Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs Stratis - page 8. (Read 18082 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 07:54:28 PM
Waves and Stratis have both taken a beating price wise.

Waves has come out with lots of updates and partnerships - I think it will be a must have coin for the next couple of years. I think it will be hot with loads of things in the pipeline.
I am on the fence about Stratis. We will see down the line. There is a lot of hype.

Sadly I guess these coins have been a little overshadowed by NEO but I am sure they will have their time.

NEO is a destroyer - it moves fast and by the end of the year it will be a life changer for those that invested lol.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 05:36:07 PM
i prefer waves but i hold both long term, i like the waves online Wallet and the Exchange i think its still undervalued and can have a big future ( both of them )
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
August 15, 2017, 04:48:48 PM
More opinions on this topic? Roll Eyes

I'm holding both coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
July 15, 2017, 07:53:44 PM
Waves wins vs.  The project is moving solidly.Team working
Activity: 140
ICO EstateCoin Project manager
July 15, 2017, 04:28:32 PM
Hello. It is very interesting to listen to people's opinions. But for me, it's more priority to me than Waves
Activity: 196
July 15, 2017, 08:46:00 AM
Waves....  i think its scam coin  Huh

Nonstop landing.

There is no minimum support

100 percent fall in 10 days   for sure to 0.0005 next days
Here you most likely bend. The fall to August 1 will be for all kriptovalyut, associated with bitcoin and the withdrawal of a huge amount of cash from exchanges.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
July 15, 2017, 08:30:49 AM
Waves....  i think its scam coin  Huh

Nonstop landing.

There is no minimum support

100 percent fall in 10 days   for sure to 0.0005 next days
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
July 15, 2017, 06:13:50 AM
Lol have you moved from 4chan now to Bitcointalk with this bullshit..non stop same shit talk...don't know how you don't get tired. Waves are great and will have great future...Sasha is a hardworking dev and Waves are making  some crazy big things and more to come..

Every rational person should have a look at this interview and listen to the content. The questions asked, the answers given.

https://youtu.be/XC1sPozgmpA

It's utter madness that we let these scammers (same for most other icos and altcoins) suck every dollar out of our pockets for 0 in return. Or if you only speculate you won' t care...but then please don' t try to rationalize things in ways as if anything usefull other then perpetual bubble and burst cycles will be generated by something like waves. Madoff 10.0
"We let those scammers..." do what? Prey on your greed and lack of self-control and due diligence?
Come off your high horse, the reason why you're so salty is because you invested and lost. Someone cashed in on your greed and apparent lack of control.
And perpetual bubble and burst cycles? When has it never been one form of circle or the other? If we should go by your rationalization, everything's a scam - and of course it is! It's capitalism! One man's gain is another man's lose. If you can't deal with it, what are you doing round this "speculative" corner in the first place?

Not salted. Bought at 1 euro sold at 5.50. But that was before I realized the massive scams that are going on. My message is not for speculators who rightly give shit about the underlying shit or scam, but to the people that seriously think that something like waves,  EOS, pilar, tezos will bring something new to the world.

And yes...I'm rather for genuine ideas with no profit than waves like scams that destroy the space.

I do respect your honesty. You at least give your perspective as others just try to lure other people into the multi level marketing crap.
I can agree with you that few crypto bring anything new to the table. It's mostly FUDs, FOMO, pumps and dumps. Very few cryptos have real-world applications and that is what I look for when I'm buying to hold long term.
Virtually all alts have been accused one being one form of scam or the other - dash, steem, monero, eth, etc (pun intended). Some have proven to be scam - onecoin, leocoin, billioncoin. If waves crashes in five years, then it crashed. But five years is like eternity in crypto.
If Waves really is scam project, I can sure not only Waves, all cryptocurrency (Bitcoin & Altcoin) can be scam.
When this future is true, it just is a market in short time for attract investor know blockchain and potential of  blockchain on the world's. A product for PR technology blockchain
Exactly what I said.
If a scam is defined as someone making a run with investors money, then waves and other cryptos are not, because we are not investors, we're buyers - buying a product. ICOs, on the other hand, is where investors flock to - investing into potentials
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
July 15, 2017, 05:50:11 AM
Lol have you moved from 4chan now to Bitcointalk with this bullshit..non stop same shit talk...don't know how you don't get tired. Waves are great and will have great future...Sasha is a hardworking dev and Waves are making  some crazy big things and more to come..

Every rational person should have a look at this interview and listen to the content. The questions asked, the answers given.

It's utter madness that we let these scammers (same for most other icos and altcoins) suck every dollar out of our pockets for 0 in return. Or if you only speculate you won' t care...but then please don' t try to rationalize things in ways as if anything usefull other then perpetual bubble and burst cycles will be generated by something like waves. Madoff 10.0
"We let those scammers..." do what? Prey on your greed and lack of self-control and due diligence?
Come off your high horse, the reason why you're so salty is because you invested and lost. Someone cashed in on your greed and apparent lack of control.
And perpetual bubble and burst cycles? When has it never been one form of circle or the other? If we should go by your rationalization, everything's a scam - and of course it is! It's capitalism! One man's gain is another man's lose. If you can't deal with it, what are you doing round this "speculative" corner in the first place?

Not salted. Bought at 1 euro sold at 5.50. But that was before I realized the massive scams that are going on. My message is not for speculators who rightly give shit about the underlying shit or scam, but to the people that seriously think that something like waves,  EOS, pilar, tezos will bring something new to the world.

And yes...I'm rather for genuine ideas with no profit than waves like scams that destroy the space.

I do respect your honesty. You at least give your perspective as others just try to lure other people into the multi level marketing crap.
I can agree with you that few crypto bring anything new to the table. It's mostly FUDs, FOMO, pumps and dumps. Very few cryptos have real-world applications and that is what I look for when I'm buying to hold long term.
Virtually all alts have been accused one being one form of scam or the other - dash, steem, monero, eth, etc (pun intended). Some have proven to be scam - onecoin, leocoin, billioncoin. If waves crashes in five years, then it crashed. But five years is like eternity in crypto.
If Waves really is scam project, I can sure not only Waves, all cryptocurrency (Bitcoin & Altcoin) can be scam.
When this future is true, it just is a market in short time for attract investor know blockchain and potential of  blockchain on the world's. A product for PR technology blockchain
July 15, 2017, 05:29:23 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 15, 2017, 05:09:10 AM

July 15, 2017, 04:52:30 AM

July 14, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

July 14, 2017, 04:09:07 PM
Lol have you moved from 4chan now to Bitcointalk with this bullshit..non stop same shit talk...don't know how you don't get tired. Waves are great and will have great future...Sasha is a hardworking dev and Waves are making  some crazy big things and more to come..
July 14, 2017, 03:15:31 PM
Look out whom you give your money to --》》 waves CEO  https://youtu.be/XC1sPozgmpA

What a crap!!!!!

It's just total madness that there are topics where people have trust in things like waves. Really total madness
Activity: 145
July 14, 2017, 12:08:58 PM
I think waves will be a better investiton in future. Stratis isn't bad too but I'd choose Waves.
Activity: 630
July 14, 2017, 12:06:08 PM
Waves and Stratis Both coin will hit up to 20-30$. Because
 Now Coin market in RED, When Market will Rise thous coin price will be up.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2017, 09:38:49 AM

I bought 250pcs, we'll see at the end of the year what the result will be.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 13, 2017, 12:44:51 PM
In my opinion waves more prospective than stratis, waves provide token creation same as ethereum and i think this is key for waves to hit higher price
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 13, 2017, 12:40:07 PM
Waves has a lot of potential. It's the first coin I took out of the exchange and have been enoying lending and the wallet eversince. Don't know that much about stratis...

Can anyone explain what lending is and how it works?
in the wallet is above  a button.... leasing...... you can 7 days Leasing your Waves. 2 or 1200 does not matter
Pages:
Jump to: