Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 39. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
August 15, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I don't believe that waves will overtake etherium. Because Etherium currently staying on 2nd place on coinmarketcap and the team members of eth is better than waves team members. Most of people like to invest on eth than waves. So in my opinion it is not possible.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 15, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
Ethereum is far more better than waves. Both have potential to increase in the future. When we are comparing  ethereum and waves I think ethereum take the leading. Alot of tokens now a days are based on erc20
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 03:22:44 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I think until now ethereum is the best altcoin, eventhough the price of ethereum have drastic decrease in few months ago until now, but the eth's coin is more valuable rather than another altcoins, include waves. If we compare the price of ethereum and waves, there are so big gap that today in coinmarketcap, the price of eth hit $280 and the price of waves hit $1,92. The increase of waves just slowly but sure, but in eth i optimist in few months ago the price will be better and can increase again.
Activity: 103
August 15, 2018, 03:14:13 AM
I see the development of both of them has good enough potential to become valuable coins in the future. Both are worth investing in the long term. But, for now, I prioritize my assets to ethereum which is faster in developing and generating profits. Waves are like being invested in a long-term because its development is still slow, so it takes a long time to harvest the results.
Activity: 335
August 15, 2018, 02:56:48 AM
If comparing the two, I think the ethereum would indeed be superior. However, waves has a simpler system. So it will be easier to implement. And I strongly support them.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:52:35 AM
Waves and Ethereum are not really in entirely the same space. Ethereum is targetting ICO's offering technical and bespoke services whereas Waves is primarlily targeting the mainstream.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 02:49:37 AM
Waves is coming that is certainty nobody can deny. It will be significantly more important in a year or somewhere in the vicinity however that doesn't take anything from Ethereum atleast for some time. Eth is a ground-breaking coin with huge amounts of utilization so it will dependably have a not too bad place. With everything taken into account it's difficult to state which will be more famous in 5 years yet I accept it will be a nearby race.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 15, 2018, 02:43:55 AM
Waves allows traders to safely store their assets from their local client. At the same time, they can safely and quickly trade their assets, using a decentralized exchange that is built into the platform.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 15, 2018, 01:46:57 AM
In the real time Waves coin is more preferable for me, because Eth is too stagnant now and it's hard to trade on which makes my income smaller.
Activity: 100
August 15, 2018, 01:08:10 AM
Waves is a new platform for Ethereum. Waves is a newcomer to the crypto world and ETH is already a stable coin in the crypto world. Because now ETH is stronger than the waves.
Activity: 308
August 15, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
I think Ethereum will be more advanced. Ethereum will grow much larger in the future. Etherum is the best platform used by ICO and investor. Good altcoins to investment and profitable if you trade this coin. Waves is a good coin and very useful but it's not better then Ethereum.
Activity: 197
August 14, 2018, 10:07:04 PM
I trust waves coin is the following ethefeum yhe cost before is low and following couple of years the cost wind up hundreds cost . That is I figure it will happen to waves. Without a doubt numerous individuals adores waves coin so it will build the cost . In any case, we dont realize what is the correct cost of waves coin if its expansion or decline. Yet, I trust it will expand all the more so we can make more benefit
Activity: 73
August 14, 2018, 10:04:39 PM
Waves and Ethereum are two complete different ideas.
I think in crypto we dont have many like competitors that beat each other and make each other weak or stuff like that.
Activity: 93
August 14, 2018, 09:58:56 PM
I believe that Wave will be the next Air .  But ETH is just overrated, and I think, and quite naturally, it will take time to recover, unlike waves.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 07:18:57 PM
In my opinion each and every platform have specific differentiation. Still I have test few one like as Ethereum, NEM and Stellar. Ethereum is not bad but everyone is going with Ethereum according to there business needs, but still few other platforms are also good. Waves is also promising platform. But I prefer stellar platform. As I seen just few ICO's were conducted with Stellar.

Rather I would prefer choose related platform according to business needs. Blockchain have bring real revolution in various industries and businesses
Activity: 137
August 14, 2018, 07:17:09 PM
Now Eth has many more users and transactions than Waves. In the long term, it is very difficult to make forecasts in such dynamically changing areas of the market.
Activity: 74
August 14, 2018, 06:58:22 PM
the ethereum surpasses the waves in everything. An important role is played by the community, and the community of the ethereum is much larger. and the reputation of the ethereum is better
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 06:49:23 PM
I think this argument ó debate should have been over
for a long period of time
Most of us know that you can't compare bitcoin with waves
so same thing applies to etheruem vs waves
Etheruem is far better in many aspects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
if you needs an answer from me, Ethereum cannot hits x5 up in the near future, but waves have a greater chance!
So I will go with waves
How do you know that Ethereum can not go up that high? It doesn't look like Waves is gong to have a high cost for the coin.
Activity: 85
August 14, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
i think ethereum is the best alt right now and with this price opportunity i think it's safer to invest in ether rather than waves who has unknown future
I think so too. Having a bunch of coins is not better than just having one that can profit everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: