Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 27. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 08:34:13 AM
In the fact, Waves can not replace Ethereum after 1 year. Ethereum is maybe behind only Bitcoin.
Activity: 152
August 30, 2018, 08:31:25 AM
Waves it's slow and not user friendly compare to etherium and ether are most used ico platform. But have a new designs look great and decentralized exchanges are the future so i see it doing very well in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
Waves can only fall and fall in price. They can not find any other use. This is the worst project I've invested in my time. I regret it.
I fully support, I also think that the Waves project is much worse than the ETH project, for many reasons, but as for the price drop, I would say that the projects as a whole have the same parameters, because now everything has fallen in price.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
Both Wave and Ethereum are good but I will pick Ethereum.  Ethereum is  far more popular  than wave,  most ico project  run on the Ethereum  blockchain. I really  don't see wave overtake Ethereum  anytime  soon.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 08:13:56 AM
Platform Waves is based on technology Scorex, which is known by very few people. Ethereum leads much better marketing policy and offers more opportunities, at least, judging by the number of projects for which it became the basis.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 29, 2018, 03:37:34 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Personally, I do not think waves has enough capability or potential for it to be the next ethereum because in terms of technology, potentials, team members, community and smart contracts, ethereum is the best and I believe it will continue to grow as long as more icos use its blockchain and there is also high demand from its community.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
August 29, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
Stupid comparison, too, if you compare fly and elephant, Etheryum has a huge popularity, on the Waves of large projects I do not see and do not know.
Activity: 94
August 29, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
Ethereum is always considered the best platform for project ICO. It is becoming more and more popular and even more promising if you compare it in terms of capitalization
Activity: 68
August 29, 2018, 02:32:09 PM
Of course, ETH has many of its functions, you should not compare them . ETH is the best, even the best contender to BTC. Personally for me Waves of .nothing will be important.
Activity: 86
August 29, 2018, 01:56:32 PM
For me Ethereum has potential to grow more and in future it could cost a lot because ethereum is next to bitcoin which has a great future in the world of Crypto.
Activity: 77
August 29, 2018, 01:54:05 PM
I think, ethereum is good better than waves,  ethereum has many unique features and it's has lot advantages but most of the projects based on ethereum so ethereum is best,  you can invest in.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
I prefer the etherium. but as for me and the waves are good. The platform has crypto-exchange services for fiat with low commissions. and this is always in priority
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 29, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
As of now and if we will refer to the market i rather have ETH now for the best profit.
but in the long terms, i would choose both and have a 50-50 investment in the two coins.
they are both promising.
Activity: 50
August 29, 2018, 01:06:30 PM
I think that there is no doubt that the ethereum wins in this battle! I think that Wave is also a promising coin, but unfortunately I do not really like the team and the development plan, I do not think they have a great future! While the ethereum has a huge potential. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 05:40:32 PM
Waves can only fall and fall in price. They can not find any other use. This is the worst project I've invested in my time. I regret it.
as for me, then there is no doubt, because my choice will always be in favor of the Etherium. The matter is not only in the demand for a coin, but in the promisingness of the erc20 protocol, which strongly influences the popularity and relevance of the etherium in society.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
There are many projects currently that claim to be the next ethereum but most of them dropped to the undersoil in the last drop on the market, ethereum is an unique project that has shown reliability and it still does so it is hard to surpass it right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
Activity: 378
August 28, 2018, 05:22:22 PM
I don't see that Waves rising. But maybe we will see opposite situation when Vostok platform will be implemented. Anyway I think that Waves waste many time for nothing, last year was the great chance to take the good place on cryptomarket, but this chance was missed.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
Ethereum will catch the big wave soon. I am sure it is a strong coin with big potential and soon will start to increase
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 11:53:01 AM
Where is wave at the moment, wave can in no way to be compared to Wherein wallet even now, I think wave should tighten up their wallet because it is easy to hack and I have not seen any valuable coin on wave platform.
Pages:
Jump to: