Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 51. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
I don't think any coin can beat etherium due to it is the best coin on the market right now..but in the future anything can happen.but vawes can't beat eth..
Activity: 95
August 02, 2018, 03:23:14 AM
Most of the airdrops which occur are using ethereum for their transactions. So it's clear that there is a really bright future for ethereum.
Whereas if we talk about waves, i really haven't seen many projects which depend on it. So I'd choose ethereum cause it seems to have a great future! Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 02:39:02 AM
both have almost the same side, between Waves and ETH. both have good potential. But ETH has proven its popularity today.
and ETH has the best platform. sometimes it creates a lot of dilemmas.
thanks.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 02:25:40 AM
I don't think so, ETH only comes second to bitcoin. You will see how valuable ETH in future. according to reddit founder ETH will hit 15,000 USD in near future. even though it is not going to hit 15,000, you must know there is no any other coin put closer to BITCOIN, but ETH
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 02:11:29 AM
The altcoins here have a constant pattern of going down, the thing is that the crypto market is dependent upon the bitcoin so when the bitcoin goes down the whole market is affected by that so when the market is down loose the coins
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 01, 2018, 01:37:01 PM
In my opinion both Wave and Ethereum are in the fold of the potential and constantly developing electronic coins. The same technology, but Ethereum has the community and the market together with greater influence. Therefore, compared to Wave, I give more priority to Ethereum.
Activity: 77
August 01, 2018, 01:31:54 PM
I think indeed both coins have their own platform but i think Ethereum platform it's very the best. at this time a lot of projects that use Ethereum platform.
It is hard to predict whether Waves will overcome ETH or not but both will successfully coexist.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
Waves intend to impact fiat currency transfers and crowdfunding markets on the blockchain. It also provides smart contracts, but they are unlike the Ethereum ones. everyone has it's own role if you need more information on both of these visit websites like cryptocurrencynewsfeed.com
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 01:28:25 PM
As a platform, there is no comparison. Ethereum is far superior. Waves is just a toy where anybody can create tokens for almost no cost at all. I've done it before and it's fun but useless
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
Waves are also a good coin, but  now I think only in Ethereum and NEO. For me, these are the most influential projects.Therefore, if I chose between them, I would choose Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
August 01, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
For investments, Waves is much more promising than Ethereum. Because Waves at the moment has not yet found its peak price and has not stabilized. Ethereum at the moment is worth as much as it should.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 12:40:54 PM
I believe ethereum is able to survive because of the ethhereum coin that is qualified and important for token melting transactions, although the rise of the wave I think ethereum is able to adapt to that in the crypto world from last year's development is very convincing for ethereum to go forward, on the other hand ethereum is very good we hold in long-term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 12:32:55 PM
Most ICOs usually use Ethereum, and Waves does not. Therefore, if I chose between them, I would choose Ethereum
Activity: 181
August 01, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
It seems to me, these are completely different projects with different goals, it's like comparing the warm and soft. The ether is indispensable for long-term investments, and the waves are not settled yet ...
Activity: 406
August 01, 2018, 12:16:04 PM
I love how the waves crew made development about the task. Waves Dex is enhancing as well. however ETH is of path very some distance beforehand for waves to simply topple that without difficulty. ETH is always coming 2nd to bitcoin as of now.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 12:08:43 PM
Both the coins proved themselves in terms of growth waves and etherum are good to invest and hodl for long term
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 01, 2018, 12:02:44 PM
I prefer ethereum than Waves. Because i believe in ethereum and ethereum is very potential to grow in the future and the price is very stable. Ethereum has many project for future and has good platform. That's why i invest my money on ethereum. And i suggest you to invest your money on ethereum right now.
Activity: 59
August 01, 2018, 11:36:04 AM
More on the side of ethereum because I think he is a valuable coin. Because smart contract owned ethereum and The security is pretty good. But waves I don't think is bad. They just need a little innovation to be considered one of the valuable coins to mine
Activity: 68
August 01, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
I do not think that the waves can overtake the Ethereum because he has more support from the community and support . The waves need a more unique and improved idea .
Activity: 86
August 01, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
To my supposition it is constantly great to have a decent variety to keep away from strength/monopole of a framework. On the off chance that waves and ethereum share some similiraties. That is great. Rivalry will drive the designers of the two stages to persistently and rapidly enhance their preferred stage ! All useful for end clients. Wouldn't you say ?
Pages:
Jump to: