Pages:
Author

Topic: 💩 We are now in the “shitcoin” season? 💩 - page 8. (Read 3160 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 250
No, i don't think we were in the shitcoin season. Yes, the market is not in a very good position at the moment, but still i think we shouldn't be that pessimistic. And I don't think the current situation of the market is caused by shitcoins. Because, shitcoins are in the crypto world in even the bull seasons.
most of the coins do not provide much profit, but there are still coins that provide benefits but the amount is small. shitcoin is formed because this year the price of coins, especially new coins that do not provide profits and the number of dead coins on the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I still hold some altcoins that I got from the bounty campaign in 2017 and the project is still active today. For this reason i still hold and believe that someday the altcoin season will come soon, giving me a large profit when it reaches the new ATH
Me too, I still hope that this spring of reward that is currently worthless can be a wonderful surprise in the future. That is why I still survive here, because hope is still there. it just takes more time and extra patience. Don't give up and keep trying.
the stock market has been going on for a long time, and fluctuations are common, as is cryptocurrency. calm in the face of fluctuations is the key to our success. So don't think that is too extreme because the beari trend lasts a long time, therefore patience is needed
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
No, i don't think we were in the shitcoin season. Yes, the market is not in a very good position at the moment, but still i think we shouldn't be that pessimistic. And I don't think the current situation of the market is caused by shitcoins. Because, shitcoins are in the crypto world in even the bull seasons.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
I still hold some altcoins that I got from the bounty campaign in 2017 and the project is still active today. For this reason i still hold and believe that someday the altcoin season will come soon, giving me a large profit when it reaches the new ATH
Me too, I still hope that this spring of reward that is currently worthless can be a wonderful surprise in the future. That is why I still survive here, because hope is still there. it just takes more time and extra patience. Don't give up and keep trying.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
No way! There will be no season for altcoins or shitcoin without the bull run of Bitcoin. The crypto market won't be pumped if the BTC price keeps staying at a low price zone. Only BTC can help the altcoins market for the next altcoin season.  But as usual, Potential altcoins will get more investors, and the shitcoin will die into hell
You're right. Dominance of Bitcoin occupies more than half of this market, so any volatility of Bitcoin will make the market increasingly difficult to predict. Currently, altcoins and shitcoin are not encouraged to invest at this time because the risk is too great and people currently do not care when it comes to this investment. I think just Bitcoint increases, market will become better.

However, next year we can expect the altcoin season to return as this is an economic year and there will be a lot of big changes in our present lives.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
shitcoin will not disappear.every second a group of people will seduce you.I can't be sure how many crazy people bought shitcoin this year.I am really annoyed by the developer's behavior which is detrimental to many people.we have to go and forget this incident on next year.
Shitcoins are always has come in any a market, And even do in a bounty campaign or airdrop we participate we receive sometimes a shitcoins. It was good in a first time but if we hold it for so long their will become a shitcoins and no value at all. And we hope so next year will no shitcoins has come, Because we need those coins are trusted that we can earn for investing or trading.
in 2020, it may happen that the coins that we now receive as bounty or airdrop rewards will not be shitcoins, but they can become very promising projects that will bring us big profits
Such coins are actually not very much.I also keep in my wallet many altcoins, but whether they will be successful alas, I do not know.What is going on behind the scenes, no one knows.Whether it will be 2020 or 2022 is anyone's guess.
What do you mean not very much ? You mean their always a shitcoins will come in a year of 2020 but not to many, Not like in this year of 2019 that have so many shitcoins holding in out wallet and being worried that would sell them into a high price. Well if we are worried about this situation maybe we should to wait on what happen in next year.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
You have very good optimism, but I recommend selling when it is still valuable because shitcoin cannot help you make a profit during this time. Most of the old projects have stopped working and made those coins lose value. I think instead of holding, you should spend some time researching some new coins because that's the only way to help you make a profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
No way! There will be no season for altcoins or shitcoin without the bull run of Bitcoin. The crypto market won't be pumped if the BTC price keeps staying at a low price zone. Only BTC can help the altcoins market for the next altcoin season.  But as usual, Potential altcoins will get more investors, and the shitcoin will die into hell
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
It’s a very interesting schedule, I haven’t looked into this pair for a long time) I think it’s worth making decisions when it breaks off this line. But if the opposite happens and he breaks this line down, I’m even afraid to imagine what’s going to happen, I’ve already lost 90 percent of the initial deposit, I think that then this market will undress everyone naked and we will go barefoot; D In general, let's remain optimistic and we will never again think about the bad, as all our thoughts come true.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
I can see frustration, it is part of the market cycle, those who have been here for so long had experienced worse scenario than this. Instead of getting depressed, try to take advantage of cheap coins. Buy altcoins that are on the top of the market cap or altcoins that are already established, or add some more bitcoin. Getting too depressed or emotional during this narket situation will not help.
Generally speaking, day after night comes. Now night is going on, surely the day will come. That is, Alter will pump the coins again at a time. It cannot be said, however. Whether to move to the previous location.
copper member
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
Yes, In my opinion, BTC's All Time High was so very high that even 2 years of waiting for bull run it can't go easily. We should try altcoins now because altcoins have the greatest choice that we can get profit this time.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
We are now in the “ALTCOIN” season.
Do you agree gals?

I DECLARE yes
We are now in the “shitcoin” season.

Why?

1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2. Value has gotta move.  It's either shit "stable" $1 coins.  Or "shitcoins".
3. You can't pump stable coins.

https://twitter.com/davthewave/status/1187261630653980672/photo/1

I don’t think it’s worth saying so, what do we mean in the “shitty” season now? And the rest of the time before, cryptocurrencies only grew? I don’t think so! You just need to understand that the crypto market is developing cyclically and now we are just facing new growth. As for me, this is the opposite a good time to recruit positions before growth. Or do you not think so? For each investor, it is first of all important to buy an asset as cheaply as possible, and sell it more expensively. So your statement is not entirely true. Of course, for those who wanted to sell a crypt right now, this is not the best price, but this does not mean that it is bad, it is the one that should be at this stage of time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
Not really, perhaps because the market fell so many times, the projects were unable to perform well due to lack of funding so the tokens or coins of that project did not have a strong transaction step and gradually disappeared. The good Altcon also met similar situation, but in the next few na78m may be different and increase again, please do not hurry to be pessimistic and blame anyone, please wait calmly.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
shitcoin will not disappear.every second a group of people will seduce you.I can't be sure how many crazy people bought shitcoin this year.I am really annoyed by the developer's behavior which is detrimental to many people.we have to go and forget this incident on next year.
Shitcoins are always has come in any a market, And even do in a bounty campaign or airdrop we participate we receive sometimes a shitcoins. It was good in a first time but if we hold it for so long their will become a shitcoins and no value at all. And we hope so next year will no shitcoins has come, Because we need those coins are trusted that we can earn for investing or trading.
in 2020, it may happen that the coins that we now receive as bounty or airdrop rewards will not be shitcoins, but they can become very promising projects that will bring us big profits
Such coins are actually not very much.I also keep in my wallet many altcoins, but whether they will be successful alas, I do not know.What is going on behind the scenes, no one knows.Whether it will be 2020 or 2022 is anyone's guess.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Activity: 438
arcs-chain.com
We are now in the “ALTCOIN” season.
Do you agree gals?

I DECLARE yes
We are now in the “shitcoin” season.

Why?

1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2. Value has gotta move.  It's either shit "stable" $1 coins.  Or "shitcoins".
3. You can't pump stable coins.

https://twitter.com/davthewave/status/1187261630653980672/photo/1
The price of BTC decreased and the alt / btc pairs increased, this is a normal thing and they often appear, I think that can not be called a proper altcoin season. I would not be surprised if there were no altcoin seasons like in the past.
Activity: 239
In fact, cryptocurrencies are currently facing a lot of difficulties. Especially in this live altcoin season. It's not simple that people say this is the "shitcoin" season. I think it is because they are so accustomed to the value of money and money-losing projects.
I think shitcoin usually doesn't bring much profit to investors, and any coins that exist in this market depend on the value of Bitcoin. It's hard to predict what's going to happen right now, but it's best to stay away from shitcoin because this is an investment that will only disappoint you more. This year, a lot of people lost their entire assets when investing and they could not sell that shitcoin during this period.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency markets move in cycles. Everyone knows that, but only few take proper advantage of it. People get caught by what appears to be general market sentiment, but in fact, those sentiments are carefully created by those who manipulate the markets to make people do what they want them to. As Bitcoin sees a major fall against dollar, the attention will shift to alternate cryptocurrencies thereby giving Shitcoins the opportunity to thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: