Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 3. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 02:17:58 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
the wave becomes ethereum then, I don't think it's possible.
we can see it together with the development of the wave is very slow, is it possible that the wave will match ethereum?
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 02:12:59 PM
I think ETH is not to compare with the WAVES or others.  Ethereum is most popular and it has good platform. WAVES have much potential but not enough.

Activity: 210
October 15, 2018, 03:25:45 PM
Of course 2 these coins are very good, the waves of course I like because they solve problems in the network unlike Ethereum
Activity: 350
💲
October 15, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I honestly think that only stellar has the potential to be a good competitor of ethereum. And by good competitor I mean that it could at most take 20% of the ethereum smart contracts share. Ethereum is too big now to be toppled down. When Casper and sharing will it the mainnet nothing will stop ethereum. Waves is too young and too niche to be a real threat to ethereum dominance
Activity: 238
October 15, 2018, 01:11:02 PM
Of course can waves and faster and more technologically do not argue, but Ethereum in the first place was the first coin that made smart contracts because of this and will be the first
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
October 15, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
if in the past maybe I would choose ethereum, but if it is possible now I will not choose both. the reason is simple because these two coins have started to be less desirable. and there are already various platforms that are almost the same as these two coins like Stellar, EOS, and Neo.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
ETH looks much more preferable in this pair.In addition,ETH is the second largest and capitalization currency in the world,which gives it tangible benefits.
Activity: 196
October 15, 2018, 12:40:35 PM
until now im still choose etherium from any other coin out there, even for bitcoin, im stiil believe with etherium, and eth can surpass btc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
For me, the Waves project is not a normal project that could really be compared with the ETH project, because this project definitely has nothing to do with such big giants. This is not serious, as long as the project is not serious about the development.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
ETH is the big profitable for investment for the long term. This coin has a very strong platform and the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 15, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
Today, in conditions of panic, investors threw out their Tether and changed it not to waves, but to Ether. That says it all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, the usual competitive situation. I think that all cryptocurrencies have already taken their positions. Something serious has to happen to Ethereum or other coin changed positions.
Activity: 7
October 15, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

Many large projects are based on ethereum
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 15, 2018, 11:50:18 AM
I think that ETH is much stronger. I believe in this project and it seems to me that Waves can never be a competitor for ETH.
Activity: 266
October 15, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
Waves pretty successful project in a crypto currency world. But I think that to compete with Ether, they are far away Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Waves is not a strong enough coin to battle Ethereum. They both have their specific functions.

They both use Smart contracts and attract many people with them. However, choosing between these altcoins, I would better pick Ethereum. For me, it is the best altcoin on the market. Additionally, soon it will rise.
Activity: 280
October 13, 2018, 07:47:12 AM
Waves still far from Ethereum. ETH was a pioneer and took an investigative position. In order for your supposition to occur, the eth must stop growing and developing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
I think the comparison is inappropriate. Of course ethereum is much better in all respects. Especially on the waves for all the time there was not one decent project.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 13, 2018, 07:29:02 AM
Waves of course good for investment , but the fact that they will be better than Ethereum I doubt Ethereum is now very popular and is developing very quickly
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 07:05:34 AM
early adopter (ETH in this case) will always have competitive advantage over other platforms, like NEO, Waves and Stratis..
They are just trying to take some share from ETH, just like jackals from lion`s food.
Activity: 350
October 12, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
Waves and ethereum both are good coin at crypto market. But ethereum is best and big platform then waves. Waves are can't will be future ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: