Pages:
Author

Topic: 💩 We are now in the “shitcoin” season? 💩 - page 5. (Read 3160 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Yes it is true at this time of shitcoin season but shitcoin season is due to unstable bitcoin price movements and I think if the price of bitcoin has changed the bullish trend, shitcoin season will change altcoin season
I hope so too because I hold lots of altcoin, I have no problem if I have to wait a long time for altcoin season hoping one day the price will pump up and give a lot of profit like in 2017 when selling altcoin
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
Yes it is true at this time of shitcoin season but shitcoin season is due to unstable bitcoin price movements and I think if the price of bitcoin has changed the bullish trend, shitcoin season will change altcoin season
Shit coin season is coming last year and we have ready faced with many less cheap with altcoin price, although listing with big exchange market like Binance and Huobi not have guarantee for new coin have higher price but always make new coin have lower price, maybe we can called its season for shit coin.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
We are now in shitcoin season because we are in bear market season, i remember that even shitcoins with no real use cases brings profit to holders in last bull run season, anyway this time around this present market will deal with shitcoins and kill many of them
It is very natural when the market wants to kill shitcoins, because for almost two years so many shitcoins have been born, so the market has been bearish and makes people have less confidence in new coins born at this time.
how to clean shitcoin at this time? I think it will be difficult. they have no value in the market. and we are not fools who would buy such sets. now our hopes are only for the top coins listed in the market. Forget shitcoin and start focusing on investing in coins with real products.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
agree but this actually has happened since last year this "shitcoin" era. we see more and more tokens popping up, various types of projects and tokens and all scam ends.
coupled with these very long bearish conditions further worsened the conditions of the crypto market. I hope this year is the end of the "shitcoin" era and stop them, don't let them appear again.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
It seems true for me as well. So called crypto pundits predicted 2019 as a year good for crypto enthusiasts, investors or bounty hunters. But this year achieved no significant achievements relating to cryptocurrency. I believe this is because only thitcoins are trying to influence the market or the investors are prioritizing shitcoins. Genuine coins are leaving behind. 
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
We are now in shitcoin season because we are in bear market season, i remember that even shitcoins with no real use cases brings profit to holders in last bull run season, anyway this time around this present market will deal with shitcoins and kill many of them
It is very natural when the market wants to kill shitcoins, because for almost two years so many shitcoins have been born, so the market has been bearish and makes people have less confidence in new coins born at this time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I agree that this bearish market will kill a lot of shitcoins in the market. It is a necessity for the market to experience this kind of bearish situation because it will help the market to get cleansed and come back stronger for the bull run with stronger holders than before. Bearish market are also an opportunity in disguise because it offers cheap prices to long term investors.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
We are now in the “ALTCOIN” season.
Do you agree gals?

I DECLARE yes
We are now in the “shitcoin” season.

Why?

1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2. Value has gotta move.  It's either shit "stable" $1 coins.  Or "shitcoins".
3. You can't pump stable coins.

Well, I would not despair so much. According to history, the development of the crypto market has already seen bad and good seasons. But why do phrases sound from year to year that everything is bad, that everything is lost? Simply, many want constant growth, but this can not be. To see the flight to the moon, you need to sink to the bottom. This is how the cryptocurrency market works. Want to see a successful altcoin season? Then you just have to wait. Good luck to everyone and Happy New Year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
Activity: 1106
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life

Mike McGlone
‏ @mikemcglone11
Dec 11

BI Primer, Cryptos -- The process of Bitcoin maturing into a digital version of gold vs. the rest of the oversupplied cryptocurrency market is increasingly the focus of our crypto assets research. Prices for the first-born crypto should keep appreciating on the back of adoption

https://twitter.com/mikemcglone11/status/1204739960798109698
No need to copy-paste the tweet, next time add the quote to your post for avoiding any problem with the forum rules.

Regarding the idea of turning BTC to digital Gold, this theme is debatable. The promising cryptocurrencies will turn into the store of value and huge supply altcoins will turn to the payment processors in right time. For microtransactions, large supply altcoins will be faster and the smaller units will be suitable for from the cost perspective.
Activity: 195
Merit: 17

Mike McGlone
‏ @mikemcglone11
Dec 11

BI Primer, Cryptos -- The process of Bitcoin maturing into a digital version of gold vs. the rest of the oversupplied cryptocurrency market is increasingly the focus of our crypto assets research. Prices for the first-born crypto should keep appreciating on the back of adoption

https://twitter.com/mikemcglone11/status/1204739960798109698
We aren't in altcoins season, isn't means we are in shitcoin season. Before first quarter of 2019 was shitcoin the time. I can't remember any good coin this time. After first quarter 2019 we found Atomic, MB8Coin, Thinkcoin, SERO and Coinhe. We are getting out from shitcoin, after 2020 altcoins price could be stable.

1. I have never heard of those 2019 coins.   Are they dead yet?

2.  You've got me thinking a new idea.

altcoins season
shitcoin season
bitcoin season
fiat season

The four seasons.

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I do not think that the altcoin season will come soon. It looks more like we will be in stagnation for another year. Only Bitcoin and some altcoins will move.
But in general, we will see growth from the bottom.Those who enter the market in time will be able to earn, all the rest will not.

there is a possibility that even Bitcoin will not move this year and it is even possible that it will move down. Many experts make predictions and say that another crypto winter awaits us which will be very painfull. but I have a strategy for such a case. I will sell everything I have and buy bitcoin for 3-4-5 thousand dollars.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrency market is alive and active, look at trading on top exchanges. Certainly not the same volume as in 2017 or early 2018. But traders have something to do.
Because of the unequal situation that makes this season worse compared to 2017. But in fact even now can still take profit but not as much as before, the risk is also greater because of market saturation. We must be able to adapt, natural selection may occur, but we can still survive, if not possible then wait and see, don't miss the moment.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I do not think that the altcoin season will come soon. It looks more like we will be in stagnation for another year. Only Bitcoin and some altcoins will move.
But in general, we will see growth from the bottom.Those who enter the market in time will be able to earn, all the rest will not.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I wish the shitty coin season really began ... But I am a realist, despite the arguments in the first post of the author, I know that a season like the winter of 2017 will never come again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
There are only few quality coins or the coins that are worth it to buy. I often trade bitcoins than altcoins because it has less risks. I do not trust anymore altcoins because my winning rate is very low. Even I have good trading skills and risk management skill, I cannot still handle the volatility of the altcoins and that's why I keep losing.
Most altcoins are shit and it will die every day. Since 2017 until now, I have not seen any altcoins succeed. Be careful if everyone decides to hold long term

THIS IS THE POINT  Grin

1000s of “shitcoin” from 2014-2017, most of them die dead poof!

But there are survivors. 

After 5 years of surviving as “shitcoin” perhaps it is time to reconsider them as "time tested" "quality" "ALTcoins".

Since 2017 until now, I have not seen any altcoins succeed.

I agree.  If it didn't launch before 2017, and it is just another POW blockchain, then them ALL of THEM die dead poof!

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
Most altcoins are shit and it will die every day. Since 2017 until now, I have not seen any altcoins succeed. Be careful if everyone decides to hold long term
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
It seems so, and hardly any big growth can be expected in the next period.
But it is certainly not the first time that the crypto sector is given up for dead, so ... there may be some surprises.
Pages:
Jump to: