Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 7. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 11:11:05 AM
Waves is a good project but I think it cant be an Ethereum competitor because is less complex and also its tokens have less possibility of development compared to eth blockhain usage.
I don't like also waves decentralized exchange because it has very poor liquidity for tokens.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 11:07:23 AM
It is possible to buy all coins. These are one of the best and they have good technologies. I buy ethereum and waves is good coins I trust in them
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 03, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
Waves doesnt insipre confidence. they make a lot of delays for their plans and also they work for one more project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 10:56:32 AM
When it comes to comparison between this two major blockchain platforms, I tend not to really take side. Although Ethereum is currently having an upper hand over Waves and other platforms, there is a chance that others may close up on it in years to come.
Activity: 325
October 03, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
In a situation where the market is in turmoil as i now think about conserving energy for the Altcoins and earning profits we trade coins. Take advantage of the ups and downs of the market and the waves that occur ETH trade is the most word. I find that the wave ETH trade is most beneficial when its price changes continuously.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
still prefer ethereum , waves price get down and the "smart contract " or something on waves are not better than ethereum i think
Also think Ethereum is the first cryptocurrency BTC. At Waves also has many advantages, but the platform of ETH very popular at this time and do not see yet any worthy competitor. I used to consider a competitor to NEO, but time has shown that the Chinese project is not yet ready to compete with the better-known Ethereum .

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
Of course waves are ideal for investments , but the fact that waves may replace the Ethereum I doubt that it will certainly peresidit
Activity: 70
October 02, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
Currently Ethereum has more development prospects on the market than Waves. I think if you invest in the development of both tokens, then in the future you can make a profit, a good profit
Activity: 434
October 02, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
I still choose ETH for holding, because I still believe that ETH will give us strength and profit in the future, so I buy them now and hold them until the end of the year, The market will recover, then we will become millionaires
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 10:39:18 AM
There is a very big difference between the Waves and Ethereum. Ethereum is the leading alternative coin. The waves, after a good start, have greatly lost their positions. I will continue to choose Ethereum.
Activity: 166
October 02, 2018, 10:32:59 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I prefer ETH. Because the ETH second cryptocurrency of the crypto market and it is a very high volume demand at this moment. It is a very powerful technology and the platforms.
Activity: 292
October 02, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
still prefer ethereum , waves price get down and the "smart contract " or something on waves are not better than ethereum i think
Also think Ethereum is the first cryptocurrency BTC. At Waves also has many advantages, but the platform of ETH very popular at this time and do not see yet any worthy competitor. I used to consider a competitor to NEO, but time has shown that the Chinese project is not yet ready to compete with the better-known Ethereum .
Activity: 390
October 02, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
Ethereum is platform with smartcontracts, waves is only tokens.
why you can say that's, if i see you're acount rank is a full member, but your knowledge in cryptocurrency like a newbie, or you just join in forum just for Boutny???
you can't explain different and the same platform from Ethereum and Waves, waves not just a token, they are like Ethereum can make smart contract, wave own their blockchain without stand in other blockchain platform like Ethereum
like Mr.Zero said, nnot just Ethereum can make smartcontract on their platform, waves can make user for making their own token using Waves Blockchain
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 01, 2018, 07:22:30 PM
It's been over a year and the hype surrounding waves is pretty much dead.
This is a great example of something that looked great on paper but wasn't ever able to achieve market penetration.

Waves was supposed to bring token generation to the masses, after all, it was insanely cheap to use the platform.
Now, instead of a robust ecosystem, we have a platform that just doesn't ever seem to take off.

Meanwhile, eth is still king and neo has vastly overtaken waves.

It is pretty amazing when you look at how much things can change in just a year.

with that in mind, what hyped up projects now will actually be alive and thriving next year?
Now that the market is starting to mature, investors will be more careful about what they pick and choose for their investments.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 01, 2018, 07:18:31 PM
ethereum is the second best coin after bitcoin, I disagree if the wave will compete ethereum because that will be difficult, but we all know that wave still has good potential as an investment.
Waves is a complete garbage platform and this thread is almost a year or even more. You guys are commenting on here must visit CMC and see the chart. waves don't have any potential for growth in the future.
waves is done and it will never become the major platform like ethereum,
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
October 01, 2018, 06:31:04 PM
Activity: 238
October 01, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Although I am a big fan of Ethereum, if I am to decide on investing now, I would rather choose Waves because I know it will increase more in percentage than Ethereum. Wave many not be above Ethereum, but I believe it can close up the gap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
October 01, 2018, 06:24:42 PM
ethereum is the second best coin after bitcoin, I disagree if the wave will compete ethereum because that will be difficult, but we all know that wave still has good potential as an investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 01, 2018, 06:18:58 PM
In the future, I think wave can compete with Ethereum , of course the place they will not take on the technology but they are better than Ethereum)
Activity: 42
October 01, 2018, 05:40:05 PM
The potential of the ETH and the different Waves, the platform is also different. Everyone will know to Waves as well as the ETH first appeared on the market, the Waves being popular and developed. All Altcoin have a price, if not grow it will be eliminated from the market.
Pages:
Jump to: