Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 26. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
November 10, 2019, 04:29:59 PM
A coin might have been listed on exchange before you get paid. While you still see what you earned on spreadsheet, it might worth a lot, but by the time it is being discovered that payment is about or has started, then serious dump begins to pour in. Although, it does not happen to all coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
November 10, 2019, 02:58:03 PM
I participated in many projects and in the table I saw a huge number of tokkens. For example, I was given 150 thousand XRT tokens but in the end the project did not go on listing on the exchange. So I do not advise you to believe those projects that promise huge sums. It is better to have a smaller reward but it will be real.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
November 10, 2019, 12:38:44 PM
I think the bounty hunter campaign is also a good opportunity for everyone. If you understand and understand this campaign, you will not think so. True value not everyone speaks out.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
November 10, 2019, 12:32:01 PM
To get reasonable rewards from bounties just make sure you follow high rated managers, they carefully select the bounties they manage, the example of a high rated bounty manager is Arteezy, i followed most of his bounties and they are good

Actually, I attest to the fact that he's good in selecting projects he promote but not all went successful. Although manynif his project I participated went through accept some very few projects which were based on the side of the team.

Till date am still hoping to see another year of bull run because I wasn't here or on the cryptocurrency sphere when the bull run happened. Hope we have good projects to promote even though they are very few, than having millions without any tangible rewards.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
November 10, 2019, 12:12:11 PM
I agree on your statement and I think that this thing is getting out of hand in terms of projects' legitimacy. But if you're talking about bounty hunters that have a lot of holdings of each coin, we have something we called volumes of each. And it depends on the volume the price of it. No matter how many coins you hodl or you got from bounty and let's say that it has a 1 billion volume, your 1 million holdings only cost a little and it depends on the situation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
November 10, 2019, 11:27:28 AM
Indeed sometimes the price of tokens since its launch sometimes drops dramatically or does not match the ICO price. maybe in the mean of the OP they get shitcoin, if a good project actually has the potential price will increase 3X the price of ICO can even exceed (To the Moon). I think that in the mean of OP the price of the token has been dumped. even I have experienced it, hundreds of tokens at my address that have no price and do have to wait until the price is reasonable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
November 10, 2019, 11:26:56 AM
Sometimes what you have on spreadsheet become the actual reward you get after bounty ends, the problem is many bounty projects are crap projects so once they get listed they dump in value, if you want to choose a bounty project make sure its backed by real working products so that there will always be high demand for such token
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
November 10, 2019, 11:25:16 AM
It is only natural for the coin to fall in price especially when it is just new to the market. It depends on the people buying the coin once it is listed on the market, Because if there are fewer interested buyers and more sellers, the price will surely drop. This is due to investors buying coins on decentralized exchanges, And bounty hunters selling coins for less than the ico price.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
November 10, 2019, 11:20:18 AM
Simply don't rely on how big is the reward if you are a bounty hunter select a project which has plans and realistic roadmaps, always ask admins if what exchanges they are going to list their tokens and when it  will happen because if they have no plans to list on exchanges its a waste of time to join bounty of course we need payments we need to liquidate our tokens as early as possible for our different expenses, today if you want to join any bounty just be wise and research carefully.     
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
November 10, 2019, 11:09:56 AM
I agree with you. many of the projects they offer prize hunters are of high value but they don't match the reality in the market. there is a possibility as you are talking about it. but certainly we do not know in detail.
Yes, the offer from the project through the bounty program is always interesting, but when the project's tokens have entered the market, then the market is controlled, because many new tokens that were born by the project experienced a price drop which made the bounty participants get a small reward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
November 10, 2019, 11:09:06 AM
To get reasonable rewards from bounties just make sure you follow high rated managers, they carefully select the bounties they manage, the example of a high rated bounty manager is Arteezy, i followed most of his bounties and they are good
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
November 10, 2019, 11:02:25 AM
I agree with you. many of the projects they offer prize hunters are of high value but they don't match the reality in the market. there is a possibility as you are talking about it. but certainly we do not know in detail.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 10, 2019, 10:58:28 AM
If you are rich in spreadsheets, then you would be rich when yo receive the reward because the tokens on the spreadsheet is what would finally enter your wallet.. but I get your point, projects are always finding ways to rip off bounty hunters, always finding ways to make us work almost free for them and that trend has to stop, they have to stop changing the rules and making up new ones as they think them up, it's really bad.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
November 10, 2019, 10:57:48 AM
You see it that way because you don't know how to get the reward value before starting the project, most times you don't look at how big your reward will be by the projects own coin value. You have to rate the project coin with Bitcoin, know the distribution ratio,  know the population involved before counting you likely cost. Not withstanding, some small value token now are of good value tomorrow.dont despise it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 10, 2019, 10:56:44 AM
Ever since the bear market started you can't rely on the initial price of a project's native token so if you're computing your total rewards from the spreadsheet to the token price then whatever the results you may get are not real because only the market will dictate the real price of a token. as a bounty hunter, we should be more picky about promoting projects and only support those who have big potential in the long run if you really want to have a worthy reward.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 10, 2019, 10:43:01 AM
I was hoping the days back then when doing bounties could make a fortune. Two to three weeks of doing bounties for me feels like I could make through the year. Now those days have gone, maybe one in a thousand projects you could find, rather work for the sure ones where you will be paid with dollars or btc, even though a but of hassle but it makes a difference in my current situation.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 10, 2019, 10:25:38 AM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

To some project, yes they just used bounty hunters for their personal gain. Some disappear after the project launch with the money they earned during ICO period. Bounty hunters are the victims here too since some are not paid, some are being paid with token but without value and so forth.

Mehn, this is so serious and has been the case with bounty hunters lately. You see thousands of $ on the spreadsheet but to pay becomes a problem. And even if they eventually pay, the reward will either be slashed madly or be shity. This is so crazy with Team and BMs.

True, I too fell victims of this scam project. I joined some projects which do not pay and some are already gone.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
November 10, 2019, 10:07:36 AM
That wasn't the case back in 2017. Many projects have taken the advantage of the 2017 to Robb potential and gullible investors of their hard earned money also,  waste the time of the hunters and promoters along their new tricks. I can still vividly remember that; we where rich both on spreadsheets and on exchanges but not now. Hope to see another 2017 in 2020.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
November 10, 2019, 09:56:57 AM
please take a break from the bounty routine and get some fresh air.
now bounty is worthless, rather than spending 2 to 5 months but only valued at $ 5-10 is it worth what we dedicate ??

From now we do not really hope with bounty (too many scam bounties), the trend is over and I do not know if it can be repeated again, maybe we should find another way to succeed in crypto.

Basically I think we should not be discourage as bounty hunters because there is still an open opportunity. The cause of many be rich via the spreadsheets and not in reality is: they have never investigated into what project will be successful and joined. This has been the case of many Hunter's. Scamming projects are everywhere doesn't warrant the Hunter's not to investigate the projects they intend to participate in. I for person always carry out my research before promotion.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 10, 2019, 09:42:30 AM
People are into free money and that is why more and mlre new bounty hunters are coming here and creating alternative account tk get more rewards for some bounties.

And also more bounty campaigns are popping-up and surely they will take adva tage it when the market is soaring high again once more.
Pages:
Jump to: