Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs Stratis - page 6. (Read 18082 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:28:25 AM
You should choose waves, this is a good coin, and maybe they will go to the moon by the end of this year, many coins are trusted and held.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 07:20:29 AM
I like the idea of developed projects and that seems to be rare in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. Both are platforms with room to grow, so I own both. Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
Waves at $100? Not even with a miracle, it can not even go to $5 haha
Stratis is a crappy coin too, i do not think that it will ever surpass more than $30, not even with god's help.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
I believe that both coin are very good and have potentials of going high in the crypto world, but I will prefer to invest in waves and hold on long term because it is more stable and more potential.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2018, 08:37:07 AM
these are the first coins that I bought for a long time, I hope they will not let me down and the icon of the year will cost about $ 30
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
June 08, 2018, 08:16:45 AM
Both of Waves and Stratis are the good coin. But I think Waves will hit 100$ first. Waves are undervalued now. I will buy more waves now. Just splits your investment on Waves and Stratis. Let's see on the end of this year
copper member
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 07:16:09 AM
Stratis is a sleeping giant . many developers say that Stratis is more suitable for large-scale commercial applications than ether . waves are also a good coin , but i think Stratis will reach $100 first .
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 08, 2018, 06:41:58 AM
Have high hopes for both of these as do many people.
They have a similar circulating supply.
I see both hitting $100 within a year - which do you guys think will hit first?

Smiley

I think both of them are good projects and deserve better prices. The prices of these coins are really near to each others, and I think this prices can be really high in the future.

Both are good project but I must say that both have (kind of) lost momentum. So many new projects have been launched last year. It's hard to keep it up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

Smiley

I think both of them are good projects and deserve better prices. The prices of these coins are really near to each others, and I think this prices can be really high in the future.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
June 07, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
I like the idea of developed projects and that seems to be rare in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. Both are platforms with room to grow, so I own both.
You have good decisions to have both as I can see these coins have the potential to boom in the market. Possibilities can happen actually so having waves and stratis can have our wallet really soaring value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

Smiley
I have a strong feeling that stratis will be the first to hit $100 compared to waves. I know some peole would disagree with me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 04:03:09 PM
I like the idea of developed projects and that seems to be rare in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. Both are platforms with room to grow, so I own both.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 22, 2017, 11:39:31 PM

Waves has nothing revolutionary, you must be kidding? I am not even going to dignify this comment with a response.

As I said I have not documented about Waves future plans and news. I heard that in the last time they made some partnerships. Give me some arguments why Waves should surge in price. This is what the thread is for.

Upcoming Waves features:

- New DEX
- 1000 transactions per second (Bitcoin NG protocol)
- Tokenomica
- Smart contracts
- debit card

Woooow
Very surprisingly, I still have some coin waves, and still hold it. I saved it on HitBTC. I will hold it until the price improves.
Slightly disappointed with Tidex's service, I still find it hard to sell some coins there. And WD process is a bit difficult.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
August 22, 2017, 08:50:01 PM
August 22, 2017, 04:03:52 PM

Waves has nothing revolutionary, you must be kidding? I am not even going to dignify this comment with a response.

As I said I have not documented about Waves future plans and news. I heard that in the last time they made some partnerships. Give me some arguments why Waves should surge in price. This is what the thread is for.

http://wavescommunity.com/burger-king-russia-issued-a-token-on-waves/

Just saying..
August 22, 2017, 03:02:15 PM
I want to buy Stratis but I have not seen a coin with a market cap as high and a community as dead. It's absolutely a shame. I don't know why, the marketing is even stronger with it than most coins.

You should buy Waves! Almost no marketing (at least not until Waves 1.0 is launched), and a very strong community!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 02:54:05 PM
I want to buy Stratis but I have not seen a coin with a market cap as high and a community as dead. It's absolutely a shame. I don't know why, the marketing is even stronger with it than most coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 01:25:15 PM
I am more interested in investing more in Stratis than Waves. Because Strat had been at a better price some time ago and now a very cheap price to do buy back. Strat an altcoin that gives me a very satisfying advantage.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 22, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Smiley
I think strats will hit $100 as it is oldest and for some time now many traders has built great trust on it.  Wave on the others hand is not doing too bad and before this time next year we may see this two coin above  $100 if all things be equal. Others similar coins like neo, lisk and xem may also be above $100 by this time next year.  I have been trading strats and going up as high 100 dollar will be a great  advantage to me.
August 22, 2017, 12:44:15 PM

Upcoming Waves features:

- New DEX
- 1000 transactions per second (Bitcoin NG protocol)
- Tokenomica
- Smart contracts
- debit card

Pages:
Jump to: