Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 24. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
Wave is a weak draft, I think. the waves will overtake Ethereum, but still they will grow no less than Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
Waves is a very promising project, which currently has more scalability than the Ethereum. I hope that soon a lot of projects will conduct own ico on this platform.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

Hope so too. And I think it can be possible with the smart contract. Also there can be some tempting developments for secuirty tokens.
Activity: 95
September 04, 2018, 10:19:52 PM
Waves is a very promising project, which currently has more scalability than the Ethereum. I hope that soon a lot of projects will conduct own ico on this platform.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 25
September 04, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
I think of both these platforms have their respective advantages although not as good as Ethereum which has many projects that use the platform.
Activity: 55
September 04, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
In my opinion waves is potential but it cannot beat ethereum. ETH is more popular than waves I and it is use widely in crypto market. Smart contract is one of ethereum advantage than other altcoins. Still I will choose both but in case only one I would choose ethereum over waves.
Activity: 135
September 04, 2018, 02:36:33 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

sometimes to sell tokens, depending on your needs. if you really need money then you can sell it, but if you don't need money then you can hold it until the price is high so your profits increase.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 02:03:36 AM
Ethereum is better than the wawes, at least due to the fact that the ether has the largest development team, about 160 people
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 01:54:03 AM
of course etherium is much better than waves . especially for long-term investments
Activity: 120
September 03, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
I believe that this both decent coin, for long-term investment. In which you can safely invest .
Activity: 279
September 03, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
In common I think ETH is stronger but Waves in the current makret is more suitable to be used because its price is more predictable and stable at all.
Activity: 152
September 02, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
So far I haven't seen any coin that can beat Ethereum and not just in terms of price by marketcap. And surely it won't be Waves of all coins. It will never happen, there is no logical or economic reason for that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
I think bitcoin is the number one coin and Ethereum is second. I do not think there is any coin that can replace Ethereum in the near future. Ethereum has very good technology backgrounds, so Waves can not equal Ethereum.
Activity: 518
September 02, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
Well, until the Ethereum interesting than wave , technology, and of course, the capitalization leads the Ethereum!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 02, 2018, 10:26:07 AM
for eth it is better for eth because long term investment is good and it holds good because there is so much supply and many buy eth so it's better to buy eth and just hold it until the price increases.

Well, I believe ETH to be better than Waves in each and every aspect. Waves is in no competition to ETH as the ETH is having a great market with a lot of supporters and also possessing a strong blockchain. So, it's better to buy ETH over Waves as it's more potential coin...
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
Although Waves recently as an altcoin is growing rapidly enough in price, all the same, such a proven coin as Ethereum is today more powerful with a capitalization of 30 billion dollars and has great support from the community. However, what will happen next and which of these coins will be stronger, we will see. I would bet on Ethereum, not Waves.
Activity: 75
September 02, 2018, 10:15:52 AM
My personal opinion, Waves has never been a rival to Ethereum. A poor foundation and nothing new. Nothing can compete with Ethereum, NEO is not rival ETH.
Activity: 3
September 02, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
for eth it is better for eth because long term investment is good and it holds good because there is so much supply and many buy eth so it's better to buy eth and just hold it until the price increases.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
In the fact, Waves can not replace Ethereum after 1 year. Ethereum is maybe behind only Bitcoin.

Both of the cryptocurrencies use these Smart contracts but for me, Ethereum is the best one. ETH is the leader of the altcoins. However, in case, you are going to invest in more profitable cryptos, waves is a good choice.
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 01:55:16 PM
Ethereum is way more popular and mostly been used in many ICO's. Waves can't compete with Ethereum.
Ethereum will survive and prosper irrespective of Waves.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 07:24:16 AM
if the wave to etherum problem doesn't understand, the problem is that I've never heard, it's probably the same type of coin and the price will continue to rise ..
Pages:
Jump to: