Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 8. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 05:26:18 PM
Well, I think that it will not compete , but as if to take into account the investment I think this is a great opportunity, there is a potential and the developer is also great
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 04:47:57 PM
For a period of 3 years, it looks like Ethereum is still ahead of Waves, from the price and Ethereum rating is still above Waves. But if Waves has good quality and also makes investors interested, Waves can compete with Ethereum. It looks like it will be difficult and takes a long time to compete with Ethereum, judging by the current Waves price of $ 2 and that is very far from the expectations to be achieved.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 04:01:54 PM
waves is awesome project. I've invested in them from ICO and I was really impressed by the speed of which they roll out new features for their platform. And it is the best invest i made in crypto, not most profitable, but the one that doent disrupt my sleep.
They didnt just collect money off the ICO and then just sit and do nothing... these guys are really working. in addition they have a nice community developed around project which is good source of feedback for them...
Activity: 31
October 01, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
Where the waves, and where Ethereum. I think that Ethereum is more promising. I try to translate everything at once to Ethereum the way I think that soon the coin is rehabilitated.
Activity: 658
October 01, 2018, 03:42:12 PM
the hole market know what is ethereum but not of all of us know about waves and this is a huge competitive advantage for the ethereum ecosystem good luck for all Smiley
Activity: 406
October 01, 2018, 03:28:39 PM
Of course, the waves today do not compete with Ethereum , I think the waves have more words than deeds, and by capitalization Ethereum is gaining momentum than waves
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 01, 2018, 03:17:21 PM
I do not trust the waves, because it seems to me that this is not a very strong project. I prefer to invest in ETH because I am confident in the success of this project.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
Ethereum is platform with smartcontracts, waves is only tokens.
why you can say that's, if i see you're acount rank is a full member, but your knowledge in cryptocurrency like a newbie, or you just join in forum just for Boutny???
you can't explain different and the same platform from Ethereum and Waves, waves not just a token, they are like Ethereum can make smart contract, wave own their blockchain without stand in other blockchain platform like Ethereum
Activity: 132
October 01, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
Waves vs ETH only time can reveal the winner both am certain they will both make crypto-industry stronger and evolving
Activity: 390
October 01, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
no, Waves can't replace Ethereum price, Ethereum have big and strong community with support from many company.
even now ethereum price is gong down i'm still trust and keep hodl few ethereum
Activity: 34
October 01, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
ETH is still quite ahead from any other altcoins. Waves are technically very good and are supported by a lot of people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
for us waves and ethereum I think, we prefer ethereum.
because ethereum is a good platform and has a smart contract system that is very good in the future compared to the waves.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
October 01, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
I refer to invest with waves, beacuse there's a window for a big profit. Wave DEX is also easy and users friendly, and reliable exchange inside the wave flatform.
Activity: 238
October 01, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I dont think so, Waves can be great but it will never surpass ETH, since Ethereum has first started and then started a colony of altcoins.
Activity: 48
October 01, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
I prefer Ethereum. I like the Ethereum platform much more. But I also don’t mind investing in Waves. This is also a promising platform. But it’s too early to say that the Waves will replace Ethereum.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
October 01, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
If we examine both coins in more detail, then most likely we can conclude that at the moment the waves look like a completely redesigned project, which cannot be said about Etherium, because the latter often solves problems only as they arrive!
Activity: 294
October 01, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
I think Ethereum  will be more advanced. Because more Ethereum enthusiasts. The features that many have of Ethereum facilitate users to use one wallet only, without complicated.

I also think etherum is better, it brings more benefits, is more current investors interested in investing and it has more attractive projects to investors. The future of ETH will be brighter.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 05:46:30 AM
For this time i prefer Ethereum than Waves. I think waves will NOT be the next ethereum because i love long-term investing. But if you want short-term investing, i suggest you to invest your money on Waves.
Activity: 380
September 28, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
The waves have launched a prize distribution on the bountyhive platform. I think they want to come back and become popular. I think there will be a price rise in the near future Smiley
Activity: 154
September 28, 2018, 05:25:49 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin that has already established itself in the market and conquered the market with its technology ! ADA is such a good coin but it will grow but Ethereum will not overtake !
Pages:
Jump to: