: 293
September 18, 2018, 02:05:06 AM
The return of ETH must be too dramatic when the wave occurs at ETH. And now it's slowly recovering. Besides that, the chances of ETH dropping are also making many people rich when they see the market trend.
Merit: 5
September 18, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

So many altcoins challenging ethereum but no one can get in top 2 in all cryptocurrency so ethereum is still the one and waves cant pass away to ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: