Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 130. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 04:36:33 AM
waves will never beat ETH, ETH is still way better!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 04:36:06 AM
As I said in another thread, ETH, WAVES and NEO are the best coins I know, each with differentials, I believe each one will have their share, waves will valorize but I believe ETH will always be up front.

Yes i agree that ETH will always be the first one of these coins. ETH is supported by Blockchain and many people are using Blockchain to store their bitcoins. Now they can buy easily Bitcoins and ETH.

This makes ETH have more potential to grow, because now it rises in popularity.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 04:29:03 AM
As I said in another thread, ETH, WAVES and NEO are the best coins I know, each with differentials, I believe each one will have their share, waves will valorize but I believe ETH will always be up front.
they have own cons and pros so it is very hard to tell which platform is better
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 02, 2017, 01:34:52 AM

waves tend to be cheaper to buy, I choose waves for long-term investments. because I think eth has enough value to buy a lot.
Indeed both coins are very potential, and the coin is an alternative to get bitcoin. because the parent bitcoin, Coins from WAVES are still new. So it takes a long process and can be done for the long term, while ETHEREUM is long. and is ranked 2nd from BITCOIN, So I think ETHEREUN is better than WAVES. because ETHEREUM is very potential for the future besides BITCOIN.
If you want to invest into altcoin can gives you profits in a short term, you should invest into Ethereum instead of Waves, because Waves still developing and this coin has not any update recently while Ethereum has been hard fork.
Yes I also again try to invest altcoin, but if for waves I still doubt. because I do not know the altcoin is lack and its excess, I am still waiting for good news from waves. if waves have started developing from its renewal i will try waves to invest.

yes ethereum and wave are different platforms,
but ethereum has something different from the others
Activity: 322
October 02, 2017, 01:03:45 AM

waves tend to be cheaper to buy, I choose waves for long-term investments. because I think eth has enough value to buy a lot.
Indeed both coins are very potential, and the coin is an alternative to get bitcoin. because the parent bitcoin, Coins from WAVES are still new. So it takes a long process and can be done for the long term, while ETHEREUM is long. and is ranked 2nd from BITCOIN, So I think ETHEREUN is better than WAVES. because ETHEREUM is very potential for the future besides BITCOIN.
If you want to invest into altcoin can gives you profits in a short term, you should invest into Ethereum instead of Waves, because Waves still developing and this coin has not any update recently while Ethereum has been hard fork.
Yes I also again try to invest altcoin, but if for waves I still doubt. because I do not know the altcoin is lack and its excess, I am still waiting for good news from waves. if waves have started developing from its renewal i will try waves to invest.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 02, 2017, 12:45:57 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Well I don't think so,but it waves good with its increasing development and also waves have been promoting or introducing through signature campaign.but ethereum is not easy in overtake it so many have invested in it through ICO feature,Waves has opened a token making service like ethereum its development is very fast forward I think it's a tremendous breakthrough.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
October 02, 2017, 12:25:42 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I don't think so. Even litecoin can't beat ethereum as the best altcoin. Another thing is that WAVES is still too young and it is too early to say that. There are a lot of altcoins out there which have better foundation than WAVES. I don't say WAVES has no future, but I think, it just don't have enough assets to beat ethereum. Still, ethereum is way better than waves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
October 01, 2017, 10:53:52 PM
I don't thinks so. As waves said, "We are just the opposite to ETH probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. We took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts." Since waves is new, I believe waves can be the new ethereum.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
October 01, 2017, 10:49:47 PM
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 04:26:55 PM
Waves is a special one, it has quite a dedicated community but in all honesty I don't see the use of it in real life. Okay it allows anyone to make their own token by paying for it in waves, but is this really useful? I don't think so. I don't see waves taking over ethereum anytime soon, unless I'm missing something of course.

This is my thing with it too. It sounds great, and there's potential for sure, I'm just not 100% on what it is/what role it can play. In contrast, ethereum is a more stable and established platform, I can completely see the real world benefits of smart contracts on the platform
Activity: 273
October 01, 2017, 03:43:54 PM
Ethereum is so well established so I think waves will have a struggle taking that position away from eth.

I hold a loot of wave coins, but as far as I have noticed there is more professional tokes on ethereum than it is on waves platform. But... as long as more and more professional tokens are created on waves it might have a chance to be side by side with ethereum.

It’s also a pity that waves don’t have smart contracts, but that might come in the future for all that i know.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
October 01, 2017, 03:40:31 PM
Waves is a special one, it has quite a dedicated community but in all honesty I don't see the use of it in real life. Okay it allows anyone to make their own token by paying for it in waves, but is this really useful? I don't think so. I don't see waves taking over ethereum anytime soon, unless I'm missing something of course.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 01, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

Activity: 322
October 01, 2017, 02:10:53 PM

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 01:18:51 PM
Yes Dear,
Both coin are very good platform. I am like this both coin.
I think it's have a good future.
Waves vs Ethereum. hmm really it,s very hard discation.
Waves is a new platform against Ethereum. Waves is a newcomers in the crypto world agents ETH is already stable coin in crypto world.
Because now ETH is stronger then waves.
I hope both coin will be surprised to our future.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
October 01, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

Activity: 182
October 01, 2017, 12:56:28 PM
Waves is really a high potential alt but if I would be ask Ill still choose etherium not just because of the price stability it shows in market in past few days but also the eth platform itself that I think one reason why demand of eth is stable. Since both eth and waves are needed as fuel in their platform that support various tokens created etherium still lead when it comes to which platform clients would use.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 01, 2017, 12:48:57 PM
Ethereum have a lot of "killers". It Waves, and Lisk, and NEO..... It seems to me that Ethereum will not die. Yes, now hardwork and do not know what will happen next, and Ethereum may lose its leadership, but he just will not die completely.
Activity: 210
October 01, 2017, 10:41:12 AM
Wait for october. After new Dex launch you will see the real begining of crypto currencies.
Yesterday i was in Q/A on telegram with WAVES team. The biggest problems of crypto currencies gonna find a solution with WAVES platform.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 01, 2017, 10:14:21 AM
Existence and spread of ETH is stronger than Waves. Profit potential also still higher. But, there is no lack of holding Waves as an alternative for ETH.
Jump to: