Pages:
Author

Topic: 💩 We are now in the “shitcoin” season? 💩 - page 9. (Read 3160 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 17
shitcoin will not disappear.

There are many shit💩COINS that are +5 years old.

So you are correct > those shitcoin will not disappear.
{yes 1000s did fade in and out}
It is called survival of the strong.  And only a few survived.

Many are missing the point.

The shit💩COINS get the pump after BTC slumps.

And BTC will remain below ATH 2017 for a long long time.
Go read the gold chart noobs.  SoV commodities adjust slowly in the long cycle.  
The last BTC phase took almost 4 years (2013-2017).
This current BTC phase will take at least 6/8 years (2017-2023).

------------------------------------
Who is no longer a shit💩COIN?

BTC BCH BSV
XMR
LTC DOGE
ETH ETC

Others will graduate out of shit💩COIN rank into establish ALTcoinage.

The question is how long shit💩COIN trials and tests run.
3 years?
5 years?
7 years?

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
yes we are on shitcoin season right now , but i guess reason behind dumped BTC its not because shitcoin it self.
even another stable coin.
reason behind dump of bitcoin is totally from FUD , i am sure.
why not raise to higher price when bitcoin down to make season for altcoin dominance on coin market cap, why always allow whit bitcoin trend when bitcoin have lower price altcoin keep lower too.

well , its not about raising and dumping , and also , who dare to raise price some coin when everything going down ?
another trader may take a profit from that .
---
because bitcoin dominance is over 60% so that why everything came from btc as a trend.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
shitcoin will not disappear.every second a group of people will seduce you.I can't be sure how many crazy people bought shitcoin this year.I am really annoyed by the developer's behavior which is detrimental to many people.we have to go and forget this incident on next year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
I still believe there will be an altseason in the next year, it's likely that altseason version isn't as vibrant as 2017/2018 there are only a few alts that will really succeed, but I'm sure it will happen if ethereum 2.0 upgrade and halving bitcoin will occur.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
People only think its shitcoin season because they cannot find a decent project to support and I promise you they are there. Most bounty hunters don't look properly so might not find it or they just stumble upon it by fluke.
Those who do their research will find some nice projects or at least ones they will be paid for. There are not many of them but out of the thousands of shitcoin it is impossible for there not to be a few good coins.
You see the thing is sometimes when there is a good project or idea it doesn't get much attention for some reason. I saw a gaming faucet and a coin backed by a peer2peer network getting very little attention yet they both have a working product and reason for existence.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
We are now in the “ALTCOIN” season.
Do you agree gals?

I DECLARE yes
We are now in the “shitcoin” season.

Why?

1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2. Value has gotta move.  It's either shit "stable" $1 coins.  Or "shitcoins".
3. You can't pump stable coins.

https://twitter.com/davthewave/status/1187261630653980672/photo/1
We cannot still make any conclusion on what is the current market state. Yes we can say that the market is not really in a good shape right now and for a long time already actually but still there's a possibility of a great comeback for bitcoin soon if we will just consider its history of regaining its value after being down for a long while. There are a lot of crypto enthusiast who still hold on to bitcoin because they know its capability and the same thing with altcoin. They have specualtions which may not really happen but still they all stay optimistic about it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
You're frustrated. Things will change sooner in 2020 just hold and defenetly find profit. If you're just living your life with bitcoin then it's difficult and get frustrated. You should have alternate job so that can manage things. If your just depending on bitcoin to get pumps you will be depressed. May be in 2020 will be a good year for those who are all holding bitcoin. For those who are frustrated yes it's a shitcoin season.

The OP was more concerned about the altcoins. We are not much bothered about Bitcoin, because we are certain that it will go up at some point of time in the future. But the same can't be said about many of the altcoins and the investors are starting to run out of patience. Also, altcoins have gone down even more than Bitcoin, and therefore the pressure is greater on those who made the choice of investing in the alts.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
In fact, cryptocurrencies are currently facing a lot of difficulties. Especially in this live altcoin season. It's not simple that people say this is the "shitcoin" season. I think it is because they are so accustomed to the value of money and money-losing projects.
Activity: 57
It's the live altcoin season and nothing is interesting at all. the value did not inch up at all, the lazy interest was nowhere to be seen and it was all down. BTC and many projects have fallen. really sad.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Things like this indeed often occur in the cryptocurrency market, fluctuating market conditions and for now it can be said that the cryptocurrency market has decreased and made many people suffer losses or arguably what they want is not in accordance with what is happening right now, maybe for now I would prefer to hold the coins that I have and wait for the right moment to sell them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
I get that you're kinda mad about this kind of market condition. But, what can we do about it. I know that the market currently ain't at its best condition, but sooner or later we'll get to see either it gets better or even worse, it's as simple as that. Whether it's a shitcoin season or altcoin season, it's your choice to hold which one of those.
1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2019 is not really dead tbh, we get to see another pump even though it only lasted for a few days. But it's enough to give people another hope.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
You're frustrated. Things will change sooner in 2020 just hold and defenetly find profit. If you're just living your life with bitcoin then it's difficult and get frustrated. You should have alternate job so that can manage things. If your just depending on bitcoin to get pumps you will be depressed. May be in 2020 will be a good year for those who are all holding bitcoin. For those who are frustrated yes it's a shitcoin season.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We have different point of view in terms of the current situation of the market. Some people call it as an opportunity to buy a lot of good cryptocurrencies at a very cheap price as an addition to their cryptocurrency portfolio and some people are calling it as an end of the cryptocurrency era. For me, it is better to be positive and just stick to dollar cost averaging so we will not miss any opportunity that the market offers to us.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
I suggest you stop holding shitcoins so you wont find this season like a "shitcoin season" well I am clearly aware that we've been bearing these red bloods since 2018 but you know it takes time and it takes the right choices.
Agree. Now is not the time to hold shitcoin because this investment will make you more risky and if the market continues to decline then the possibility of zero can happen at any time. This year should only invest in some coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Binance because these are safe options for investors so there is no need to worry too much when choosing long-term investment.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
yes we are on shitcoin season right now , but i guess reason behind dumped BTC its not because shitcoin it self.
even another stable coin.
reason behind dump of bitcoin is totally from FUD , i am sure.
FUD is the main problem about the decline in BTC. FUD is manipulation by whales who have the power to be able to control the market very easily. Whales spreads FUD so that the price of Bitcoin goes down and then spreads positive news so that the price of bitcoin goes up. That way whale will get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
I suggest you stop holding shitcoins so you wont find this season like a "shitcoin season" well I am clearly aware that we've been bearing these red bloods since 2018 but you know it takes time and it takes the right choices.
everyone also doesn't expect to hold shitcoin but most of them get from campaigns. maybe there are some people who are stuck in FOMO to buy it, and the reason to hold may be because the price is not profitable and sometimes shitcoin is not listed on an exchange
Activity: 88
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Without any doubt, science 2 years, only BTC is doing great. All altcoins, including fundamental ones like ETH, NEO or LTC are very oversold. New altcoins are doing only one thing, dropping in price dramatically.

I don't feel surprise for that happening since as a matter of fact there's no new altcoins (ICO coins/tokens) has been reliable right now since they are made for dumping scheme and for the benefits of the scammer owners only and maybe we shouldn't look for this till now and focus to the old one who's doing great eventhough the market is falling.

We were on the same situation 2 years ago when the market starts to falls, fortunately btc price stays consistent doing ups and downs in the market unlike other coins that really drops its value and had no chance to recover.

They didn't recover since the developers of that coins doesn't support there creation but instead move to the new one earn with it that's why I feel so sketchy on them right now and didn't impress for the new one coming in the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
We were on the same situation 2 years ago when the market starts to falls, fortunately btc price stays consistent doing ups and downs in the market unlike other coins that really drops its value and had no chance to recover.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
Without any doubt, science 2 years, only BTC is doing great. All altcoins, including fundamental ones like ETH, NEO or LTC are very oversold. New altcoins are doing only one thing, dropping in price dramatically.
Pages:
Jump to: