Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🦊【WE ARE BACK】📈FOX TRADING📈 AUTOMATED TRADING SIGNALS SERVICE 🔥 - page 2. (Read 34537 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Three lines of text isn't that great of a guide for the "Early Investors Pool" or anything else.

If you're doing a guide, any guide, you cover ALL the important points from beginning to end, with images at various stages so folks know exactly what the objectives are and that they are following the right path to reach those objectives.  As it is, your "guide" provides none of that and leaves only doubts when nothing seems to happen after following it.

Activity: 448
Merit: 15
i believe to FOXT, because it has own system about like forex system on cryptocurrency

i get about 2500 FOXT from bounty and i will hold
Activity: 15
What is going on with the washtrading on Hotbit?  Huh

I've been watching the orderbook for 40minutes and those orders never get posted on the orderbook.

Creating fake volume or what? Gonna have to pass on this now. yikes

https://s22.postimg.cc/n2bk14ysh/hotbots.png

I brought this up in telegram, they don't seemed at all concerned about it, many of the users on there yelled at me and think the fake volume is a good thing it got them on CMC. I think its rather sketchy but I still like the coin i think its more of an exchange issue for now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
A professional translator for English & Chinese
I have joined the translation campaign but i didn't receive my stakes yet
I have contacted with you dozens of times through the Forum and Telegram and I have noticed your presence and your reading to my message without any response
Why this neglect? why u didn't send the stakes despite my full entitlement to it after doing my work perfectly?

Send an email to [email protected], please.
I have e-mailed them for four days but there is no reply Embarrassed

I think that what you did are terrible , inappropriate and disappointing .. It is monument and fraud that the person completed his work to the fullest and after that his work is in vain and waste .. I have completed the translation and submitted in time and you have distributed the tokens to everyone and I have contacted with you repeatedly and Repeatedly on all means of communication without benefit ,,, What do you want more than that? Why this strange evasion and non-response???

I have seen a lot of complaints about this team
Is the team so lazy or is this a kind of monument and scam !?
This seriously harms the reputation of the project !!
I think you will not respond until such complaints are posted on ur social media channels !
Perhaps there may be a result and a response from ur strange team !!

I’m not sure if you are talking seriously... 🤣

Why you don’t join to our Telegram community with more than 10.000k users, ask your questions there, check project updates on our periodical newsletter or follow roadmap to verify that all milestones were achived for now?

Haters gonna hate... Some users simply try to get free tokens without even know anything about the project... or request airdrop once ALL tokens are distributed to all users who  meet all requeriments to get it.

It’s so simple. Again, you can join oir big community on TG if you missed something

which group do u mean !!!
ur group is deleted !!!

Why you don't simply visit our website to get social media links? Our info about us and the project is there...

Telegram community: https://t.me/FoxTradingSignals
Announcement channel¡: https://t.me/FoxTradingANN

Are u taking me as a fool !!???
Group deleted on Telegram
You can try the link you write above and you can see the message that tells you:
Sorry , this group is not available

Try with another device... link and group are working without problems

Hello, I did the Chinese translation, but still haven't received my bounty. Is it FTX token? If yes how can I check it. I tried to check it using Sign in from fox trading website (though pretty sure I never registered an account) by clicking on forgot password option, but the system said "Email does not exist".

On Feb 03 you asked for my email address saying that you want to assign tokens for me. But I never received any confirmation that my bounty token has been assigned.

Sent you a PM yesterday too.
Activity: 2
Activity: 44
Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I have contacted with you dozens of times through the Forum and Telegram and I have noticed your presence and your reading to my message without any response
Why this neglect? why u didn't send the stakes despite my full entitlement to it after doing my work perfectly?

I think that what you did are terrible , inappropriate and disappointing .. It is monument and fraud that the person completed his work to the fullest and after that his work is in vain and waste .. I have completed the translation and submitted in time and you have distributed the tokens to everyone and I have contacted with you repeatedly and Repeatedly on all means of communication without benefit ,,, What do you want more than that? Why this strange evasion and non-response???

I think you will not respond until such complaints are posted on ur social media channels !

Why you don’t join to our Telegram community with more than 10.000k users, ask your questions there, check project updates on our periodical newsletter or follow roadmap to verify that all milestones were achived for now?

Haters gonna hate... Some users simply try to get free tokens without even know anything about the project... or request airdrop once ALL tokens are distributed to all users who  meet all requeriments to get it.

It’s so simple. Again, you can join oir big community on TG if you missed something

ur group is deleted !!!

Why you don't simply visit our website to get social media links? Our info about us and the project is there...

You can try the link you write above and you can see the message that tells you:

Try with another device... link and group are working without problems

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

ur group is deleted !!!

First of all, please take patience and respect the team behind this project Smiley

Second, I just checked it and cannot see your email. I’m sorry for that, please send it again.

I verified that the ONLY user who didn’t get translation tokens is you... for Arabic translation, because we don’t have your user email. Maybe you don’t create an account on the platform as we requested to receive the tokens when we distribute it.

Also you can post this request on Telegram Group, some times we missed some PM - we got a lot of messages everyday...

Cheers!

i sent a pm to u on this forum and also email to the support team ...
how do u say that u didnt have any message from me and u see my message on telegram without any responses ! and also i sent it frequently to u without any response!

i sent my email to u in a private message
you can check ur PM

Just received your email, we sent your tokens (some extra for the delay) and replied your message.

ur group is deleted !!!

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

First of all, please take patience and respect the team behind this project Smiley

Second, I just checked it and cannot see your email. I’m sorry for that, please send it again.

I verified that the ONLY user who didn’t get translation tokens is you... for Arabic translation, because we don’t have your user email. Maybe you don’t create an account on the platform as we requested to receive the tokens when we distribute it.

Also you can post this request on Telegram Group, some times we missed some PM - we got a lot of messages everyday...

Cheers!

i sent a pm to u on this forum and also email to the support team ...
how do u say that u didnt have any message from me and u see my message on telegram without any responses ! and also i sent it frequently to u without any response!

i sent my email to u in a private message
you can check ur PM

ur group is deleted !!!

Check it HERE https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fox-trading/

🔥🔥 HURRY UP TO BUY FOXT TOKENS 🔥🔥

📌 High accuracy trading signals
📌 Recurrent profits from the Trading Pool
📌 Autotrading 100% hands-free

Wow, I see a very good growth for the second day already! When will it be possible to join the trade pool?

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Growing so fast!! Top gainer on CMC last days, so happy for the suport!

Hope trading  pool can be ready Q4-2018/Q1-2019! Follow all updates on social media or TG community!

Wow, I see a very good growth for the second day already! When will it be possible to join the trade pool?

Well I must admit that I admire with the developers dedication to this project and I can say that they had delivered this one as promised. Great job team!

Thanks for your support!!! We’re following the roadmap and all is going so good!

being listed on hotbit really help fulfilled CMC daily volume requirement.
even though hotbit rank is number 76 on top 100 with $7M daily volume.
imagine if foxt is listed on some exchange in top 25  Grin

Yeah! We’re so happy with Hotbit and Mercatox!  Sure soon we can get listed on other bigger exchange

Haters gonna hate... Some users simply try to get free tokens without even know anything about the project... or request airdrop once ALL tokens are distributed to all users who  meet all requeriments to get it.

Cheers!

Perhaps there may be a result and a response from ur strange team !!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 292

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

being listed on hotbit really help fulfilled CMC daily volume requirement.
even though hotbit rank is number 76 on top 100 with $7M daily volume.
imagine if foxt is listed on some exchange in top 25  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: