Pages:
Author

Topic: We Are Hiring Translators! Btcnpay.com (Update April 18th 2016) - page 3. (Read 4938 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
i send he message but no response from there for more than 2 days!

please answer me!

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Do you still need Chines translator?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
account out of order
i received an email from @btcnpay to translate the web to indonesian, but i couldn't reply the massage i don't get it why it does'nt work, then i contacted you through the private massage, thanks in advance

Set up an escrow BTC service for his transaction.
( Did he mentioned any price?)

This is really confusing, I sent you my offer through the contact form, did you receive it? (It was a reply to a reply of your customer support team, I tried to reply via e-mail but it was not possible). Since I read that the 15 USD was some sort of a typo/joke I want to be sure that my offer arrived (or should I resubmit it).

Polish is still on $20, no it is not a joke.
He is proposing $185 for Italian and 100 less for Croatian, 100 times worse he is not even mentioning price in BTC.

We asked people to give their rates and we're going to keep the ones with the best quality-price ratio.

You didn't answer on my email either, so I have no idea what you have in mind. You website is only a few months old, maybe you have some issues with the mail server but I also sent you a message in here, plus forum posting but you don't appear to me as a hot deal right now.

I gave you my rate for what you asked, and for the whole text my price is 288 mBTC , but as I can see that you are not very skilled with the crypto, that is $120.

To make it a lil easier on your wallet I can also translate Serbian Cyrillic gratis as the text itself is ridiculously simple and I speak/write both of them fluently.

I think that IS a really big discount from my side.

I will not translate the sample that you actually need us to translate to protect my interest, but I will give you a free random samples of my translation work to demonstrate my skill.

If you don't feel comfortable with my payment request with the Merchant Coinbase or the Blockchain, I can even set you some other escrow service that will control what is sold to you, but also exactly what I am sending to you.

4k+ words can be translated in 2 days, and an additional 'gift translation' in another 2 days.

Now, if you are not interested in my offer then I am absolutely cool with that because I can't go under that offer and I will definitely not start to translate until the escrow is set, or if we don't set 25% payment direct transfer. What ever fits you.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I submitted my request through contact form. but didn't get any response yet.. wait for OPs reply
Activity: 168
Applied for Portuguese. Waiting for a response. Thanks.
Activity: 178
I am good at Chinese,And I have ever worked for a forum,What can I do for you? Huh
Activity: 160
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
so bad, indonesian has taken Sad
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
i received an email from @btcnpay to translate the web to indonesian, but i couldn't reply the massage i don't get it why it does'nt work, then i contacted you through the private massage, thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
You not receive messages from the website @Btcnpay?
Activity: 64
Btcnpay.com Pay everywhere with bitcoin
When you send a message on https://www.btcnpay.com/contact please also add the link of your bitcointalk profile because I can't know who I'm talking to based on your e-mail address only.

And also when you message me multiple times on bitcointalk, please always add the language and your rates for translating the whole website without the news articles. Because bitcointalk doesn't show the messages sent from the same user on 1 page. I am getting too many messages to keep track of everything. Also add previous messages/ emails in your new message.

All  applications are welcome, I will only keep the best.
Applied, and PM sent, but... how can you know which one is the best if you don't speak that language?
Just one question - the best meaning the lowest price or what?

I have people who can proofread it.
The best quality-price ratio will be hired.

And please don't give me rates per word, I don't have the time to make the calculation. Only give me your price for the website without the articles (4830 words)

http://textuploader.com/5nbsj

I am currently focusing on the languages that have the most bitcoin users. So when you contact me please provide me with information on the amount of bitcoin users your language has and an article that proves this. We will add a ranking of the languages that are the most requested.

i contact btcnpay from https://www.btcnpay.com/contact but no reply from him!

I try to answer to everyone but I recieve a lot of requests and we're in a different timezone. Please be patient, it might take a few days until we review all applications and decide which are the best.
Also please don't send multiple messages to ask us to reply you. You will be contacted by us if we think your application is interesting. If you can translate it for a lower price please don't hesitate to send us a message.

I forgot to mention that payments will only be done in bitcoin. We can send payments after every 25% of completed and proofread translation.

Huh Well... if you have people who can proofread and confirm the translations already you don't really need the rest of the folks to translate it. That is if you go clean straight and cheap with the cross reference and outsource free staff over the Skype...
You also asked for the rate per 500 words, not total, so I gave you my best bid but now you are asking rates per text total and you are making up the calculations based on THIS forum user number as a reference?? Is this a joke?
I can see that you just want to lower the rate as much as possible and it doesn't really work for me or for anyone, translations are word based and do not depend on how many users per country there is in this or any other forum.
If somebody else wants to translate 4000+ words for $15 ... well, lol ... good for them.

Proofreading takes less work than translating. I'm asking for the price for the website without articles instead of per 500 words because most translators offer a better rate per word when the project is bigger. I know that translations are word based, but this is a business, so our priority is to aim at the bigger markets. We never asked $15 to  translate +4k words. We asked people to give their rates and we're going to keep the ones with the best quality-price ratio.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I have sent my rates to translate into Spanish and are not $15 precisely, who does not appreciate his work does not deserve to work.
Activity: 195
account out of order
When you send a message on https://www.btcnpay.com/contact please also add the link of your bitcointalk profile because I can't know who I'm talking to based on your e-mail address only.

And also when you message me multiple times on bitcointalk, please always add the language and your rates for translating the whole website without the news articles. Because bitcointalk doesn't show the messages sent from the same user on 1 page. I am getting too many messages to keep track of everything. Also add previous messages/ emails in your new message.

All  applications are welcome, I will only keep the best.
Applied, and PM sent, but... how can you know which one is the best if you don't speak that language?
Just one question - the best meaning the lowest price or what?

I have people who can proofread it.
The best quality-price ratio will be hired.

And please don't give me rates per word, I don't have the time to make the calculation. Only give me your price for the website without the articles (4830 words)

http://textuploader.com/5nbsj

I am currently focusing on the languages that have the most bitcoin users. So when you contact me please provide me with information on the amount of bitcoin users your language has and an article that proves this. We will add a ranking of the languages that are the most requested.

i contact btcnpay from https://www.btcnpay.com/contact but no reply from him!

I try to answer to everyone but I recieve a lot of requests and we're in a different timezone. Please be patient, it might take a few days until we review all applications and decide which are the best.
Also please don't send multiple messages to ask us to reply you. You will be contacted by us if we think your application is interesting. If you can translate it for a lower price please don't hesitate to send us a message.

I forgot to mention that payments will only be done in bitcoin. We can send payments after every 25% of completed and proofread translation.

Huh Well... if you have people who can proofread and confirm the translations already you don't really need the rest of the folks to translate it. That is if you go clean straight and cheap with the cross reference and outsource free staff over the Skype...
You also asked for the rate per 500 words, not total, so I gave you my best bid but now you are asking rates per text total and you are making up the calculations based on THIS forum user number as a reference?? Is this a joke?
I can see that you just want to lower the rate as much as possible and it doesn't really work for me or for anyone, translations are word based and do not depend on how many users per country there is in this or any other forum.
If somebody else wants to translate 4000+ words for $15 ... well, lol ... good for them.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Interested for the Italian language, native speaker. Can only work via Sundays and a bit Saturday night so am looking for part time translation if this is possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I would like to get in . Reserve me for hindi language and please pm me me any info for the job you are willing to offer .
Are these quotas for real? Did someone really offer to do the the whole website in Spanish for just $15? I did the effort to paste your document into some professional translators website just to get an approximation of what this would cost to do properly in Spanish and the instant quota came out at $700 without the sales tax. So judging by your offered prices some people really don't respect their time or someone is in a pinch for some quick cash.

I removed that one.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
Hello i just want to inform you if you are looking for a translator in philippines i can take this job.. Just pm me im interested in this task..
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Are these quotas for real? Did someone really offer to do the the whole website in Spanish for just $15? I did the effort to paste your document into some professional translators website just to get an approximation of what this would cost to do properly in Spanish and the instant quota came out at $700 without the sales tax. So judging by your offered prices some people really don't respect their time or someone is in a pinch for some quick cash.
Hello there mate, Did you receive my pm regarding your website I've made a review? I'm also interested to become a filipino translator of your website.
me too i send a PM and send am message via  https://www.btcnpay.com/contact  i translate the home page to arabic http://textuploader.com/5nezb
but no reply
maybe he get lot of PM's !!

I'm not recieving all messages via https://www.btcnpay.com/contact , I will ask the webdevelopers to fix it.

You didn't send me your price by private message on bitcointalk.
4. Spanish (155388 Posts on bitcointalk) (15$ for website)
4. Italian (150200 Posts on bitcointalk) (185$ for the website)

You have two number 4. 15?, wow, either someone from Venezuela (with no ambition at all) or plainly a scammer (example).

So, it seems I have nothing to do here. My previous offer stands, in case the results are not as expected.

Good luck.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Hello there mate, Did you receive my pm regarding your website I've made a review? I'm also interested to become a filipino translator of your website.
me too i send a PM and send am message via  https://www.btcnpay.com/contact  i translate the home page to arabic http://textuploader.com/5nezb
but no reply
maybe he get lot of PM's !!

Pages:
Jump to: