Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 9. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 23, 2020, 08:36:43 AM
I guess most of bounties these days are only rich on spreasheets not like the bounties way back year 2017 but I am not talking about all. There are some bounties which have a good potential and bounty hunters are surely lucky to be part of it but it is rare to find one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
June 23, 2020, 07:45:58 AM
this is true.. only in the spreadsheet.. but after the project is on the exchange after they dump their token, the reward that we have has no more value  Grin.
That is the general situation of this market, prices will drop a lot after being listed at the exchange. I wish we were in 2017 and 2018, which is the best time for bounty. Probably you will be richer on a spreadsheet many times
If this is the general situation of the market but still there are some of the good projects which have gained their prices after listed on the exchange. It's happening because of their ability and a good idea which makes them possible to reach their goals.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 23, 2020, 07:08:54 AM
Yes, because most of the time, the developer's team and investors are selling their token before bounty hunters. They have the chance to be profitable and leave bounty hunters to have nothing but a useless token. This often happens to bounty hunters even before.
This is a new case that I have seen in several projects. his team should try to maintain prices, but this is the opposite. they try to dump before investors and bounties sell their assets. Well, now it's very different from the project a few years ago. at present most developers are quite greedy with investor funds.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 23, 2020, 06:44:18 AM
this is true.. only in the spreadsheet.. but after the project is on the exchange after they dump their token, the reward that we have is has no more value  Grin..
That is the general situation of this market, prices will drop a lot after being listed at the exchange. I wish we were in 2017 and 2018, which is the best time for bounty. Probably you will be richer on a spreadsheet many times
Yes, because most of the time, the developer's team and investors are selling their token before bounty hunters. They have the chance to be profitable and leave bounty hunters to have nothing but a useless token. This often happens to bounty hunters even before.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
June 23, 2020, 06:39:45 AM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
Don't tell me that all bounties you've been promoting since you entered this forum are all like this, I mostly got what I deserves from few bounty campaigns, I earned over two hundred dollars in Cartesi bounty campaign and now I'm promoting ARCS, if you keep getting bad results from bounties then you aren't good at doing good research on projects, work on that.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
June 23, 2020, 05:36:49 AM
this is true.. only in the spreadsheet.. but after the project is on the exchange after they dump their token, the reward that we have is has no more value  Grin..
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 23, 2020, 05:34:56 AM
I also believe that bounty campaigns these times are not that much for earnings. Even if we have many stakes shares in our spreadsheet, it is not a guarantee for a good profit for doing a bounty campaigns since when token listing in the market also gives us a low valued price.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
June 23, 2020, 05:31:25 AM
It's actually funny but true that bounties are not as profitable as its portrayed on the bounty thread and spreadsheets. One could get excited when we see how much the project is setting aside for bounties, but when we end up getting it, it's far lesser than what was anticipated. This could be because the project would distribute after a long time when the value have dropped significantly.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
June 23, 2020, 04:35:38 AM
You are not helping yourself if you have the mind set that all projects will only make you rich on spreadsheet, this will make you less depending on yourself and turn you into a lazy ass and you won't be able to do your job very well, you will end up missing some few opportunities because if good project comes around you won't have the courage to promote
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 23, 2020, 02:56:40 AM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

The price depends on the relevance of the coin. If the coin is not yet relevant then of course it has a low demand same as the price being low. Some are dumping, some are holding both have different risk to take. You can't blame on others dumping since they have their own personal reasons selling it. There are still those are hoping on holding it but also takes risk on the coin continuously falling down. If you don't want to risk then don't join bounty campaigns. Those are even simple task that takes small knowledge then why expect to be paid great.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
June 23, 2020, 02:08:55 AM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 22, 2020, 12:01:01 PM
Once the tokens get listed in exchange expect the dump of the price because of the early investors, hunters or team, selling their tokens. Well just accept it, the real price is in the market not in the token sale.

If the team is dumping the tokens at the first opportunity, then it can mean only one thing. The project is a scam and the promoters are trying to accumulate as much money as they can before vanishing. So we need to take our attention to this. If the dumping is being done by the promoters, then that project should be declared as a scam and should be delisted from the exchanges.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 22, 2020, 11:55:08 AM

Maybe you are referring to the price of the coins on its token sales?
That's why you said we are only rich in the spreadsheet. and when the real price
has come you have a big shock when the reality of price is not exactly what you expect.
Welcome to the Bounty Hunter Club!

That club is really the only club where the strong in heart survive. Any one who is not patient can not, ever make it in the bounty hunters club. These days, it seems one is just working for nothing. I just hope one day, the days of good earning in bounty will come back so that hunters will be encouraged to work once more.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 22, 2020, 11:52:19 AM
True that. If we can be paid with stable coins it's best for us to determine what we will make out of every campaign before joining the campaign. But we can't give up because not all bounties are solely rich on spreadsheet as some actually make people rich the likes of Hex turned out good for the participants so we will keel hope alive for such campaigns

unfortunately, not all projects will pay bounty hunters with stable coins. to be honest, I also expect that. however, they continue to pay in the form of tokens, and then blame the bounty hunter for dumping prices. however, large assets can only be seen on the spreadsheet. but not in reality.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
June 22, 2020, 11:33:03 AM
you just never know so keep digging till you find gold.
don't just dig up friend, but we also have to look at the quality of the project, because now I see bounty hunters, especially those who join social media campaigns more blindly
Because there are so few campaigns running, so they will participate in all campaigns without any difficulty. Then they went on to complain that there are so many bounty scams in this market and they are wasting time with it. Always do research before engaging in any campaign right now, and look for other ways to make money in this market. Bounty is no longer as cool as previous years
I think it's time people need to understand that bounties weren't profitable like it used to be. That they need to develop a skill to trade for reward than just relying on basic everyone can do like airdrop.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 22, 2020, 07:50:40 AM
The allocation they said reached hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions of dollars the reality that the participants got to get hundreds of dollars could not be. average fraud is only to lure participants interested in following the project, but now people are able to distinguish which projects are good or fictitious projects
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 22, 2020, 05:50:54 AM
you just never know so keep digging till you find gold.
don't just dig up friend, but we also have to look at the quality of the project, because now I see bounty hunters, especially those who join social media campaigns more blindly
Because there are so few campaigns running, so they will participate in all campaigns without any difficulty. Then they went on to complain that there are so many bounty scams in this market and they are wasting time with it. Always do research before engaging in any campaign right now, and look for other ways to make money in this market. Bounty is no longer as cool as previous years
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 21, 2020, 03:37:21 PM
True that. If we can be paid with stable coins it's best for us to determine what we will make out of every campaign before joining the campaign. But we can't give up because not all bounties are solely rich on spreadsheet as some actually make people rich the likes of Hex turned out good for the participants so we will keel hope alive for such campaigns
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
June 21, 2020, 03:23:52 PM
Once the tokens get listed in exchange expect the dump of the price because of the early investors, hunters or team, selling their tokens. Well just accept it, the real price is in the market not in the token sale.
Definitely I'm sure that the token sale price will be the real price. If we can lock unsold tokens until a proper time. I don't see any plans like INScoin, listed on Binance exchange. We're being forced to hold this coin for the next 3 years when coins supply already increases huge percent. Now bounty allocation is below 0.1 percent, still the price dump of altcoins.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 21, 2020, 02:40:22 PM
Most of the social media participants don't really care about what projects are they doing. Since most of the campaigns especially the social media one are really easy to join so they just join all the campaigns available regardless of the genuinity of its projects.
Pages:
Jump to: