Pages:
Author

Topic: 💩 We are now in the “shitcoin” season? 💩 - page 4. (Read 3160 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
This is the problem why most of us can see a declining market and couldn't help the market grow even further. That is because we are mostly focused on waiting for the season, that we, are also the one creating. If no one initiates the hype about this, they didn't buy and sell, and stays inactive which in fact, we didn't care about the true value of cryptocurrencies.

What is a better way to do is to make use of cryptocurrencies without considering to buy or sell in a particular season, see the value of crypto and use it wisely.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
I don't know what to say if it's the altcoin season, the shitcoin season, the btc season etc. but if you see from the current market situation it can be said the cryptoqurrency market is weakening, the price of btc cannot be significant to the price of $ 9k after passing through 2 seasons, many altcoins have lost value, project fraud is rampant, many projects are delayed, many prize hunters & investors not getting a good income. and maybe my statement can represent the opinions of other users as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
So we are not in the altcoin season at least at this point of time. So far only bitcoin has been taking over and its dominance will increase amidst announcements of its halving taking place in five months. It means its price will skyrocket. The indication has started showing as bitcoin's price is gradually increasing at present. Altcoin season may come later.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
yea i also feel that we're really close to that
finally i'll know what to do in the situation
in the previous alt seasons i made many mistakes, hopefully this time i do everything perfect !!  Shocked
For now everything we do must be based on research, so as not to experience the same mistakes, because in the past there were so many people who were disappointed with some projects and altcoin, so this time we must always use research before continuing the work.
It's the reason why people are ended up facing the same situation because they choose to disregard doing research and exploration even if they know that it can help them make a wiser decision. They don't acquire from their own experiences, they don't even analyze and clarify things before making decisions and actions that's why the outcomes isn't good as they expected. Some mistakes isn't always bad because it can help you build a better version of yourself particularly when you open yourself on learning, it depends on your mindset. Those experiences can help you identify what went wrong and you can finally warn yourself if you ever handle the same problem, you can't blame it for being risky because everything is risky and it's up to you on how you will handle and manage yourself, your decision and actions on a difficult situation so you will not end up feeling remorse regarding your investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
in the previous alt seasons i made many mistakes, hopefully this time i do everything perfect !!  Shocked
For now everything we do must be based on research, so as not to experience the same mistakes, because in the past there were so many people who were disappointed with some projects and altcoin, so this time we must always use research before continuing the work.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
More and more shitcoins are coming out everyday , i dont know why some people on crypto shilling these shitcoins.  What would you expect in crypto, profit is still the priority even its a shitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
We are now in the “ALTCOIN” season.
Do you agree gals?

I DECLARE yes
We are now in the “shitcoin” season.

Why?

1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2. Value has gotta move.  It's either shit "stable" $1 coins.  Or "shitcoins".
3. You can't pump stable coins.

https://twitter.com/davthewave/status/1187261630653980672/photo/1

No, This past days alt coins are good to investing few money and ready to risk the risks. But its not recommended to invest now. I just want to point out that alt coins is not a shit coins season. This is the day that we need to look deeply in the future of every coins that's it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I must agree that 2019 is the shitcoin season. the only thing I spend my money is to invest it in bitcoin. I am a long-term investors. I hold it since January 2018, and it still make some profit for me. but most my altcoins investment are bad, i got some loss from that. like ETH, I bought it at mid 2019, and now I got my 50% loss from my investment. that's why I never invest my money in altcoins anymore. all altcoins is shitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
We are now in the “ALTCOIN” season.
Do you agree gals?

I DECLARE yes
We are now in the “shitcoin” season.

Why?

1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2. Value has gotta move.  It's either shit "stable" $1 coins.  Or "shitcoins".
3. You can't pump stable coins.
Shit coin season still running in cryptocurrency because Ethereum can't recover the price as did Bitcoin after 2018 pump. Another good thing is we don't think that when was altcoins season, only 2018 after Bitcoin hit the top price. Altcoins season will start when Bitcoin and Ethereum bullrun start
Activity: 195
Merit: 17

BITCOIN CORE CODED CHAINS

Code:
Tone Vays [Vegas]
‏@ToneVays
Jan 5

UPDATE for $BTC in 2020:
15% - Fall Under $3k
20% - Low in $3-5k range
25% - Low in the $5-6k range
40% - Low for the year is above $6k
-----When New ALL TIME HIGH-----
15% - in 2020
25% - in 2021
55% - in 2022
4% - in 2023 or later
1% - never

2022 kids, plenty of time for a  “shitcoin” season 💩  (or 3)

https://nakamoto.com/about/
https://twitter.com/nakamoto Joined May 2007
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
2017 is the most unforgettable year for me as well, it becomes the break for majority of the bounty hunters, for the campaign participants as well as the airdroppers as it has been profitable for them,  but after the bull run, it changes everything and it became uneasy for the project to succeed as there are lots of scam appeared in the market.
2017 was without a doubt a great year for the majority of those that decided to put their time in new altcoins since it seemed that nothing could go wrong for those coins, but the year that I do not want to forget is 2018.

It is true that it was a very difficult year for me and I lost money like most of the members of the forum but it was that year which motivated me to work really hard to improve myself and my skills and finally after so much time I am finally seeing the results, so while 2018 was a very difficult year it made me who I am today.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I think cryptocurrency market is at flat stage. Bitcoin price is not changing fast, there are no signals for significant growth or dump, so if you hold any crypto you need just wait patiently for the growth.
You need that very bad not being frustrated with how the market is acting right now. If you practice well and you acquired good knowledge about the current situation, you'll be able to get more detailed approach and you'll be able to make things to workout with your planned strategy. Alts that have real usages will bring value to your money keep finding the right coins to invest.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Gone are the day's when people takes crypto as their full time job.
2017 was the best year to take crypto as a full time job as bounty that time are so profitable, if you are lucky enough you can get your 1 year salary in just one bounty campaign and there are some extras...I know a lot of friends who quite their job for bounty hunting but they are back now, at least for at least a year, they were able to enjoy their life out from the pressure of real day job.

Get a job that will divert your attention from altcoin you have, than being worried about or when the altcoin season will start. Never hoped on Cryptocurrency cos it's now frustrating than ever before via the bearish market
There's no need to go full time at this time, everyone can still go bounty while having a job or even trade at the same time.

2017 is the most unforgettable year for me as well, it becomes the break for majority of the bounty hunters, for the campaign participants as well as the airdroppers as it has been profitable for them,  but after the bull run, it changes everything and it became uneasy for the project to succeed as there are lots of scam appeared in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Gone are the day's when people takes crypto as their full time job.
2017 was the best year to take crypto as a full time job as bounty that time are so profitable, if you are lucky enough you can get your 1 year salary in just one bounty campaign and there are some extras...I know a lot of friends who quite their job for bounty hunting but they are back now, at least for at least a year, they were able to enjoy their life out from the pressure of real day job.

Get a job that will divert your attention from altcoin you have, than being worried about or when the altcoin season will start. Never hoped on Cryptocurrency cos it's now frustrating than ever before via the bearish market
There's no need to go full time at this time, everyone can still go bounty while having a job or even trade at the same time.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I think cryptocurrency market is at flat stage. Bitcoin price is not changing fast, there are no signals for significant growth or dump, so if you hold any crypto you need just wait patiently for the growth.
And that is precisely what it is going to make many people to try to take risks they should not by investing in all of those terrible coins looking for an opportunity to multiply their money not understanding they are doing the opposite, they will be reducing their capital by exchanging their valuable coins for shit coins that nobody wants.

This can be a very dangerous season for newbies investors as they cannot yet distinguish why bitcoin is by far the best project in the market and why it is not going to be surpassed anytime soon despite the claims of the developers of new coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
Gone are the day's when people takes crypto as their full time job. Get a job that will divert your attention from altcoin you have, than being worried about or when the altcoin season will start. Never hoped on Cryptocurrency cos it's now frustrating than ever before via the bearish market
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Regarding the idea of turning BTC to digital Gold, this theme is debatable. The promising cryptocurrencies will turn into the store of value and huge supply altcoins will turn to the payment processors in right time. For microtransactions, large supply altcoins will be faster and the smaller units will be suitable for from the cost perspective.

Interesting, how do you clarify the position of bitcoin, altcoin, and the essence of both. shitcoins were born because of cryptocurrency 2 years ago, many evil parties took advantage of this moment. There is 2 - 3 projects born in a week at that time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
Yes it is true at this time of shitcoin season but shitcoin season is due to unstable bitcoin price movements and I think if the price of bitcoin has changed the bullish trend, shitcoin season will change altcoin season
I hope so too because I hold lots of altcoin, I have no problem if I have to wait a long time for altcoin season hoping one day the price will pump up and give a lot of profit like in 2017 when selling altcoin
Investing in cryptocurrency is certainly a gamble that we make, because we will not always get a profit in an investment, just like you who continues to hold altcoin to be able to get profits in the future, I think your steps are right because if you sell your altcoin now of course you will lose because the price is getting cheaper and better to take the risk to hold for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: