Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 133. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 11:09:35 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
waves and ethereum, are one of the different platforms,
and almost the same as ethereum waves have the advantage of dex and smartcontract as well
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 09:30:34 PM
 etherium and waves, both of which are good. but for etherium that has smart-contract must be preferred by ico project developers, as their payment line, I think waves still can not compete with etherium
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 07:30:37 PM
Waves has a long road to reach ethereum. Ethereum has been one of the first altcoins that are on the market, and waves has borned a few months later, so ethereum has a lot more experience on their projects, and in the market. So i think that there is no way that waves could be better than ethereum, no way..
Also, everybody likes ethereum more than waves.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 07:28:28 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Totally anecdotal, but : I work as a developer in the tech scene in Boulder Colorado, and theres a ton of momentum with respect to Solidity and Ethereum, and no one mentions Waves, ever. I tend to believe that for smart contract development and ICOs, the value will follow what developers are interested in.

My 2c
Activity: 728
September 22, 2017, 07:24:58 PM
To me, Waves is undervalued as it was launched after Etherium. But both have separate applications and can so coexist.

Of course they can coexist, but can ETH retain all of its market cap after waves is able to do some of the things that ETH can? That is the question, it is very likely that some other projects decide to come on the waves platform instead of ETH and if that is the case then ETH is going to lose a bit of its ico market.
Activity: 153
September 20, 2017, 10:48:34 PM
Ethereum has many users than waves, so I think Ethereum will not easily be substituted, if ethereum goes down maybe I will shift to another coins like Litecoin than waves, because waves are the cryptocurrency that are really risky to invest in.   
Activity: 25
September 20, 2017, 11:55:12 AM
The question i want to know is is waves gonna be worth the same as eth is now?? Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
September 20, 2017, 11:31:01 AM
ETH has so many feature in the pipeline which waves is not actually matching.
On the other hand, waves has something which ETH does not have, i.e. a dex.
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
September 20, 2017, 05:31:49 AM
we just look ahead, but I'm sure the waves will compensate for Ethereum, though not equivalent to ethereum
Activity: 243
September 20, 2017, 04:58:06 AM
I don't think so. Waves is better than many altcoins and have potential but many ico platform uses ethereum. Eth is one of the promising and strong altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 20, 2017, 04:40:52 AM
i mine you read is waves wil be the next ethereum?
I think waves are still number three after bitcoin if the platform is still stable as it is now,
it is quite difficult to pursue ethereum

Number 3? are you sure waves is at 19 spot on marketcap and that wasn't even close to ethereum, and I don't know if waves can really defeat the ethereum since this coin is secondly been holded by bitcoin holders and many coin devs are using its network so its impossible that waves can taken out the spot of Ethereum.
I don't believe in such statistics. I think it's just a common advertising. The Ethereum already long on the market and I think that is one of the most popular and promising altcoins. I feel sorry for people who believe such statistics.
I choose ethereum, because this altcoin is more potential coin compared to waves. Moreover, I buy now some ethereum as savings for their value on the following days. In addition I see that this altcoin will increase more in this coming year.
Therefore I suggest to all ethereum users to buy now because I believe that big waves of ethereum price will happen on the next days, weeks or months. All we need is to wait and be patience.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2017, 04:17:37 AM

lets find out of this competition of ethereum and waves token (altcoins) ethereum is in troubles for now sligthly deump the value while the wave are slowly uprise but can't reach already the value of ethereum my prediction ethereum stay in the same position in the altcoin i believe ethereum goes uprise again like the father of all coins the bitcoin standing strong.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
September 20, 2017, 04:15:21 AM
I think waves are still number three after bitcoin if the platform is still stable as it is now,

Number 3? are you sure waves is at 19 spot on marketcap and that wasn't even close to ethereum, and I don't know if waves can really defeat the ethereum since this coin is secondly been holded by bitcoin holders and many coin devs are using its network so its impossible that waves can taken out the spot of Ethereum.
I don't believe in such statistics. I think it's just a common advertising. The Ethereum already long on the market and I think that is one of the most popular and promising altcoins. I feel sorry for people who believe such statistics.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
September 20, 2017, 04:11:05 AM
I think Waves undervalued.
They deserve to cost nearly as Ethereum.At least to be number 3.

Lack of marketing as someone already mentioned above
Activity: 40
September 20, 2017, 04:07:19 AM
I go with ethereum. It looks more promising and I saw it will breakout before december
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 20, 2017, 03:55:35 AM
of course. wave is only a temp solution. Ether is so much more powerfull than wave. The applications that can be built on ether vastly outperforms those on wave.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2017, 03:52:36 AM
Ethereum is currently the platform hosting most the ICOs and can show a good amount of growth in coming years. But waves is the platform which is assumed to host ICOs in future so ethereum is sure to grow but waves is expected to grow.
Activity: 548
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 03:25:43 AM

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 03:14:51 AM
Activity: 84
September 20, 2017, 03:09:05 AM

Right now. ETH is strong. Not the most valuable but I would say definitely the strongest. Waves is an up and comer for sure and their plan moving forward is impressive. I had the pleasure of catching the Q & A with Waves' CMO, Alexandra. They have a lot of options planned for the future that will be available through their platform. Dex is just the beginning. She basically confirmed the Waves smart contract would be released in 2018. The best is yet to be revealed though. Conversely, Ethereum's strength lies in its simplicity. ETH at its core is a foundation to be built on in infinite ways. With Vitalek at the helm, Ethereum will remain the strongest blockchain and the most secure. I also just watched his Spot at Disrupt SF and it was great. I love hearing this kid explain things. There is no lying or doubt or misdirection or fancy planned out marketing strategies with him. He shows up to these huge events with bedhead and an awesome rainbow unicorn shirt on because he's not there to impress, he's there to talk about Ethereum. That's my opinion. Take it how you want it.
Jump to: