Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 119. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 02:54:11 AM
Can we compare this two tokens because one is a smart contract the other a wallet or what?? Lips sealed Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 11:03:00 PM
Something will be the next of something so they say...
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 03, 2017, 10:34:33 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
yes they had similar project. and waves is from rusia i believe. but i dont consider Waves as the same as Ethereum. they have same project but eth is way better than waves in so many aspect. so i would say eth is on lead in this vs think.
Activity: 45
November 03, 2017, 10:24:40 PM
Ethereum is a really powerful token that have lots of usefull tools. If you wanna do anything in crypto world , you will probably see or use a mechanic that uses ethereum. So it's really hard for an altcoin to pass Ethereum but still that doesn't overshadow the potential of Waves.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 09:36:00 PM
it's hard to compare waves with eth ,,, i think eth platform is superior to waves, easy to use and smart contract carve ,, i think wave is somewhat more complicated but its wave platform flexibility allows us to do leasing
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 07:07:40 PM
Eth is much better than waves, etheruem has a big potential than waves you can see that eth price increase rapidl because alot of people already trusting it ofcourse we all know that it can't surpass bitcoin but compare waves and ethereum is on much different level. But nothing is impossible in the market waves is just started so maybe this upcoming years it shows us the impossible.
Activity: 728
November 03, 2017, 05:44:19 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is way ahead than waves. I like ethereum, there are so many markets for ether. I dont think we can sell waves tokens at any where apart from the built on exchange wich I dont like. But its just my liking.
It is obvious Ethereum is ahead of waves, Ethereum is an older project, if you want to invest in it that is fine but I think the potential for growth is higher in waves for the simple fact the market cap is way lower than the one Ethereum has, so to me waves is a better investment.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 03, 2017, 11:00:36 AM
i think that ethereum will survive because the price of the ethereum is next to the bitcoin so the price of the etheruem is kinda hinda not kinda its already high so i can say the ethereum will be win but maybe on the future ethereum will be beaten but today ethereum has won
Activity: 48
November 03, 2017, 10:50:58 AM
Etherium is in a league of its own. As I like to call it, it is the closest think to a financial instrument on crypto scene there is.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
November 03, 2017, 07:41:55 AM
"You need to do your own research" that was the right words to answer it.
Cause your question mostly trying to compare. And that happen to before with BTC vs LTC, BTC vs ETH and others.
And good idea to ask people opinion here but they mostly answer you with what they have mostly on the bag (maybe) also what they believe so like i say before do your own research Smiley

Currently i believe ETH will survive. Why? because ETH has been survive for couple years and i believe ETH will survive as long as BTC survive in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
November 03, 2017, 07:38:38 AM
ETA for Waves NG?
Activity: 31
November 03, 2017, 07:13:38 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

waves and ethereum are different, I don't see why eth wouldn't survive if waves became big, theres things about waves I don't like - e.g anyone can just create worthless tokens....

The same with ETH dude. Look at all those recent shit\scam ERC20 tokens. Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Gold, Lite, Blue, iethereum, ibtc, bitcoinethereum, btcmoon, litecoin gold and more and more and more. All scam. So what are you talking about?))
Activity: 135
November 03, 2017, 06:38:19 AM

waves and ethereum are different, I don't see why eth wouldn't survive if waves became big, theres things about waves I don't like - e.g anyone can just create worthless tokens....
Activity: 294
November 03, 2017, 06:34:16 AM
in business nothing is impossible, initially the world also do not know bitcoin as good as it is today but in fact now many people are hunting bitcoin, so maybe waves replace ethereum but also vice versa become more fantastic
Activity: 146
November 03, 2017, 04:02:48 AM
I never thought like that, both are good altcoins. but I prefer ethereum because of its popularity and good potential.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 03, 2017, 03:41:46 AM
To be honest I personally do not think at all that Waves will shifted the strong value of Ethereum will even become the next Ethereum. I think that's a very small possibility, and I think the highest price of Waves will not be able to replace Ethereum for the next, Ethereum will be still strong I guess, and can't replaced by another altcoins including a Waves.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 03:26:02 AM
WAVES still nothing for now. Its price still <10$. ETH had been trading around 10$ in January. So Wave price must 10$ in next year to become 2nd ETH
hopefully WAVES increases so I can make a profit. but I see lately Waves and Ethereum are down prices due to rising Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 122
November 03, 2017, 02:21:49 AM
WAVES still nothing for now. Its price still <10$. ETH had been trading around 10$ in January. So Wave price must 10$ in next year to become 2nd ETH
Activity: 45
November 03, 2017, 02:02:54 AM
I believe waves coin is the next ethefeum yhe price before is very low and after  few years the price become hundreds price . Thats I think it will happen to waves. For sure many people loves waves coin so it will increase the price . But we dont know what is the exact price of waves coin if its increase or decrease. But i hope it will increase more so we can make more profit.
Although Waves recently as an altcoin is growing rapidly enough in price, all the same, such a proven coin as Ethereum is today more powerful with a capitalization of 18.5 billion dollars and has great support from the community. However, what will happen next and which of these coins will be stronger, we will see. I would bet on Ethereum, not Waves.
Activity: 462
November 03, 2017, 01:44:41 AM
Both the projects are good and have alot of potential to grow in the future. But i think waves is better than ethereum simply because ethereum is one of the most popular altcoins available in the market. It is very promising project because of the features like smart contract and ethereum virtual machine. The team of ethereum is also very solid and the project has alot of potential to grow in the future. You can expect it's price to be above 1000$ within 2-3 years for sure.
Jump to: