Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 55. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 06:55:53 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

You look at the price of the Waves, how can you become popular with such fluctuations among people?
I think that the Waves have no chance even after a few years to replace the Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
July 27, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
If the question of who would be promising me a few years ago, I would obviously give my vote for the Waves, but alas, this project could not achieve such popularity as the Ethereum. And in the short term, there is also no reason to think that something will change.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Even with the rising of waves, ethereum is still more potential and popular than it is and  ethereum will survive every condition of the crypto market. Ethereum is very potential, it has a good blockchain technology, strong management team and a good coin for hold.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:49:09 AM
I think only Ethereum, it's clear.
Activity: 93
July 27, 2018, 06:40:22 AM
I think both are good, at the moment I support Ethereum because Ethereum is better than Waves, the prices will be very different .
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 06:36:56 AM
Waves is certainly regarded as ethereum killer by many because of the fact that it has all the features of ethereum in addition of various other unique features such as decentralized exchange. It can surpass ethereum in next 4-5 years of it continues to grow with the same rate.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
I prefer etherium , waves good coin but worse than etherium
Unable to compare between a new Coin and a Coin in the top number one of Altcoins, Waves intends to provide a platform that is compatible with KYC and AML, with cooperation of many banks acting as portals in for deposits and withdrawals. ETH had used smart contracts to execute automatically. So ETH is still leading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:30:11 AM
I prefer etherium , waves good coin but worse than etherium
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
 In terms of technology and durability, I think ETH more than Waves . But with downtrend now, I think Waves is better than ETH because the upcoming ETH can drop deeper. If you want to invest in the crypto market right now, I suggest you choose Waves . Also you can buy more top coin like ADA, XRP, TRX, XVG, ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:22:59 AM
I think that you do not need to compare these coins, because ETH is much better and more popular than WAVES. I am sure that WAVES can not reach such a high level.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
Ethereum, because it is a world cryptocurrency, Waves is a Russian cryptocurrency. Ethereum is more expensive, and it is not enough when it falls to the minimum positions.
Activity: 37
July 26, 2018, 11:21:29 PM
ETH and the different Waves, the platform is also different i only used waves exchange a couple of times decentralized exchanges are the future so i see it doing very well in the future and i trust ETHERUM Grin
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
July 26, 2018, 11:16:52 PM
I don't see a rosy future for waves for the simple reason that the team do not put enough support effort into marketing the coins that use their platform and that many of the coins on the waves platform find it extremely difficult to list on the major exchanges reducing liquidity and stifling trading.
Activity: 32
July 26, 2018, 11:13:26 PM
Both are good coins and have good future but ETH is the best compare with waves because ETH is upgraded project and till now more ICOs depended by ETH
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 26, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

Where did you hear/read that Waves will be the next Ethereum?
Waves are one of Altcoin with ever-increasing development. with this present enhancement being able to rely on it as a major coin. other than that for the future speed is for Waves has a speed of development continues to increase. so as to be able to generate the considerable profit.
Activity: 89
July 26, 2018, 07:39:13 PM
ETH comes as a second and people believe that it will stand right beside or follow Bitcoin a step back in the future. Their team and vision are quite well and their words are trustworthy from my point of view.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:26:46 AM
Of course, Waves has recently become one of the best altcoins with excellent development potential. But I'm betting on Eth as the most reliable and promising project.
Activity: 53
July 23, 2018, 11:25:15 PM
Both are really riding well.
With the look of things, Ethereum will always supercede waves, though both are smart contracts.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 11:21:34 PM
This is both a platform that is much sought after in the ICO. Waves itself does have technology that is simpler and easier to apply than in the ethereum. However, my own remains confident that the ethereum will afford superior on the waves.
Activity: 155
July 23, 2018, 11:06:48 PM
I believe also that ethereum is one of the greatest coins in crypto currency, ethereum is also profitable and have a great potential in the future and it is good to invest in ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: