Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 23. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
information like this cannot be trusted because only rumors without any logical evidence of the matter being discussed, ETH is a coin that is needed by many people, especially investors who want to take part in the ICO, because the payment system uses ETH and BTC coins, therefore waves will it's hard to replace ETH, so ETH will still dominate as the best altcoin after that there are NEOs who have a large number of enthusiasts in several countries
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:26:57 PM
I believe, Ethereum has a wonderful future. May be Waves will become as popular as Ethereum now.   The Ethereum is designed to create decentralized applications, while WAVES is for creating tokens. But I am holding both Waves and Ethereum )
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:15:09 PM
What is out there in big quatities are projects that claim to be the next ethereum just to become stagnant for a whole year and don't even deliver an innovative idea after a lot of time, I would stick to ethereum for now.
Activity: 44
September 06, 2018, 07:14:43 PM
I think ETH is popular compare  to WAVES.  Waves is good, but Ethereum is something that could become the next bitcoin very soon.
But crytpocurrency is very diverse and anything can happen.

Yes, waves do have good growth. When compared to ethereum, it will certainly lose, ethereum is more popular and occupies the second position with the domination of the altcoin market.
Activity: 95
September 06, 2018, 07:07:33 PM
I think Waves not compare with Ethereum because ETH is second place after Bitcoin. No chance for Waves.   Waves need something unique and better idea to overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
September 06, 2018, 05:59:12 PM
Waves vs etheruem, I don't really see much debate about this two coins the two coins are top coins in crypto currency they are multi functional coins but both coin use different platforms, from my own point of view I think etheruem is preferable to waves, because most project uses the platform of etheruem to operate. I can only see waves as an alternative to etheruem, not a rival.

The point is that the majority of functions Waves has on offer are already available on Ethereum. The only thing waves can boast is a decentralized exchanged, but its turnover is not that high.
Activity: 81
September 06, 2018, 05:57:14 PM
Ethereum is better than waves, as we all known most of us use ethereum because most altcoins go to you etherwallet, it has a potencial to compete with the famous bitcoin.
Activity: 107
September 06, 2018, 03:59:10 PM
Waves vs etheruem, I don't really see much debate about this two coins the two coins are top coins in crypto currency they are multi functional coins but both coin use different platforms, from my own point of view I think etheruem is preferable to waves, because most project uses the platform of etheruem to operate. I can only see waves as an alternative to etheruem, not a rival.
Activity: 324
September 06, 2018, 03:52:14 PM
Waves was conceived as an alternative to the Ethereum, but as a simpler product to use with its own exchange. All this is implemented, but the Waves failed to attract many projects to their platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 06, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
Waves and ethereum are great things in the cryptocurrency but for me the ethereum is the better one which helps me to gain more income and gain more blessings for my future life.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
September 06, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
waves is outperforming ethereum since 5 weeks, that's a fact!

5 weeks ago: you have to pay 0,0044 ETH for 1 waves
today: you have to pay 0,0085 ETH for 1 waves
=> nearly 100% gain if you have bought waves with your Ethereum 5 weeks ago.

we will see how the price ratio will change in the next few weeks, but with the release of the smart contracts on the MainNet planned for 10 September and the current added Ledger Nano S support, WAVES will show a great performance in the next few months by comparison to ethereum in my opinion.

source:

Ledger:
https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/1037348083816902659

Smart contracts:
https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/1037225392023719936

here is the waves/eth price chart:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/JlQ3dNdI/

best wishes!

Activity: 380
September 06, 2018, 12:33:32 PM
My friends do ICO on waves. They say that it is more convenient. But on this, I think, it all ends.
ETH is more common. I somewhere even saw the payment of services and goods in the ETH, but in the waves I have never seen. They do not really need someone, so it's easy for speculators.
That's why I'm for ETH =)
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
Waves will be very difficult to get projects on their platform. Ethereum staked out the first and almost the only position in this segment of the crypto currency market.
Activity: 243
September 06, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Looking at the current situation, BOTH are REKT  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 153
September 06, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
Waves is so best to purchase now against ethereum in the exchanging perspective for substantial development for our venture. Waves will be become quick in light of the fact that as relatively cost of waves is low to purchase at this time.And ethereum cost is extremely to buy for short investor.waves is currently sparkling and rising star right now to trade and waves wallet is additionally utilizing for new ico coin.In another way we can not say that ethereum is seven days coin at exhibit now.conclusion is that both coin are best for what's to come.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
Waves a good coin, but it isn't necessary to compare her to Ethereum. It is unlikely someone will be ahead of him in the next future. Ethereum develops more intensively and will become it is better
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 12:54:03 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

The waves are quite a good platform and it has good potential for development but now it is too weak. I think with time the waves will be able to reach the level of the ether.   

Maybe some day that can happen but I believe there is enough space for both and more.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

The waves are quite a good platform and it has good potential for development but now it is too weak. I think with time the waves will be able to reach the level of the ether.   
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 05, 2018, 05:35:33 AM

I do not have much knowledge about Waves, but I have heard it is a good/decent coin to invest with wheather it is for long-term or short-term goal. But if you will ask me which coin to invest I would recommend Etherium since it is very cheap right now which you can bought it for a very cheap price for a bout 300$ and no doubt it is the best altcoin available in the market today.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
The Ethereum is targetting ICO's offering technical and bespoke services whereas Waves is primarlily targeting the mainstream. A Wave is a fluctuating, Vibrating Oscillation or more simply, a transfer of energy from any point in space to another. Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality. It supports a modified version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction-based state transitions.
Pages:
Jump to: