Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 14. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
I think that ether is the best way to earn money as the price for this coin is going to increase greatly and you will be able to see the difference in price soon. to my mind,it is going to rise utill the end of the year
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Of course it is difficult to choose any one coin since it are both good for long-term investments. I think that for the diversification of funds better invested in bitcoin and ethereum and in waves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 14, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
I do not think that Waves will be able to surpass Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the best alternative investment coins, it has few competitors. And investors trust him.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 03:44:45 PM
The ethereum is one of my favorite coins. I'm happy to watch its development and enjoy the profit that it gives me after a while. But I also have little bit of Waves coins!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:38:23 PM
Well Ethereum lately not much I like something and the majority of investors , I think you can find a replacement such as waves , so I'm all hands for it!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
in fact, I prefer waves. the etherium is simply one of those coins that has gained popularity among the society. but it is worse than waves
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
At the moment eth does on average about 10X's more tx/day then waves. But it is valued at about 95x's greater then waves.

That and waves can already scale to about 100x's the throughput of ethereum.

Technically waves is superior, but if all you guys look at is the past values you will miss out on what really matters.

It was only 3 years ago when everyone was saying that ETH would never surpass NXT for the exact same reasons you guys are saying about eth and waves.

Perhaps this is because most of these replies are from junior members, you probably havent been around long enough to remember when bitcointalk was a place where crypto enthusiasts including satoshi nakamoto used to frequent to discuss tech and ideas.
If you have only been around sincd 2017 yoh probably dong realuze how quickly things in crypto change.
legendary
September 14, 2018, 03:04:57 PM
Well, of course I remember when I invested in the waves , of course they gave very little money compared to Ethereum , and I like Ethereum technology so I'm for it!

And what do you like about the eth tech?
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 14, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
ETH is a strong project, which has already become popular among many people. Waves do not have such popularity and I doubt that they will become a competitor for ETH.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 03:02:39 PM
Well, of course I remember when I invested in the waves , of course they gave very little money compared to Ethereum , and I like Ethereum technology so I'm for it!
legendary
September 14, 2018, 03:00:19 PM
You guys have no idea what your talking about.
If i had to bet id say that none of you even use eithet platform, your probably just exchange user/speculators.

Waves platform is a more efficient platform.
All you have to do is to create a project on it to see that it is.

Im not saying its worth more though, just that it is better.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 14, 2018, 01:40:39 PM
For your information, waves is just a fancy looking coin with platform that nobody want to use. Waves is not a threat to ethereum at all. Waves is really weak compare to ethereum platform and it's services.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 14, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
It seems to me that Waves is a very good project but they lack a very strong team. A lot has not been done and the quality suffers. If you do everything at the highest level, it will be very cool! The idea is very good and the value of the product, but you need to work!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 01:32:03 PM
Ethereum is a really powerful token that have lots of usefull tools. If you wanna do anything in crypto world , you will probably see or use a mechanic that uses ethereum.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 14, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
Around a year ago i thought in a same way, but since that time I've changed my mind.
Waves are dead, I don't know any reputable ICO on their platform. But let's see on their smart contracts which were just implemented
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 12:28:12 PM
Never, ethereum and wave aren't competing.  Moreover ethereum is bether than waves 80% project are built on ethereum blockchain which makes it more accessible to the public
At the moment, Ethereum is in the lead, but it is not necessary to exclude the possibility that it will have a competitor. Weves has a lot of work to do to get closer to Ethereum.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
I don't think Ethereum will just die. Ethereum is a pretty strong player that takes its place in the world of cryptocurrencies. And Ethereum has a lot of competitors, but in the next 2 years they will not be able to do anything.
Activity: 175
September 14, 2018, 12:15:54 PM
Never, ethereum and wave aren't competing.  Moreover ethereum is bether than waves 80% project are built on ethereum blockchain which makes it more accessible to the public
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
waves that clearly will not defeat ethereum because the difference between the two is very clear and can even be seen by ico / ito which uses ethereum is superior to waves, many ico / ito from waves that have gloom after trading
I believe that in any pair Ethereum will break to the first position. Since this coin is very successful in local time, it is very slow in global.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
Ethereum will ever be better than waves because there are so many tokens built under the Ethereum blockchain. secondly waves platform isn't worth comparing to Ethereum Blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: