Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs Stratis - page 9. (Read 18082 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 13, 2017, 12:24:30 PM
Im holding both of these - Even if one goes to $10 in the future and the other crashes, your still up double profits.

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 13, 2017, 12:23:43 PM
Waves has a lot of potential. It's the first coin I took out of the exchange and have been enoying lending and the wallet eversince. Don't know that much about stratis...

Can anyone explain what lending is and how it works?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 13, 2017, 11:52:26 AM
Waves has a lot of potential. It's the first coin I took out of the exchange and have been enoying lending and the wallet eversince. Don't know that much about stratis...
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
July 13, 2017, 11:21:50 AM
I'm buying both coins on this dip. I have high expectations for these coins. I see both in the top 10 next year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 13, 2017, 11:01:10 AM
Both stratis and waves are crap imho. Worthless empty shells to fill the pockets of the owners
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 12, 2017, 11:04:57 PM
I can see both hitting at least $50 some time this year and right now I would invest in Waves as it's the cheaper of the two but I think an even amount spread across the two will make investors some good profit in the long term as I believe these two are good long term projects.
If I choose too much money to invest for a while? As you say, its value has reached $ 50 so it will continue to increase or lower? Long-term investment is good, but how much profit do you make in relation to short-term investment?
Activity: 980
July 12, 2017, 10:40:59 AM
hold both, both have big plans and huge potential of earnings in long term
Activity: 196
July 12, 2017, 10:03:20 AM
Where can I buy both of these coins for USD? On which exchange? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2017, 09:38:28 AM
both is good has decent community and marketcap, both also used for ico especially waves, many ico use it..

So now we have come so far in calling something good when it can be used as a scam/ico platform. Just great. Madoff 10.0 Era

If you think about profit then doesn't matter if it is scam or whatever, as long people are willing to pay more than the price you bought.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
July 12, 2017, 09:19:44 AM
Best to have holdings in both STRATS and WAVES. Diversifying into both will help you to stay in peace. I hold both in equal quantities in my long term portfolio. Missed out on Waves ICO. But I got into Strats during its ICO itself and haven't sold any.
July 12, 2017, 08:05:17 AM
both is good has decent community and marketcap, both also used for ico especially waves, many ico use it..

So now we have come so far in calling something good when it can be used as a scam/ico platform. Just great. Madoff 10.0 Era
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
July 12, 2017, 06:12:56 AM
July 12, 2017, 02:41:17 AM
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
July 12, 2017, 02:27:37 AM
It is safe.

In the top right hand corner theres a backup. Please save that.

I wish i could add Antshares to this thread.

These 3 are great investments imo.

Waves vs Stratis vs Antshares - my pick for best investments of the year starting now

:-)

I've seen the backup possibility, thanks. Will make a backup.

Is it possible for the Waves company to take all my coins and run (like Poloniex/Kraken etc. can do)? I was told it's important that I am the only one to hold the private key.

Also, do you know if there is a 2FA security mode available for the Waves wallet?

No 2FA yet on Waves lite wallet. But they plan to add it.
However it doesn't prevent you to protect your seed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 12, 2017, 01:27:50 AM
2FA in the Future
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 12, 2017, 12:29:39 AM
It is safe.

Waves vs Stratis vs Antshares - my pick for best investments of the year starting now

I've seen the backup possibility, thanks. Will make a backup.

Is it possible for the Waves company to take all my coins and run (like Poloniex/Kraken etc. can do)? I was told it's important that I am the only one to hold the private key.

Also, do you know if there is a 2FA security mode available for the Waves wallet?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
July 11, 2017, 09:24:17 PM
I'm holding waves and also will invest a bit more into it... maybe also into ans, golem,...
Actually I invest in waves because I beleive it will pump its price this year. But Im also thinking of stratis it has also a good coin. I will observe these two, hoping I can earn profit on waves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
July 11, 2017, 08:44:08 PM
It is safe.

I believe all three of these platforms all graduated (ICO) from Class of 2016 (Spring-Summer). Should be interesting to see which will reach to the top 3-5 first.

Im invested in all 3 but waves seems to bring more news and updates over Stratis as well as forming partnerships - I think Waves will win this race.
We know when news is released or due to be released about Antshares/Neo the price moves and moves fast. When they release new updates in the future you will definitely want to be invested already.
They are rebranding in a couple of weeks I think. There may be quite a surge followed by a dump shortly after  Grin
Stratis has absolutely nothing yet and has been all hype so far, but I'm very optimistic for Q4 where things will supposedly really kick off for them.
Waves is already a functional platform.
Activity: 264
July 11, 2017, 07:22:32 PM
It is safe.

I believe all three of these platforms all graduated (ICO) from Class of 2016 (Spring-Summer). Should be interesting to see which will reach to the top 3-5 first.

Im invested in all 3 but waves seems to bring more news and updates over Stratis as well as forming partnerships - I think Waves will win this race.
We know when news is released or due to be released about Antshares/Neo the price moves and moves fast. When they release new updates in the future you will definitely want to be invested already.
They are rebranding in a couple of weeks I think. There may be quite a surge followed by a dump shortly after  Grin
Activity: 98
July 11, 2017, 06:28:51 PM
It is safe.

Pages:
Jump to: