Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs Stratis - page 7. (Read 18082 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
August 22, 2017, 11:53:38 AM
I strong believe that Waves is the future, as it will be much easier to use than Ethereum. Ethereum is something for big companies to use

I have to disagree with you on this one. Stratis main target are corporates and whole industries to work with the sidechains and smart contracts that will be released soon this year. Ethereum has big issues with scalability which Stratis has the solution for.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 10:36:39 AM

Waves has nothing revolutionary, you must be kidding? I am not even going to dignify this comment with a response.

As I said I have not documented about Waves future plans and news. I heard that in the last time they made some partnerships. Give me some arguments why Waves should surge in price. This is what the thread is for.

Waves is much bigger than Stratis even though it trails in marketcap currently which means it is undervalued. Waves CEO Sasha has lots of connections at very high places. Even Vladimir Putin has shown interest in the Waves Platform. Sasha is also good friends with Vitalik. There has been some partnerships lately. Stratis has none of this backing to the best of my knowledge.
I strong believe that Waves is the future, as it will be much easier to use than Ethereum. Ethereum is something for big companies to use
legendary
August 22, 2017, 05:55:05 AM

Waves has nothing revolutionary, you must be kidding? I am not even going to dignify this comment with a response.

As I said I have not documented about Waves future plans and news. I heard that in the last time they made some partnerships. Give me some arguments why Waves should surge in price. This is what the thread is for.

Waves is much bigger than Stratis even though it trails in marketcap currently which means it is undervalued. Waves CEO Sasha has lots of connections at very high places. Even Vladimir Putin has shown interest in the Waves Platform. Sasha is also good friends with Vitalik. There has been some partnerships lately. Stratis has none of this backing to the best of my knowledge.

Stratis has no russian backing,but has much bigger links with Microsoft and other companies. Nicolas Dorier is developing for Stratis as well. They just made a partnership with Earth Twine and they are in works to make the world's first seagood dedicated blockchain: https://stratisplatform.com/2017/08/17/worlds_first_seafood_dedicated_blockchain/

As I said above Stratis has a growing team of devs working on different projects of the roadmap. Future is bright for Stratis.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 05:26:14 AM

legendary
August 22, 2017, 05:21:26 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 22, 2017, 02:25:33 AM
I have huge expectations for Stratis until the end of the year. If they manage to deliver at least 50% of their roadmap we should see at least $30+ in price. The breeze wallet launch is imminent and that should attract freaking HUGE amount of funds as mixing services are being shut down lately. And all those funds should pour into breeze wallet. Also coins like XMR,ZCoin would become pretty useless as they can't provide the same grade of anonimity that tumblebit technology will do.

Stratis sidechains and smart-contracts are also expected to be launched this year in Q4 and they will be better than Ethereum ones as they won't have any problems with scaling and the devs behind are state-of-the-art professionals and of course hard-workers. It is very unlikely to not see at least $50/STRAT until the end of the year.

I've got to say that I'm not so familiar with WAVES roadmap and future plans,but it seems to me that Waves team had so much time and haven't demonstrated themselves.. Nothing revolutionary so I don't see how they could reach $100. If any of you have any arguments for Waves or contra-arguments let's continue the debate.  Grin

legendary
August 21, 2017, 03:45:01 PM
I have huge expectations for Stratis until the end of the year. If they manage to deliver at least 50% of their roadmap we should see at least $30+ in price. The breeze wallet launch is imminent and that should attract freaking HUGE amount of funds as mixing services are being shut down lately. And all those funds should pour into breeze wallet. Also coins like XMR,ZCoin would become pretty useless as they can't provide the same grade of anonimity that tumblebit technology will do.

Stratis sidechains and smart-contracts are also expected to be launched this year in Q4 and they will be better than Ethereum ones as they won't have any problems with scaling and the devs behind are state-of-the-art professionals and of course hard-workers. It is very unlikely to not see at least $50/STRAT until the end of the year.

I've got to say that I'm not so familiar with WAVES roadmap and future plans,but it seems to me that Waves team had so much time and haven't demonstrated themselves.. Nothing revolutionary so I don't see how they could reach $100. If any of you have any arguments for Waves or contra-arguments let's continue the debate.  Grin
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
August 21, 2017, 03:33:45 PM
Since When Waves is a scam... totally bad insinuation. Since 15 months, the project is totally viable. Ok the actual process to create coins is too easy. Lot of scams for sure... but look the success... and there is few.

Stratis is not the same but as well a good project.

Who is the best choice? in what? price? probably stratis.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 21, 2017, 02:54:17 PM
I'm Waves holder and reached alot profit in it. But if judged by who can hit first, i think Stratis is more potential to run first. Because volume of its trade is larger, so it's faster to rise than Waves.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
August 21, 2017, 02:38:02 PM
Very hard to judge for me as those two are both great projects. But Waves holders seem lot more than Stratis holders especially in forums. Too many Waves post up here. So its gonna be better I suppose.
August 21, 2017, 11:52:22 AM
Unfortunately noone could tell you when a coin will be pumped.

However there is a lot to look forward to and soon for Waves.
The new Dex is imminent as well as an investment bank opening om their platform.

Hold waves till the end of the year and I am sure you will be glad you did :-)

Smart contracts in winter will be the biggest boost for Waves! After they release smart contracts, Waves will most likely have more ICO's.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 18, 2017, 03:58:31 PM
Waves is just in a lull, because of NEO as was mentioned. It has many sucessful ICOs already, and the development is active, it's so new and the dex isn't even at 1.0 yet, so as long as it's over 100k it's still doing good. Seems everyone is trying to copy Eth, neo is just the china version, but every day I see a new ico for a new type of eth, based on eth blockchan. Waves is on it's own, totally unique with many features eth doesn't.  Stratis doesn't really have anyone using their product, do they? A lot of promises and potential. Strong development, I think it's one to hold and buy the dips, it already tested it's high around 400k and by the end of the year it should be back there. Next year I could see it at 0.01.

Why is one coin so dependent on others, especially all these ICOs? Should not the more ICOs happen the better, as like what happened with ETH when all the ETH ICO did? Also, WAVES is not 1.0 but don't forget Bitcoin is also only at 0.14.2. So really, there is no such thing as a 1.0 crypto and we cannot use that to measure maturity. This is all still strong speculation. Only time will tell.
Activity: 264
August 18, 2017, 03:46:02 PM
Unfortunately noone could tell you when a coin will be pumped.

However there is a lot to look forward to and soon for Waves.
The new Dex is imminent as well as an investment bank opening om their platform.

Hold waves till the end of the year and I am sure you will be glad you did :-)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 02:49:57 PM
Guys i need help, i am starting to loss my hope on waves, price is freezed and it is going down for more than a month.
I know it has a lot of features that other altcoins doesnt have, but tell me, when are they gonna release a new update? or do you know when it will probably have a pump?
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 02:48:46 PM
I go with Waves,

Its slightly cheaper, but has the same potential as Stratis, if not more due to the DEX added bonus.

I can see it hitting $100 once more high profile ICO come over to it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 18, 2017, 02:43:35 PM
Waves is just in a lull, because of NEO as was mentioned. It has many sucessful ICOs already, and the development is active, it's so new and the dex isn't even at 1.0 yet, so as long as it's over 100k it's still doing good. Seems everyone is trying to copy Eth, neo is just the china version, but every day I see a new ico for a new type of eth, based on eth blockchan. Waves is on it's own, totally unique with many features eth doesn't.  Stratis doesn't really have anyone using their product, do they? A lot of promises and potential. Strong development, I think it's one to hold and buy the dips, it already tested it's high around 400k and by the end of the year it should be back there. Next year I could see it at 0.01.

When Waves released their new and improved DEX, they will most likely become one of the most popular decentralized exchanges.
My vote is also with waves. Waves have got the potential of being among the most cherished and expensive digital currencies by just little more hard work and improvements. Waves are far better than eth and I don’t see any point in comparing waves with shitty coin like strat. Start is hell useless.

i think waves too.

their dex service will be really good service and make waves a  big pump. still it gives a chance to buy. its price 5 dollar is so low
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
August 18, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

When Waves released their new and improved DEX, they will most likely become one of the most popular decentralized exchanges.
My vote is also with waves. Waves have got the potential of being among the most cherished and expensive digital currencies by just little more hard work and improvements. Waves are far better than eth and I don’t see any point in comparing waves with shitty coin like strat. Start is hell useless.
August 16, 2017, 05:25:55 AM

Activity: 224
August 15, 2017, 10:29:11 PM
I think waves still better because waves have their own wallet, platform and any other excellence
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 08:19:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: