Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 24. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Rangers.Protocol
December 01, 2019, 01:17:08 AM
There are many projects that inflate their funds fraudulently. You make a lot of their tokens but when you go to the exchange it will be divided many times.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
November 15, 2019, 07:24:42 AM
I think so. The value of the cryptocurrency will still be virtual if not grown and converted into cash so we can confirm riches on the spreadsheet. A lot of money is fraud or not of good value are also thrown away. Not wealth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
November 15, 2019, 07:13:11 AM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
We are not rich in spreadsheet if the tokens they are going to distribute doesn't have any value at market yet. Perhaps what you are seeing are just huge numbers because some project has a lot of issued token supply which most likely becomes awful and valueless (I'm not pertaining all but most). We bounty hunters are not baits since we have the choice to participate in a good project. Better to just be wise and smart in selecting one because most of projects nowadays are just copied from the previous projects.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
November 15, 2019, 07:05:22 AM
I have participated in many campaigns some time ago, some giving satisfying payments and some were pathetic. The value of payments cannot be generalized because some projects still provide high rewards. Indeed, I admit that some projects seemed to use participants to succeed their campaign at a low cost or even free.
It has been a long time since I have come across someone who has given some positive statement regarding campaigns and such type. I don't doubt your words a bit. In the past, these projects brought benefits to participants and were considered a good source to make coins without investing money but things have changed lately due to scams. Now almost, 80 percent of market is scam.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 12, 2019, 05:32:48 PM
Indeed this has been the other of the day in bounty hunting, these new ICO projects will just promise huge allocations but most times, when they realize the project is gaining much popularity, that is when they make you understand clearly that the bounty rules are subject to change which mostly affects the total allocations depending on the number of hunters who took part and even after that, we still get rich on these spreadsheets and end up getting less than necessary that was worth our work.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
November 12, 2019, 01:52:11 PM
I have participated in many campaigns some time ago, some giving satisfying payments and some were pathetic. The value of payments cannot be generalized because some projects still provide high rewards. Indeed, I admit that some projects seemed to use participants to succeed their campaign at a low cost or even free.
indeed at this time it is very difficult to find projects that can pay accordingly, from the results of spreadsheets and also in the market. some projects cannot survive on the market and at worst they do not pay anything
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
November 12, 2019, 01:42:52 PM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

Yeah, the difference between an expected and actual reward are immense. It looks like a paradox or something like is flipped from legs to a head. Generally rewards always were not inevitable, participants expected ones earnings and got another ones. Heh, excellent rewards left behind. Nowadays participants are assigned to do some work and after sticking in their reward is ridiculous small. Participants look behind estimating their job and final rewards disappoint them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
November 12, 2019, 11:12:37 AM
I am thinking like you. Recently we really can't find a good project to join them. just trash and scam projects a lot now.
Perhaps the bounty has ended? Will the bounty hunters have to give up their job?
If the market continues like that, I'm afraid the bounty campaign will be gone.

While the bounty campaign is not profitable yet, we should find other alternative ways for us to earn and not just mock here in the forum, so far we are still lucky that we do have some campaign that is  payable in Bitcoin. So, we should just grab this and there's free trading tutorials out there too that we can use as a tool to start our journey in trading.
I think most bounty campaigns is not really that profitable nowadays, unlike in the year of 2017 ICO projects was really a good way to earn cryptocurrencies, that is why a lot of bounty hunters lost their will in continuing in participating in bounties because they didn't receive any rewards due to fraudulent projects. Finding alternative ways to earn in cryptocurrencies is really the best solution, so why not try trading even it is really difficult to learn, it could be profitable to you in the future if you work hard for it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
November 12, 2019, 10:15:50 AM
I am thinking like you. Recently we really can't find a good project to join them. just trash and scam projects a lot now.
Perhaps the bounty has ended? Will the bounty hunters have to give up their job?

While the bounty campaign is not profitable yet, we should find other alternative ways for us to earn and not just mock here in the forum, so far we are still lucky that we do have some campaign that is  payable in Bitcoin. So, we should just grab this and there's free trading tutorials out there too that we can use as a tool to start our journey in trading.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
November 12, 2019, 10:08:34 AM
Don't expect high payments on bounty nowadays, year 2017 is over, the hype is gone replaced by fraud and scammers. The damage has been done the new investors are scared. We have IEO but not all of them has bounties like on 2017 so lets move on. I think even if bitcoin reaches new ATH it will never be the same.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
November 12, 2019, 08:34:50 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
November 12, 2019, 08:13:13 AM
You are correct, many bounties this days attracts hunters with huge rewards just for us to do the work for them and then they started changing rules and leaving us with nothing at the end
I think what you need is trusted bounty managers like arteezy, not getting paid after bounty ends is always bounty manager's fault, bounty managers are the ones standing between bounty hunters and project teams, a good bounty manager who cares about his reputation will always make sure that his fellow hunters get their rewards
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 12, 2019, 08:10:21 AM
You are correct, many bounties this days attracts hunters with huge rewards just for us to do the work for them and then they started changing rules and leaving us with nothing at the end
It's the gamble that needed to take by each bounty participants, even they've work according to the rules but suddenly changes happened. Most of the time it will be in the period where the distributions are ongoing, asking for required verifications to receive the rewards, hunters who wanted to get the share immediately follow blindly while others will let go and forget about those  long days/months of participations.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 12, 2019, 07:44:34 AM

What work exactly do all these bounty hunters really do anyway? Some are really good with translation and stickers and artwork, and this is useful for the whole community. Some create good content and or post around with high quality content that rubs off as good reputation on project.

But in the big majority, most hunters do work ANYONE can do, and in fact because they give such poor quality to the work,,, it gives a negative perception to the project.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 12, 2019, 03:45:37 AM

Next time when you see huge rewards, just skip to another bounty. Here in crypto you need to know how to protect yourself, nobody can help you once you make a mistake, its too late. You need to educate yourself to not make one at all.
Now many bounties don't have a proper manager, in many cases its a newcomer with a brand new account. Site can be low quality, some of the team members are not fluent English speakers. Generally we see many bounties with many flaws, when you see something like that run away!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 12, 2019, 02:30:05 AM
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
November 11, 2019, 11:17:06 PM
You are very right OP, at least the bounty i work last year some months say that i have over 2000 USD but the coins i get last month are not even on any exchange yet, i wishaybe to get paid in fiat for most of bounties or on top coins to be sure not waste time and work for dust.
If they pay via fiat or top currencies, the value of the reward will be reduced and they don't have enough money to pay via fiat or top currencies.
I have participated in 4 bonus programs in the past and all of them are invalid  Huh
Activity: 602
November 11, 2019, 10:24:02 PM
That is a lot of cases that have happened even many also just wasting time for months without receiving a reward from what he had done. Obviously the developer needs a large-scale promotion to support his project to get large funds from investors and therefore bounty participants should get a decent payment or reward, because bounty participants also help the project to get more investors with the promotion itself.
Indeed, that was the most cases. But, we don't even know if the project will have a value as what the coin/token should have. We're expecting for a  decent payment when it ends, only to find out that it's still locked, and it needs a few months to fully unlocked or worst thing is if the coin/token is worthless. So eventhough the team gave us what they called "a decent payment", it doesn't mean that it will be worth our time and effort.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 11, 2019, 09:43:05 PM
Spreadsheet bounty campaign make you rich with higher price after calculating with how many coin you are receiving and how much price with exchange market, after get distribution you know your expectations not the same with your reality because price very low after coin bounty distribution, maybe have playing by bounty manager for distributing after price dump.

Agree, this happened because of differences in prices in the market with expected prices at the start of the ICO. One reason is that prices have fallen on the market so that the value calculation has changed, other than that tokens for bounty hunters have not been paid by the developer team.
Activity: 1288
November 11, 2019, 07:54:36 PM
Spreadsheet bounty campaign make you rich with higher price after calculating with how many coin you are receiving and how much price with exchange market, after get distribution you know your expectations not the same with your reality because price very low after coin bounty distribution, maybe have playing by bounty manager for distributing after price dump.
Pages:
Jump to: