Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 44. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 09, 2018, 08:22:57 AM
ethereum is my choice, because I will always support ethereum anytime.
Indeed if the choice is only between ethereum and waves, of course I also prefer ethereum,
because in my opinion ethereum has good prospects,
so by investing in ethereum it might be very profitable
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 08:16:29 AM
It will take a very long time before Waves comes up with Ethereum. Both projects are very strong and in a favorable situation they can show themselves well. In long-term investments in Waves, I am 100% sure.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
if you look at the battle between the ethereum platform and waves I think the win is ethereum,
why? because the ethereum is in great demand by the masses
Activity: 291
August 08, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
ethereum is my choice, because I will always support ethereum anytime.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 06:39:14 PM
I was very hopeful about waves half a year ago, but now it seems the gap between it and Ethereum is only growing bigger and that considering the fact there also is NEO which enables smart contracts as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:17:56 AM
Waves is just the opposite to ETH probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. Waves took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts. Also waves focus is on mass adoption, specifically target two markets : fiat transfers on blockchain and crowdfunding on blockchain. They are very ripe for disruption, and waves will be offering a product for a very general audience, basically the main end-user client is just a plugin you can install from Chrome or FF store.
Activity: 340
August 08, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Waves is a new platform that is need to improve and develop at this time, but I think between waves and ETH I prefer ETH. We are so familiar in ETH and it is really a trustworthy currency unlike in waves since it is new we cannot say that is it really worthy to have? They have both potential yes but at this time ETH is much stronger than any coins.
Activity: 162
August 08, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
Is there any value in waves? The ico market is getting colder and colder. Do you have any reason for the price increase of waves?

Activity: 434
August 08, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
Waves is interesting platform actually, but its not so popular as ETH. I don't think WAVES is going to overtake ETH in the nearest future, I would prefer to think so about NEO
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
August 08, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
Waves has some potential, but not Ethereum potential. They got hacked, their platform is less popular. Investors are still there because marketcap is still quite small. I believe in Ethereum more.

Well the biggest blockchain hack in crypto history was the DAO - hence we have Ethereum & Ethereum Classic. Also I do not recall Waves getting hacked beyond the recent purile social engineering hack on their DNS for wavesplatform.com. Not a problem for anyone with more than a week's worth of experience of basic web security.

So you have a very short, or selective memory, my friend.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
There are thousands of tokens and tokens in the crypto money world.

If you make a comparison, you should make a comparison between the equivalent tokens. It is wrong to make a comparison between tokens and tokens.

Ethereum and Bitoin are the strongest tokens of the market. I think it would be wrong to compare these tokens with others.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
August 08, 2018, 09:00:08 AM
Waves has some potential, but not Ethereum potential. They got hacked, their platform is less popular. Investors are still there because marketcap is still quite small. I believe in Ethereum more.

Waves hasn't been hacked. They were no rollback, and no critical bugs.
ETH is a giant, normal it's more popular.
Activity: 434
August 08, 2018, 08:58:40 AM
Activity: 46
August 08, 2018, 08:03:23 AM
Eth is much better then waves.its my personal opinion because eth is a very good project after btc.it is high time to invest on eth project.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 08, 2018, 08:00:29 AM
In accordance to the current market I prefer Waves much more than Eth which has a lot of problems now. Even if Eth will change his position I will not change my opinion.
I personally do not agree with what you say,
because I think somehow I will still choose ethereum rather than waves,
but it all depends on your decision
Activity: 190
August 08, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
In accordance to the current market I prefer Waves much more than Eth which has a lot of problems now. Even if Eth will change his position I will not change my opinion.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
August 08, 2018, 07:38:41 AM
A few months ago, these coins could be considered competitors, but not now. At the moment, WAVES is much weaker than ETH. I think that ETH has more chances to bring you a profit.

At the current Waves price, in term of profit Waves has more room than ETH.
For the tech, Waves is still under development. Smart Contract are coming,
also atomic swap with ETH and the whole ERC20 tokens will kinda "merge" both blockchain.

Peoples also forget to mention Waves doesn't require Gas for transactions, and the Waves NG allow up to thousands tx/sec. Their is no need of a second layer, unlike ETH.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 08, 2018, 07:37:20 AM
Waves is a very good coin, the better trading system makes the waves better, but I'm sure that ethereum is a better and more profitable coin because it has been used for many tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 08, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
A few months ago, these coins could be considered competitors, but not now. At the moment, WAVES is much weaker than ETH. I think that ETH has more chances to bring you a profit.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 07:31:11 AM
I don't think that Waves is the coin that will be as successful as Ethereum at this time, and I believe that ethereum is the best altcoin, but anything can happen in Cryptocurrency, if Ethereum doesn't make changes then he will be defeated by new coins that come with more modern technology.
Pages:
Jump to: