Pages:
Author

Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit - page 4. (Read 23106 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is a 2 month wait sitting in here without having anything new, it doesnt make sens
If 2 months waiting doesn't make sense for you then this coin maybe not the right choice for you.
There are plenty of other coins where something interesting happening almost every day (though this usually doesn't last long), for bigger project with a lot of development to do 2 months waiting without major news is pretty much normal and for many people (including myself) this is not a problem at all.

Anyway, if you read carefully dev promised some updates for this week:

Nice project.

Thanks, lad!
Stay tuned for updates - a few updates are planned for the next week.

He promised this news 8 days ago, a week have passed. we are already next week he would at least come online and confirm something. That just doesnt make sens to not loging even once in all those days.

So if the dev comes online again or shows any activity you will have faith again? Yes, makes total sense.  Cheesy Cheesy
I've seen crypto with very active dev that are total shit. Then again, I'm no expert. Amateur really  Grin
I'd say it's 50/50 (scam/success)

Here's why:
- Good launch
- Great concept
- There is a buy order for over 50 BTC
- Website is 'ok'(ish) (for a coin that has just launched it's pretty great)
- Artwork takes more effort than the few BTC dev could profit from ICO
- Price is still fair (low)
- Wallet works as it should
- Dev still has till the end of the week to keep that promise  Cool (and even if it's next week, it's not unusual in crypto)

Of course I'm a naive and impulsive buyer and bagholder. Not cynical and impatient like most here  Cool

Lol artwork takes more effort thent he 25 btc? Are you kidding me, all there is , is a few screens tha would probably end up costing a few hundreds on freelancer, this is not an argument. This is looking very bad in all perspective, even if the dev comes back it proves he is manipulating the market when he initially stated he is not.

And if he doesnt make any appearance tomorrow just like he promised then this is just a scam. im out already good luck with this bs
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
This is a 2 month wait sitting in here without having anything new, it doesnt make sens
If 2 months waiting doesn't make sense for you then this coin maybe not the right choice for you.
There are plenty of other coins where something interesting happening almost every day (though this usually doesn't last long), for bigger project with a lot of development to do 2 months waiting without major news is pretty much normal and for many people (including myself) this is not a problem at all.

Nice project.

Thanks, lad!

He promised this news 8 days ago, a week have passed. we are already next week he would at least come online and confirm something. That just doesnt make sens to not loging even once in all those days.

So if the dev comes online again or shows any activity you will have faith again? Yes, makes total sense.  Cheesy Cheesy
I've seen crypto with very active dev that are total shit. Then again, I'm no expert. Amateur really  Grin
I'd say it's 50/50 (scam/success)

Here's why:
- Good launch
- Great concept
- There is a buy order for over 50 BTC
- Website is 'ok'(ish) (for a coin that has just launched it's pretty great)
- Artwork takes more effort than the few BTC dev could profit from ICO
- Price is still fair (low)
- Wallet works as it should
- Dev still has till the end of the week to keep that promise  Cool (and even if it's next week, it's not unusual in crypto)

Of course I'm a naive and impulsive buyer and bagholder. Not cynical and impatient like most here  Cool

Nice project.

Thanks, lad!

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Advice: Don't buy waycoin until you see anymore activity from the dev.
I think a lot of people have shown concern now about the dev not loging in, I think he wouldn't allow this if he was legit. Ill see in the next 24 hours , if there is nothing its either the dev manipulating the market with his whale friends to get most of the coins before he makes an announcement which is really shady

or

he is just a scammer.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
1000 sat in 2 weeks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Source code and premine amount are checked/verified by Yobit.

Checked/verified by Yobit?

So it's a definate scam then.

Yobit - STOP IGNORING SUPPORT TICKETS - INCLUDING MINE!
            RETURN CUSTOMERS STOLEN FUNDS - INCLUDING MINE!
            ANSWER YOUR CUSTOMERS QUESTIONS - INCLUDING MINE!
            PROVIDE SOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Stay away from this scam exchange if you value your coins!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.1960
I think they are just delay they are not ignoring your send ticket better to wait more days.. we know that yobit is the worst support ever but before you can accused they scam better to wait for more days before you start accused them.
Last active: September 02, 2016, 11:39:43

This doesnt look good  Roll Eyes

Ugh i just noticed that. There's an slack group too and he is not active in there neither.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Maybe in October . New Platform will be released
Just buy and hold waycoin . it's quite cheap
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
When does phase 2 start?

I think its a game of accumulation right now and the dev is suposed to deliver news this week during the week. If he doesn't then well it won't look good.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Activity: 18
Your coin is very profitable even only trading in yobit, unfortunately i didn't join your ico. What a shame.   Sad

Nice project.

Thanks, lad!

Good stuff, looking forward to see what's coming here. So far it's a smooth ride. Buy support is constant and coins are changing hand looking forward into the next floor to be crashed!
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001

Nice project.

Thanks, lad!

When I'll see hundred of those I'll be concerned bit so far it's you a negative trust user against your. Keep your drama over their thread .
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

Activity: 644
Will you be doing any bounties for the Waycoin?
interested to participate too if dev will open a bounty it will also help the coin popularity so i think we should make some ann about bounty of this coin dev.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Will you be doing any bounties for the Waycoin?
So basically , no news for 2 months?

This is not very reassuring if you ask me. I though we were getting an udpate on the prototype soon?

What two month you refer to? WAY just launch 10 days

Ok your probably part of the troll squad, I was referring to the dev saying we have to wait until october 25 to get anything new.

This is a 2 month wait sitting in here without having anything new, it doesnt make sens im waiting for the dev to come up and clarify this or this 50 BTC buy wall is just the dev and his team trying to push people into buying what they accumulated during the ico.
Pages:
Jump to: