Pages:
Author

Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit - page 2. (Read 23106 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
still no updates on this Huh its so quiet here.

i did buy some at the ico ( 25 sat) and its fluctuation between 32 and 40 , and they have more then 8 BTC as buy wall.

so no worries at all, but now and then some update would be fine Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No active connection !!  Wallet Not syncing !
any new addnode  Huh
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
where are you, DEV? you are travelling around the world. is it right?
why don't you call me to sell all my coins for travelling!!!
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
developers are going to provide the demand for coins?
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Waiting for the next update and to buy some more
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Today is the deadline for next stage. what about the new information for way?
hope to hear news from the dev
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Nice trading volume today.

What for? The very same whale whos been supporting this scam is faking the volume because he is stuck with all the useless way coin in the world.

It has already been proved that waycoin and ubiqcoin are from the same scammer launching icos on yobit.

why is this coin scam? because you didn't make profit? and then it is scam, right?

Lol? I purchased at 25 satoshi and sold at 79 satoshi

Cut the bullshit you useless hyper even their website is down for over a month, all the buy support droped as soon as they managed to resell their coins and they created a new scam right after , the exact same pattern , the same bs staement of " ico sold in only 2 hours"

This was a scam from the very start, enjoy holding your bags placebo for once your the one holding while others have made their profit.

Agree with it. Sad but true.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

What for? The very same whale whos been supporting this scam is faking the volume because he is stuck with all the useless way coin in the world.

It has already been proved that waycoin and ubiqcoin are from the same scammer launching icos on yobit.

why is this coin scam? because you didn't make profit? and then it is scam, right?

Lol? I purchased at 25 satoshi and sold at 79 satoshi

Cut the bullshit you useless hyper even their website is down for over a month, all the buy support droped as soon as they managed to resell their coins and they created a new scam right after , the exact same pattern , the same bs staement of " ico sold in only 2 hours"

This was a scam from the very start, enjoy holding your bags placebo for once your the one holding while others have made their profit.

You're just a idiot, do you know... there is still a 10 BTC buy order at 32 sats... so where is the scam??? based on some idiots like you, everything is scam. BTC scam!!!
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Hope the payrate is higher then that for blogging but the screenshots for the beta website looks good and hope you guys follow through with the project good luck.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
where can I find a roadmap?

On the first page of this thread.

Oct. 20 - 25th - The launch of the Alpha version of WayGuide™

All previous phases are done. 

Thanks mate!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

On the first page of this thread.

Oct. 20 - 25th - The launch of the Alpha version of WayGuide™

All previous phases are done. 
Dev Team, any update about current status of the coin?
legendary

LOL. Yes, it's 'cause he didn't make profit  Cheesy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

all big buy wall support has removed, Dev not login since 8 days, whats going on with this coin  Huh

Any update? I am just observing this coin on Yobit and do some short trading. Any update from devs where this coin is heading? The plan or roadmap looks promising and hoping the  devs is doing fine.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 574

legendary
Activity: 644
Project is over, it was a scam since day 1 i had my doubts,

UBIQUOIN DEV IS THE SAME AS WAYCOIN DEV

they launch multple yobit scam of 25 btc

they buy half the coins them selves and put up heavy buy walls to sell out until their done and move on to the next scam.
it seems they done with waycoin.
is this the reason why waycoin is dumping? im hoping that they will manage both coins as waycoin seems to have good ideas but if they are just planning to make a pump and dump coin we can never say.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Project is over, it was a scam since day 1 i had my doubts,

UBIQUOIN DEV IS THE SAME AS WAYCOIN DEV

they launch multple yobit scam of 25 btc

they buy half the coins them selves and put up heavy buy walls to sell out until their done and move on to the next scam.
it seems they done with waycoin.
Pages:
Jump to: