Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 52. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 03:19:12 AM
I will always choose Ethereum, it is the leading altcoins today. With this guide, they can attract new investors. What only is worth project Decenturion. After all, it is 3000 ICO per year Lips sealed And means big investments
Activity: 83
August 01, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
Two very good projects that have different objectives .
Activity: 85
August 01, 2018, 01:09:28 AM
I prefer to invest in Etherium , I think Etherium is much more promising than Waves
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 01:06:43 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
There may already be other altcoins after waves, and maybe there will be more in the future. But I think Ethereum will be fine, at least will remain dominant from its competitors. Although percentage of growth, Ethereum will be smaller than other Altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
For me Ethereum is a more promising coin of the future than Waves, this is because the users and the ethereum community are on the rise, making the future and needs of ethereum increasing.
True indeed if we compare between ethereum with waves certainly ethereum more promising,
let alone ethereum arguably the best altcoin at the moment so I think we need not doubt the ethereum
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 12:15:55 AM
For me Ethereum is a more promising coin of the future than Waves, this is because the users and the ethereum community are on the rise, making the future and needs of ethereum increasing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 12:06:57 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Proven Ethereum survives, and I'm sure because the team of developers who continue to innovate to maintain the performance of its competitors.
Probably not just Waves, other platforms like Eos or Neo are also very potential to be more popular in the future.
But it may take a while for Ethereum to give up the highest place on the Altcoin level.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 03:46:34 PM
I would not compare these two completely different projects. I like the waves in their own way, they have many advantages, which do not have Ethereum, as well as Ethereum has many advantages, which are not on the waves.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
Like about bitcoin and ethereum topic that ethereum will be the next bitcoin, waves will be the next ethereum can't be. Because these two coins have different unique features and also ethereum will stay where it will be because it gains popularity as times goes by.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 30, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
Waves is a dead blockchain. Maybe has great features but people didn't like it.

Check any waves token, they are all worthless.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 03:34:03 PM
Waves has not yet revealed its full potential, but my opinion is that he will not be able to catch up with Ethereum. Because Ethereum has well proven itself and is not going to take leadership positions.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
Both ethereum and waves have a good future in the market. I think ethereum coin will be the next coin concerning its price after btc because it depends on smart contrat which it makes it tottaly different than the other coins.
Activity: 47
July 30, 2018, 03:22:37 PM
 I will go for etherum not waves. Etherum is well known and valuable coin in the whole world. And etherum future is bright, so if any coin is going to be etherum competitor.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 30, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
If we compare between ethereum with waves of course ethereum is far superior to waves,
because ethereum for now is arguably the best altcoin with so of course its future no doubt
Activity: 148
July 30, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
All de Ethereum is better than waves . Ethereum is more famous in the world . I don't think the waves have anything to do with the Ethereum .
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 30, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

The waves and ethereum are now far behind because the price of ethereum is much higher today and since then I think it's just following the ethereum in bitcoin so there's no doubt that you'll earn more in ethereum than the waves.
Activity: 364
July 30, 2018, 09:23:38 AM
no, I do not think Waves will be the next Ethereum let alone replace Ethereum's position as the best altcoin. I further believe that Waves can approach Ethereum instead of replacing it. because it is not easy, it will take a long time to replace Ethereum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
alot of people keep speculating  ethereum this that ,well this is simply  your opinion  well i dont think wave will go higher than ethereum from analysis i have.
Activity: 64
July 29, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Waves gained momentum last year, but unfortunately some other Altcoins like Neo also make community share support. And recently Waves got hacking problems. But I believe from the investor's point of view, the potential of Waves is still very large, because marketcap is still quite small.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

Maybe it will be like that in the future, but for now maybe everyone is trying to be more efficient. The Ethereum platform is more popular, and probably more tokens are transacted. Waves are very potential and may be real competitors for Ethereum, but I think it still takes a long time to take Ethereum's place.
Pages:
Jump to: