Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 26. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:17:36 PM
Both waves and ethereum are good crypto to invest so we should not missed to invest on it because the profit we earn to good enough to provide us a better financial standing and many people already proved on that.
Activity: 350
August 30, 2018, 03:29:53 PM
I think Ethereum has a great advantage over waves, Ethereum has a large capitalization and popularization of the coin, I have not heard news about waves for a long time
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:28:06 PM
Waves has alot to grow while I believe Ethereum has the name and power and it will be hard to overtake ETH
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
My opinion is that WAVES is a very good coin and has good potential in the future. But Ethereum is doing good results, I would choose it . I do not exclude that the Ethereum may fall further, but soon it will increase again .
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 30, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
I think Ethereum suli was replaced by Waves, because according to many views that Ethereum is an altcoin that has many advantages with sophistication that is different from other altcoins and Ethereum one of the altcoins that has future potential. therefore, there is little chance for Waves to become Ethereum next.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 09:30:45 AM
The waves were very hopeful, they looked promising and interesting. But by the end, they fell very much in value.
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
i see both wallet has a lot of advantage and has a good price also. But i think bitcoin is better than when itcomes to price and use.And i think ethereum has a great future and other people call it the mother of crypto currency and bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies it is because bitcoin is the no.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 30, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
I think that waves could not do any damage to Ethereum simply because it has no strenght compared to ETH... also Waves decentralized exchange has ridicoulous liquidity....
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
August 30, 2018, 09:26:40 AM
Wave has potential that only time will tell but right about now ethereum is uncomparable to any smart contract platform. Even NEO and EOS will take years before they catch up with ethereum use, popularity and market cap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 30, 2018, 09:24:25 AM
I am positive about WAVES, because it seems to me that this is a promising project. I have this coin in the investment portfolio and I think that it will give me a profit.
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 30, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
I do not think you can make a comparison. Waves is a more decentralized exchange. Ethereum came forward with smart contracts.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 09:21:47 AM
I am not so sure of the statement.
I don't think Waves's ability is as good as Ethereum.
I have confidence if Ethereum will be able to survive amidst the current Cryptocurrency market conditions.
Ethereum is a potential coin and Eth will be able to compete with other coins.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Ethereum is much better for me. It is just for me because it is base on my experience since I have bought waves before and up until now I am not gaining any money but losing and still I am holding it but unlike ethereum the ethereum gives me a quick profit even if it is just a small one you can see that the price really changes and rises. So no hard feelings but for me ethereum is much better
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
I know this post was posted 2017 but during that period there is no way ethereum platform can be comparable to waves platform. I have not seen any promising token in waves platform. All the token I have there do not worth anything.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 09:06:14 AM
We have seen many coins declared as next ethereum. Many of them has shown promise but none of them has actually threatened ethereum. Still a long way to go for these so called ethereum competitors to surpass it.
Activity: 48
August 30, 2018, 09:04:27 AM
I think etherium tokens are better for a long-term good investment, because many etherium tokens have targeted it now is the right time to buy it and hold it back.
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
I do not agree that many people compare these projects. It seems to me that they are very different. ETH looks much more promising and more reliable than Waves.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 30, 2018, 09:02:12 AM
Of course ETH looks much more preferable in this pair though, because on this platform there are very many work projects. Plus the ETH is the second largest and capitalization currency in the world, which gives her tangible advantages. Anyway Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency which many of us learned after bitcoin.
Activity: 137
August 30, 2018, 09:00:04 AM
Wave intends to impact fiat currency transfers and crowdfunding markets on the blockchain. it also provides smart contracts, they are on like the Ethereum ones. Waves makes certain things simple by using plug-in, things which if done on Ethereum could be very lengthy and complicated.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 08:56:58 AM
These two coins are great coins with good fundamentals but I do not think that waves could replace etherum as etherum has a lot of projects built on its blockchain. Waves on the other hand is also a great coins as well but cannot be compared with etherum
Pages:
Jump to: